Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Nipple clamp obedience training

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil! The cute Asian trio is back! Ting, Maya, and Nancy are locked in tight chastity belts and very heavy collars, ready for their next assignment: three pairs of clover clamps (the ones that really grip and hurt)! These real-life submissives will do anything we tell them to do, so we leave their hands free to nipple clamp themselves and each other. Nancy seemed to have the hardest time, having the most sensitive nipples, but cute little Maya is in the middle so she is an easy torture target for the other two. Uttering loads of high pitched moans, the girls leave the clamps on for longer and longer, as they start to realize that taking them off hurts even more than leaving them on. Possibly one of the greatest sets we have ever shot!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 221.3 MB

Download Nipple clamp obedience training

Enough Wishlist - Domination HD

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking
Video language: English

Arched and her ass high in the air while she performs her cleaning duties. Meet my new friend Katzen! She is strapped down to the bed with Segufix restraints. She is struggling very hard but there is no way she will get out of this. Maybe I will leave her lying there for a few hours. What do you think? Papa is away on business yet again but has a special surprise in store for me. Iv'e always thought it would be the most erotic way to sacrifice myself for his consumption if I were to be hung under the gallows... slowly and methodically. He beckons me to prepare the gallows and meet him naked, with my big specialty cock loaded with his cum and on my knees. I begin to oil my body as I speak of all the ways I would prepare my most tender parts for him to enjoy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6593kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 795.8 MB

Download Enough Wishlist - Domination HD

Tokyo Slaves

Release Year: 2020

There are different rules here, the woman has to do what she is told. She becomes his toy in his disgusting fantasies. This innocent little thing, how she hangs in front of him, held only by the ropes.

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 512x336, AVC (H.264), 899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 572.1 MB

Download Tokyo Slaves

Spanking Vol. 5

Studio: Cinemagic

Raining smack or whip is swung down without hesitation! And full of screaming roar tears, Spanking Kessakusen-5th of sadistic picture full core real! The once recorded every high school girl silliness Married, female teachers and maid, of all woman!

Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Spanking Vol. 5

Suspended Hunter - Domination HD

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking

The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story. Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his 'religious equipment'. He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose? Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. 'Where's your god now?' Alana screams at Lexi.

Duration: 19:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6639kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 997.6 MB

Download Suspended Hunter - Domination HD

Mai Hanano - Slave Secretary Vol. 48

Studio: Cinemagic

Beautiful president's secretary-Mai that resulted in the betrayal of the president that you trust, is subjected to a slave to man training of management adviser. Is exposing a candle is whipped is bondage .... It was perpetrate triumphant mercilessly the Mai tear-choked president appeared there .... Super popular title "slave secretary" latest work!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 2012kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mai Hanano - Slave Secretary Vol. 48

Mondo64 Part 180/4

Genres: Japan, Petite, BDSM, Torture, Disgrace, Domination, Bondage, Fuck Machine, Blowjob, All Sex, Creampie
Video language: Japanese

すみれ美香 みほの ゆうき美羽 上原亜衣 前田かおり 加藤えま 北山かんな 北島玲 北条麻妃 双葉みお 大橋未久 安城アンナ 宮崎愛莉 小向美奈子 小早川怜子 小泉真希 希咲あや 成宮はるあ 折原ほのか 援交 有賀ゆあ 朝桐光 朝比奈菜々子 村上涼子 松本まりな 櫻木梨乃 江波りゅう 波多野結衣 玲奈 白石真琴 百合川さら 百多えみり 碧しの 秋野千尋 篠田あゆみ 美咲結衣 美月優芽 舞咲みくに 西川ゆい 西条沙羅 逢沢はるか 鈴木さとみ 青山未来 音羽レオン 麻生希

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mondo64 Part 180/4

(DDSC-003) Pain Gate 閃光花火 SM スクラム Scene 2

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre

Pain slave is tied hard and large needles are inserted into her tits and nipples. she is then whipped hard by her Master.

Duration: 43:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1494kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 498.8 MB

Download (DDSC-003) Pain Gate 閃光花火 SM スクラム Scene 2

作品紹介

Release Year: 2019
Genres: All Sex, BlowJob, BDSM, Creampie, Toys

そのような由香家は貧しかったようです。 母親を早期に排除するために、収入の父親のみが満足のいく生活を送ることができませんでした。 恵みは奇妙な環境ではありません...

Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 977.8 MB

Download 作品紹介