Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Night24 - Super acute pain

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: English

The super-acute pain this time seems to be a needle, not the injection needle used for SM play, but a sewing needle.
First of all, stick it until it is hung and the buttocks swell!
I put a stick between my legs and tied it to a pillar. I stuck a gusset needle to a strong clip on my chest.
You can make you deep throat without being able to move. It's like torture.
It is said that the pussy is tightly tightened, so the butt continues to be hit with a needle and the butt becomes a mess.
In addition, the legs are opened with the open leg device, and the leaflets of the pussy are sewn together with the needle and the thread.
Please refrain from those who do not like needles or .
I am also not good at injections, so I felt sick while watching it .
The stitching of the pussy is amazing!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 669.2 MB

Download Night24 - Super acute pain

Edging His Hard Young Twink Cock

Release Year: 2021
Studio: YoungBastards

His hard young cock is already throbbing in his shorts while RobemXXX gets to work. He's a masterful cock edger and he won't quit until he gets that creamy reward. With a ball gag in the boy's gob and his hands restrained RobemXXX can toy with that meat and balls without interruption, for as long as he needs. He ties up the twink's nuts first then releases the magnificent length of cock, so stiff and aching for climax, its impressive shape begging for release. Roping the boy's legs into place secures him completely, then it's time to work that raging cock with his hand and a toy. He knows how to really plesure a captive's erection, using all the tools at his disposal to make him moan and groan, the vibration on his swollen tip making his precum flow, a warning of the impending release before his work finally makes the hard young cock explode with lashings of warm cream.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5782kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

Download Edging His Hard Young Twink Cock

Mikuni maisaki aroused so much before getting two dicks

Studio: japanhdv

Mikuni maisaki gets a punishment for being a naughty gal while her boss was missing. now, she is taken to this place where she has to take all of her clothes off. her legs and hands are tied with red and black belts by these two men. she is aroused with two big toys on one boobs and with another smaller one, on the other boob. mikuni cums so fast after a toy works on her slit. after the second orgasm, she is put to admit how much she loves these toys on her pussy. this babe is fucked with a pink toy in her vagina, while her clit is stimulated too. aroused with two toys same time, mikuni gets a long dildo to suck. this dildo is replaced with a hard cock that filled her mouth. she is fucked from behind while sucking the other tool. on a mattress, this slut is pumped so hard, faster and faster. her hot boobies shake a lot and her mouth is fucked from time to time. mikuni admits that she really loves the way she is screwed so the man pumps her even harder. not only she lost the number of..

Duration: 55:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mikuni maisaki aroused so much before getting two dicks

Asianastarr Perfect Vip Sweet Cool New Excellent Collection. Part 1.

Hogtied with my hands in reverse prayer position, rope around my neck choking me with every movement I make, crotch rope pulling hard on my pussy. He takes the cat o' nine tails and whips my ass, From my neck, to my pussy rope, down to my ankles, I'm being hoisted by the winch, then sprayed down with ice cold water, increasing the sensitivity in my arms. Any time I do, my leg gives out, causing me to tremble. My hair, the gag, the nipple clamps and the crotch rope, my heels, my elbows, and my throat - it was almost as if nothing else mattered but I loved every minute of it.The awesome thing about this second position is that the first one broke me down. I could not even stand straight or put any weight onto my left leg.

Total size: 7.3 GB in 44 files.

Download Asianastarr Perfect Vip Sweet Cool New Excellent Collection. Part 1.

Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience

Presenting, Ami Kubota, a barely legal Japanese teen, sitting down a chair. Very obedient, very quiet. Perhaps she was too scared. Or nervous. Or just plain blurred.
The guy wrapped her body with ropes, Japanese bondage-style. Very light ones, mind you, it barely caused to even whimper.
At around 27:37, she let out a scream! Is because her teeny tiny teen Asian slit is inserted with a rubber dildo. Not a big one, mind you, but good enough. She is, after all, not used to it.
Still standing up, she clenched her teeth.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience

Rotisserie - Lystra

For little Lystra's return to Hardtied, she's lashed into a tight ball and suspended upside down then fucked with a dildo until she comes. PD canes her ass, her cunt creamy, her pussy swelled and flushed. Afterward, she's turned into a human rotisserie. Lystra's caned, vibrated, and flogged until she comes again, spewing out liquid. For her final tie, she's hoisted into the air and lowered onto a prick on a post. She blasts out another orgasm. PD plagues her with questions while tormenting her clit. In desperation, she agrees to anything and everything.

Format: real
Duration: 36:29
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 118.3 MB

Download Rotisserie - Lystra

Caged Blowjob Slave Girl XXL

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Blowjob, Toys, Anal Play

Juliette is the best submissive slave you could ever want. She's covered head to toe in leather bindings. Her legs, her wrists, her eyes, and a ballgag in her mouth: all keeping her in bondage to her master. He plays with her pussy to give her in restraint, before removing her gag and face fucking her!

Duration: 50:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3872kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Caged Blowjob Slave Girl XXL

Night24 - Destruction operation of illegal copy master

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: Japanese

Shinji Oshida is captured and severe sanctions are imposed.
Gives a thorough blame for a single whip hit by a woman and Pierre, and a bamboo whip hit.
Shooting an air gun from a short distance, heavy Pierre fires various hand guns, and the woman's body is full of scratches.
A woman burns a candle with a gas burner and screams at the candle rain near the pubic hair.
In addition, it burns pubic hair, but because there is a candle nearby, the fire does not extinguish and the human candle state is quite dangerous .
The subsequent execution with the gun begins with two revolver guns and shoots with a female AK fire, two Pierre submachine guns, a rifle, etc., and the body is scratched with no trace of BB bullets.
In addition, she is greatly screamed at the attack by the stun gun, and she is lowered to the floor from the crucifixion.
The woman presses her head down, and deep throat on the verge of suffocation is carried out endlessly, semen does not fire and she ends with piss in her .

Duration: 56:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 820.8 MB

Download Night24 - Destruction operation of illegal copy master

Mondo64 - Madoka - Part 2

Studio: Mondo64
Genres: Asian sex, Bdsm

In this 2nd movie, she was trussed up and cried out for the cock when she was hung and got wet. Her ass was beat and bounced, her vagina squirted and reached orgasms. She caught both of the cock and heart of men!

Duration: 24:56
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1854kbps

File size: 362.9 MB

Download Mondo64 - Madoka - Part 2

Night24 - Punishment

Video language: Japanese

A woman who is interested in SM and finds Pierre from the giant SNS SM community and contacts her.
She was petite and slender and cute, but came to a severe DMS that was painfully attached to her SM delusion.
He lifts his nose to transform his cute face and receives Pierre's baptism by urinating his mouth.
Then hitting the famous 100, the buttocks are swollen and the body is twisted by the burning rain of the burner candle.
In a state where the ball gag is bitten and no voice can be heard, both hands are lifted and a severe single whip is hit repeatedly on the tiptoe, and a fearful stun gun attack.
In the following deep throating training, she could not be held well, so she was whipped by hanging upside down and further cock was sucked.
After this, the corps was sentenced to use the hole and the main part ended.
The continuation will be released in "Full Road 38 Tears".
Ayumi-chan who is crying for even more tough blame .

Duration: 54:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 801.6 MB

Download Night24 - Punishment

Mondo64 - Madoka - Part 1

Studio: Mondo64
Genres: Asian sex, Bdsm

They took off her swimsuit quickly, and cheer for her shaved smooth pubes. Even though her body was touched and had to do blow job, she continued her healthy service, and use her mouth and body to catch the semen.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1854kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

Download Mondo64 - Madoka - Part 1