Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Bent Over the Bar Stool

Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Mina wears her incredibly sexy blue PVC Realise Swimsuit, and some brand new stretch PVC gloves and stockings. She has a bullet vibrator inserted and flicks the switch leading to a soothing buzzing feeling between her legs. She is gagged in our white leather harness ballgag, elbows tied with white rope and eventually finds herself bent over a bar stool with her head harness tied off very tightly to her arms pulling them up into a strappado position. This was incredibly tough for Mina, she needed out not long after we hit that final position, a really hot shoot, this costume would give people heart attacks if she walked down the street!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 704.5 MB

Download Bent Over the Bar Stool

Heating In Hot Spring - 1080p

Cast: Haruka Aizawa
Genres: Uncensored, Group Sex, BlowJob, Bondage, Domination, Cream Pie
Video language: Japanese

Haruka Aizawa is naked in a open hot spring pool. When she enjoys opening to nature, she notice 2 men peep her masturbation, and seduces them with sexy sign. They start 3P in the pool with the toys she brought. With the hands are fixed, they play with her all as they want and get excited.

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Heating In Hot Spring - 1080p

Till

Naoki had prepared a wonderful dinner for her husband, as any obedient and attentive wife would. He wasn't in the mood for dinner, his heart desired pleasure of the sickest kind. He began to humiliate and every aspect of her, even having her suck on her used tampon, the sick fuck. The binding and humiliation continued with candles, whip's and twine all leading to watery finally. Check out this hellish Japanese bondage video to find out what happened.

Duration: 53:01
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1512kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 637.1 MB

Download Till

Tense pretension

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Yu Tsuruno
Genres: Japan, Anal, Asian, Creampie, Bondage, Dildo, Gagging, Small Natural Tits, Vibrator, Shaved

Yu who lost conscience was lying in bed of bedside man's room while losing mind. The masked man puts his cock into his mouth and makes a piston movement.

Duration: 1:16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1262kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 814.2 MB

Download Tense pretension

Coyote Brown

Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

We just got some new Coyote Brown rope in, Mina wears super sexy leather look leggings and a velvet top. She is bound in a strait jacket pose and crotch rope. She is left to play with the doxy, but she has to try to move it in place without her hands. Then she is bound cross legged and the doxy is secured to her crotch rope so she cant escape it. A fun and sexy shoot.

Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 987.8 MB

Download Coyote Brown

Busty Asian Slave Sakura Shiratori Punished At School

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Sakura Shiratori
Genres: BDSM, Asian, SM, Solowork, Restraints

A student reveals his teacher's abnormal sex tendency. Since he knows her secret, he asks so many lewd demands. Cum in her mouth, S&M training and more. Even the school principal treats her as slave.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:22
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1748kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Busty Asian Slave Sakura Shiratori Punished At School

Asianastarr Vip New Excellent Perfect Collection. Part 5.

Release Year: 2018

the back of my thighs, and my legs until I'm in so much agony that it leaves me speechless for several minutes after the beating. After another 10 more minutes of suffering, puts me on my knees, ties my ankles crossed, and ties my ankles to my hands.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 14 files.

Download Asianastarr Vip New Excellent Perfect Collection. Part 5.

The Crucifixion

They had ensnared another girl to add to the mix of things, Yuki which they found in the part, looking to be captured. They did as she wished, and brought her back and placed her on a cross. They also took Akima and had her tied up and watch as they proceeded to group Yuki. They were unsatisfied with what they were doing, so they thought they take there toy Akima and have her partake in the festivities. From tool to master this was quite a transition for her to enjoy.

Duration: 54:38
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 626.1 MB

Download The Crucifixion

The Work For A Secretary Vol.9

Cast: Mihane Yuki
Genres: Office Lady, Shibari, Masturbation, Vibrator, Big Tits, Creampie, Blowjob, Bareback fucking

you can reach down and stick your finger in her pussy and stick it up until you find the clit and rub it and squeeze it and feel her tremble and shake when you press your lips down on her sweet lips, and feel her body squirm when you lick her pussy and finger her ass.

Duration: 1:06:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Work For A Secretary Vol.9

Night24 File 25814

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake

宮島亜紀は、名作シリーズプライベート調教からの女子高生汚辱で志摩界の話題をさらったM奴隷宮島亜紀の最高傑作とも呼び声も高い女子高生哀奴をさらににリリースです。
今回はご要望も多かったノーカット完全版でお届けいたします。
前回のも増して責めの多彩且つ残虐性は増しています。
しかし、それ以上に宮島亜紀のはかなさと純粋さに心をうたれます。
小鳥の様に籠に閉じ込められ学校にも行けず3か月間監禁された女子高生の亜紀がやばい位可愛いぜ。
張りのあるケツがいやらしく動いている。
おしっこを限界までガマンさせるカリスマの管理能力は某内閣に見せてやりたいぐらいです。
カニの様に身動きもとれなく縛られまんことアナルを同時にバイブで責められ涙をながす亜紀に興奮が徐々に高まります。
達磨縛りにパイパンワレメがパックリ割れカテーテルを待ち受ける尿道さえも純粋なM性を完成させた志摩紫光の芸術性が際立ちます。
もう完璧にあきらめきった表情を表現できるのは天才としか言いようがありません!
今回特別版84分は2ファイルでお届けいたします。

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 633.8 MB

Download Night24 File 25814

Idol Anal Fuck - Yui Kyono

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Caribbeancom
Cast: Yui Kyono
Genres: Japanese, Uncensored, Anal, All Sex, Blowjob, Idol Cosplay, Shaved, Bondage

国民的アイドル前田○子に似てると話題の着エロアイドル京野結衣ちゃんがアナルで絶頂!撮影の衣装合わせでコスプレに着替え言われた通りにポーズを取ってゆく結衣ちゃんにセクハラ卑猥行為をしていく悪いプロデューサー。激ハマりのアイドルコスの結衣ちゃんをアナルの隅々までじっくりと観察し二穴開発羞恥責め!極太チンポを尻穴にぶち込まれしかもアナルに中出し!アイドルコス着衣アナル本番は必見です!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:26
Video: 704x396, Windows Media Video 9, 1875kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 826.8 MB

Download Idol Anal Fuck - Yui Kyono

Tokyo Slaves

Release Year: 2021

There are different rules here, the woman has to do what she is told. She becomes his toy in his disgusting fantasies. This innocent little thing, how she hangs in front of him, held only by the ropes.

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 512x336, AVC (H.264), 899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 572.1 MB

Download Tokyo Slaves