Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Fuck one Japan Grand Prix

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Soft on Demand

In November 2009, 6 Tokyo adult film studios joined to build 6 racing platforms with specific adaptations and occupied a real race track in the suburbs to host equally specific competitions. Each studio exhibited one participant. The film parodies a true reportage from Formula Races, with commentators, pit stops, viewers, reporters and technicians in attendance.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:45
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1666kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fuck one Japan Grand Prix

New Excellent Perfect Vip Cool Sweet Collection Of Asianastarr. Part 1.

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Hogtied with my hands in reverse prayer position, rope around my neck choking me with every movement I make, crotch rope pulling hard on my pussy. He takes the cat o' nine tails and whips my ass, From my neck, to my pussy rope, down to my ankles, I'm being hoisted by the winch, then sprayed down with ice cold water, increasing the sensitivity in my arms. Any time I do, my leg gives out, causing me to tremble. My hair, the gag, the nipple clamps and the crotch rope, my heels, my elbows, and my throat - it was almost as if nothing else mattered but I loved every minute of it.The awesome thing about this second position is that the first one broke me down. I could not even stand straight or put any weight onto my left leg.

Total size: 7.3 GB in 44 files.

Download New Excellent Perfect Vip Cool Sweet Collection Of Asianastarr. Part 1.

Night24 File 81174

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: Japanese

宮島亜紀は、名作シリーズプライベート調教からの女子高生汚辱で志摩界の話題をさらったM奴隷宮島亜紀の最高傑作とも呼び声も高い女子高生哀奴をさらににリリースです。
今回はご要望も多かったノーカット完全版でお届けいたします。
前回のも増して責めの多彩且つ残虐性は増しています。
しかし、それ以上に宮島亜紀のはかなさと純粋さに心をうたれます。
小鳥の様に籠に閉じ込められ学校にも行けず3か月間監禁された女子高生の亜紀がやばい位可愛いぜ。
張りのあるケツがいやらしく動いている。
おしっこを限界までガマンさせるカリスマの管理能力は某内閣に見せてやりたいぐらいです。
カニの様に身動きもとれなく縛られまんことアナルを同時にバイブで責められ涙をながす亜紀に興奮が徐々に高まります。
達磨縛りにパイパンワレメがパックリ割れカテーテルを待ち受ける尿道さえも純粋なM性を完成させた志摩紫光の芸術性が際立ちます。
もう完璧にあきらめきった表情を表現できるのは天才としか言いようがありません!
今回特別版84分は2ファイルでお届けいたします。

Format: avi
Duration: 55:59
Video: 640x428, DivX 5, 1701kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 753.8 MB

Download Night24 File 81174

Night24 File 56071

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake

宮島亜紀は、名作シリーズプライベート調教からの女子高生汚辱で志摩界の話題をさらったM奴隷宮島亜紀の最高傑作とも呼び声も高い女子高生哀奴をさらににリリースです。
今回はご要望も多かったノーカット完全版でお届けいたします。
前回のも増して責めの多彩且つ残虐性は増しています。
しかし、それ以上に宮島亜紀のはかなさと純粋さに心をうたれます。
小鳥の様に籠に閉じ込められ学校にも行けず3か月間監禁された女子高生の亜紀がやばい位可愛いぜ。
張りのあるケツがいやらしく動いている。
おしっこを限界までガマンさせるカリスマの管理能力は某内閣に見せてやりたいぐらいです。
カニの様に身動きもとれなく縛られまんことアナルを同時にバイブで責められ涙をながす亜紀に興奮が徐々に高まります。
達磨縛りにパイパンワレメがパックリ割れカテーテルを待ち受ける尿道さえも純粋なM性を完成させた志摩紫光の芸術性が際立ちます。
もう完璧にあきらめきった表情を表現できるのは天才としか言いようがありません!
今回特別版84分は2ファイルでお届けいたします。

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:04
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1562kbps

File size: 920.5 MB

Download Night24 File 56071

Sheer Catsuit Hogtie

Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina wears a sheer catsuit and is barefeet. She is tied on screen into a complex elbow bondage, and then hogtied on the floor. This is a bit of a longer tying video, so, for those who wish to see the process, this is for you!

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sheer Catsuit Hogtie

Tokyo Slaves

Release Year: 2021

There are different rules here, the woman has to do what she is told. She becomes his toy in his disgusting fantasies. This innocent little thing, how she hangs in front of him, held only by the ropes.

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 512x336, AVC (H.264), 899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 572.1 MB

Download Tokyo Slaves

Please Me

Two girls had approached the headmaster for help. They had committed an act that could get them in great trouble, and wanted his forgiveness. He knew however that just handing them salvation was not how things were done, and he told them they would have to earn their freedom. She agreed oblivious to the sadistic acts he had in store for them, all to ensure that they would in fact never commit and act like this again, and never disobey a man of power.

Duration: 18:48
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1533kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 228.8 MB

Download Please Me

Asian Super Bdsm part 174

Release Year: 2018

Algo acerca de sus sexys tatuajes debe volver loco a este hombre, porque pronto explota en toda su dulce y bonita cara, con un final sexy de corridas POV.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:37
Video: 800x600, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Asian Super Bdsm part 174

Lessons Learned

Students and teachers have always had on odd relationship. In high school boys are becoming men, and typically their first fixation are there female teachers. They are constantly around and always seemingly trying to look out for your best interests. One of Mrs.Enjimas students had enough of fantasizing, and felt it was time for him to take action. He wanted to expose her for the real slut she was, and wanted her to feel less then human, so that she would know who was in control from now on.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1427kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 219.3 MB

Download Lessons Learned

Fuck one Japan Grand Prix

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Soft on Demand
Genres: Feature, Sex Toys, BDSM, Public Nudity, Squirting

In November 2009, 6 Tokyo adult film studios joined to build 6 racing platforms with specific adaptations and occupied a real race track in the suburbs to host equally specific competitions. Each studio exhibited one participant. The film parodies a true reportage from Formula Races, with commentators, pit stops, viewers, reporters and technicians in attendance.

Duration: 1:23:45
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1666kbps

Download Fuck one Japan Grand Prix

Final Test

While Okana had paid for her actions, the men were still demanding for pain to be inflicted, still feeling an urge to have her scream in pain. They chose tacts for her to sit on, and hot wax to place on her to burn. They smiled with glee as they saw her cringe in pain, laughing at her plight. She truly deserved, for all the sick and horrendous things she let happen to her, and she was going to pay for her inaction for all of eternity.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1494kbps

File size: 228.6 MB

Download Final Test

Heating In Hot Spring

Cast: Haruka Aizawa
Genres: Uncensored, Group Sex, BlowJob, Bondage, Domination, Cream Pie

Haruka Aizawa is naked in a open hot spring pool. When she enjoys opening to nature, she notice 2 men peep her masturbation, and seduces them with sexy sign. They start 3P in the pool with the toys she brought. With the hands are fixed, they play with her all as they want and get excited.

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Download Heating In Hot Spring

The Ring Master

It was at last time for Onji to meet the creator of this hellish heaven of hers. It seemed that the master of Onji was a girl. She thoroughly enjoys making once innocent girls nothing more then over glorified sluts, doing nothing but what pleases men. She had Onji punished by way of hot wax for allowing these men to what they did, for turning her into this. The hot wax burned her skin, but by now, Onki was a slave to pain. Soon after she was fucked by one of the men, leaving cum all over her, as a mark of humiliation. Watch for a disturbing end to the ring leader's reign.

Duration: 16:21
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1559kbps

File size: 202.3 MB

Download The Ring Master

1Pondo Drama Collection - Ren Azumi

Release Year: 2014
Studio: 1Pondo
Cast: Ren Azumi
Genres: Oral Sex, All Sex, Anal Sex, Threesome, DP, Squirting, Sex Toy, Creampie

美しい黒髪と卑猥なカラダ、アジアンビューティー・あずみ恋!!猿ぐつわをされる恋!両手両足拘束、大股開きの状態ですんごいオモチャ責め!超絶イキまくり!更に、2穴中出しで卑猥なカラダが悲鳴をあげる~!!妖艶で挑発的な恋が執拗に男を責める!全身ザーメンをぶっかけられるその様は、まさにエロの神様!更に、お待ちかねの2穴ファ~ックでフィナーレです!うずきが止まらない恋が魅せる最高のエロファック!オナニーからの3P!性欲が止まりません!!超絶エロファックでヌキまくれ~!!!

Duration: 1:00:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download 1Pondo Drama Collection - Ren Azumi

The Spanking Collection

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kasumi Hiyori, Namie Momose, Erika Iikura, Yu Kawakami, Maria Ono, Aya Kisaki, Rina Fukada, Rena Sasaki, Yui Misaki, Ayaka Shintani, Yui Aikawa, Asano Harumi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Spanking, Slapping, Whipping, Flogging

Drool flies runny nose pulls the yarn voice screaming in excruciating pain defunct rose whip, riding crop, rubber racket, of Tomuchi ... 12 people, along with the scream by continuous Chochaku of angry waves. Spanking Kessakusen seventh series of scribing the red stamped on Yawahada of woman!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:24:41
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2804kbps

Download The Spanking Collection