Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

RestrictedSenses Part RS-321 - Bed Bound in Blue Catsuit 1080p

Mina wears a skin tight blue catsuit. She is tied with rope, elbows behind her, wrists at her sides and a crotch rope. She is secured to the bed one by one until she is in a tight predicament with ropes pulling on her in all directions.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 979.0 MB

Download RestrictedSenses Part RS-321 - Bed Bound in Blue Catsuit 1080p

RestrictedSenses Part Rs-322 - Chair Bound in Red Thong Bodysuit 1080p

Mina wears her tight and shiny red thong bodysuit with red heels. She is tied to the chair with rope, laced into a tight gwendoline armbinder and collared. The doxy is tied in just the right place and gets busy.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 622.1 MB

Download RestrictedSenses Part Rs-322 - Chair Bound in Red Thong Bodysuit 1080p

When I bind her to make a call to the office in the daytime

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Dream ticket
Cast: Miwako Yamamoto
Genres: SM,Cum,Asian,Japan

Slave of new sixth series of well-bondage is Dorichike, Miwako Yamamoto. First of all, make the penis suck cock and then naked in the parking lot, play in the everyday extraordinary. Stab in the back to stop dimension earnestly followed, constrained by iron arms, SEX flowering constitution masochist. In addition, in the quadruped is Pissing, thrust port at the same time the of two people to reward, Irama obedience. Then, while standing restraint, put damage on the Nipple and clip Ma, games, play with toys. Bepleted in the last chapter and are bound to the bed violently caress, to request a phallic Te discharging the liquid love, full M slaves.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:58:15
Video: 768x432, VP61, 1032kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download When I bind her to make a call to the office in the daytime

RestrictedSenses Part RS-320 - Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie

Sorry for the delay folks, we have been in Japan! Mina is wearing a silvery sparkly bodysuit which I am sure some of your recognise. She is very tightly hogtied with her arms tied back and tucked into the small of her back. This is actually quite a brutal hogite, this one is challenging for Mina every time she does it. Which means she needs more training in it! Always a challenge to get the head pulled back nice and tight with this one, definitely not much ability to roll around with it, you are pretty much stuck where you are in this tie. She needs out of the gag half way, so once I take it off, I make the hogtie even tighter to compensate for it. Well done Mina.

- A note, I think I am going to be doing more of these videos where the ties are already in place when they begin, it should be nicer overall rope work, I can take my time -and fuck up- the tie before camera rolls, and then we get into it. Personally this is the kinda stuff I prefer to watch myself, so lets see how it goe.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 808.2 MB

Download RestrictedSenses Part RS-320 - Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie

Hardcore Slave Pledge vol.3

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Attackers, BDSMJP
Cast: Rin Yuuki
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, shibari, wax

究極のSMリアルドキュメント.。嘘偽りのない世界.SMの聖域で行なわれた二人の奴隷誓約!その劇的かつ感動的な一部始終を完全収録!!乱田舞x結城凛.本音と本音のぶつかり合いによって真実が映し出されていく。

Duration: 1:35:17
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1249kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 965.4 MB

Download Hardcore Slave Pledge vol.3

Japanese Bdsm classic from Sm Club Doma

Genres: BDSM

This is an old movie from SM Club Doma in the Netherlands, featuring only Japanese actors. Since it's a dutch production all the action is uncensored. It's been on my hard drive for > 20 years, so it's quite old, not found on their site any more.

Duration: 59:54
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1407kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 704.9 MB

Download Japanese Bdsm classic from Sm Club Doma