Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Honoka Mihara

Release Year: 2020
Studio: K M Produce
Genres: BDSM, Featured Actress, Golden Shower, Face Sitting, Masochist Man
Video language: Japanese

.アナタ、ちゃんと集中して仕事してるの?.さっきから、チラチラ私のコト見て.いったいどこ見てたのかしら.仕事はろくにできないくせに、チ●ポだけは一人前におったてて.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:26:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Honoka Mihara

Asuka souma is having a crazy job interview

Studio: japanhdv

Asuka souma is a petite, married woman who wanted to get an exciting job, so she went to one interview to see what will happen. right after she gave all details that were needed, the second faze of the interview began, and she had to take off her clothes in another room. many horny guys who were in charge for her, tied her up and started toying her slightly hairy pussy the way they were told before, just to check out how will she react. since she just relaxed and enjoyed in full, screaming from pleasure as she was getting more and more excited, it all looked like she will be the best one to be hired in that company.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Asuka souma is having a crazy job interview

Night24 Part 304 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax
Video language: English

O.T. slices off Bonnie's panties with a knife as London humiliates her by drawing a face on the sack where her face should be.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 809.1 MB

Download Night24 Part 304 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Night24 File 62171

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake

にも出演している夏目ゆいの超過激作。 まずは屋外で浣腸して、フェラチオしながらウンコ逆噴射! 剃毛、肛門拡張を施され、2穴同時挿入と口を使った4Pでアナル中出し! 更に2穴同時挿入でマンコにも中出しする。 肛門はポッカリと拡がりきって、男5人が全員チンポを挿入している。 ザーメン発射は合計7発で、すべてマンコとアナルに放出!! 口、マンコ、アナルにチンポを次々挿入してゆく・・・これが輪姦だ!!!

Duration: 34:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 700kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 195.9 MB

Download Night24 File 62171

Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience

Presenting, Ami Kubota, a barely legal Japanese teen, sitting down a chair. Very obedient, very quiet. Perhaps she was too scared. Or nervous. Or just plain blurred.
The guy wrapped her body with ropes, Japanese bondage-style. Very light ones, mind you, it barely caused to even whimper.
At around 27:37, she let out a scream! Is because her teeny tiny teen Asian slit is inserted with a rubber dildo. Not a big one, mind you, but good enough. She is, after all, not used to it.
Still standing up, she clenched her teeth.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience

Nipple clamp obedience training

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil! The cute Asian trio is back! Ting, Maya, and Nancy are locked in tight chastity belts and very heavy collars, ready for their next assignment: three pairs of clover clamps (the ones that really grip and hurt)! These real-life submissives will do anything we tell them to do, so we leave their hands free to nipple clamp themselves and each other. Nancy seemed to have the hardest time, having the most sensitive nipples, but cute little Maya is in the middle so she is an easy torture target for the other two. Uttering loads of high pitched moans, the girls leave the clamps on for longer and longer, as they start to realize that taking them off hurts even more than leaving them on. Possibly one of the greatest sets we have ever shot!

Duration: 5:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 221.3 MB

Download Nipple clamp obedience training

Asianastarr Perfect Vip Sweet Cool New Excellent Collection. Part 1.

Release Year: 2021

Hogtied with my hands in reverse prayer position, rope around my neck choking me with every movement I make, crotch rope pulling hard on my pussy. He takes the cat o' nine tails and whips my ass, From my neck, to my pussy rope, down to my ankles, I'm being hoisted by the winch, then sprayed down with ice cold water, increasing the sensitivity in my arms. Any time I do, my leg gives out, causing me to tremble. My hair, the gag, the nipple clamps and the crotch rope, my heels, my elbows, and my throat - it was almost as if nothing else mattered but I loved every minute of it.The awesome thing about this second position is that the first one broke me down. I could not even stand straight or put any weight onto my left leg.

Total size: 7.3 GB in 44 files.

Download Asianastarr Perfect Vip Sweet Cool New Excellent Collection. Part 1.

Bondage Samurai Teen

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Japanese, Hardcore, bdsm

極端なボンデージギャングバンは、セックスされたと恥ずかしがり屋の学校の女の子。楽しんで!

Duration: 1:14:25

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bondage Samurai Teen

Night24 Part 303 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax

Now it is time for O.T. and London to have their fun and exact their revenge on the presumptuous girl.

Duration: 52:40

File size: 827.8 MB

Download Night24 Part 303 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Asian Super Bdsm part 40

La ropa sale volando, y el necesita entrar. Ella trata de sacarlo de dolor de cabeza. ?Quien sabia que una mamada en la garganta profunda podria hacer que todo tu dolor desapareciera?

Duration: 33:41
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download Asian Super Bdsm part 40

Beauty Boobs Girl Hard Slave Play Part 1

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Tokyo Hot
Cast: Yuri Konno
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Abuse, , Big Tits

Gカップ美少女・紺野友梨(こんのゆり)ちゃんが、マジ困惑⁉ 東熱でノーマルセックスなんてありえません.がっ!今回の友梨ちゃんへのミッションは、あまりにも過酷スギで、彼女の困惑した表情があまりにもリアルw 手と首を同時に拘束して、無理やりガッツリ犯されて臭い鬼畜男のケツ舐めまで強要されちゃった⁉ 屈辱の極み姦を存分にお楽しみください。

Duration: 1:03:51
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Beauty Boobs Girl Hard Slave Play Part 1

Beauty 's shameful lump

Studio: Caribbeancom
Cast: Anna Takizawa
Genres: Uncen, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close Up, Creampie, Cumshot, Fingering, Group, Hairy Pussy, HD, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Spread pussy, Trimmed Pussy, Facial, Linerge, Toy, Uniform, Cum

Caribbeancom Prison 9 ~ Beautiful Shameful Meat ~ Anna Takizawa was abducted and confined by someone a few years ago. I will entrust my heart to the devil for revenge and give plenty of taste to the men who confined the suffering and humiliation of hell! Anna swearing to her heart. On the day of confinement a few years ago, when she was dragged into the basement, handcuffed, torn off her clothes, and rubbed all over her body, she leaked pee and pee from her too much fear. Panties soaked in urine are pushed into Anna's mouth, and it's salty. The clothespin is sandwiched between both breasts and the tongue and growls and snarls. In such an embarrassing state, the vibs toy is thrown into the pussy and pressed with high speed shuffle & electric massage machine so that the chestnut is burnt. Anna-chan, while saying hehehe, makes the hole in the ass tingle and keeps going! The horrifying insults continue! Please enjoy this continuation with the video!

Duration: 57:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beauty 's shameful lump

Maki Koizumi - Maki Koizumi jumps on men in a public bathroom to suck them off

Release Year: 2021
Studio: JapanHDV
Cast: Maki Koizumi
Genres: Asian, Blowjob, Brunette, Clips, HD, POV, 1080p, Bathroom, Customer, Cute, Japanese

Maki Koizumi works as cleaning staff at a movie theater and she loves to wait for men to enter the restroom in the back so she can hunt them down and tease and tempt them. They think she is just there to clean the restroom when she is really there to watch them pull their dicks out and then rub up against them with her ass as they try to pee. Maki makes sure to wear no bra and have her uniform unbuttoned so that they can get a great view of her lovely tits as she leans over and sweeps and mops the floor...
Today Maki has found the last customer has entered the restroom in the back in the small theater so she goes back to tempt him to see if he will make any advances when she teases him with her hot tits and a rub of her nice ass. He can not pee when she is there and Maki is obviously watching his cock as he tries. She is going to get him hard as she leans over and insists that he not be bothered by her as she mops the floor but her tits look so lovely as she bends over and she is too.

Duration: 34:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Maki Koizumi - Maki Koizumi jumps on men in a public bathroom to suck them off

Tokyo Slaves Part 2

It is time to clamp and rope up this japanese slut, she hangs in the air, will the safety hook hold? The master knows what he is doing. He spanks the soles of her feet, she hangs there without moving, she feels so helpless. Her large nipples extend to their full length, her eyes are closed, she knows she has to trust him, she wants him, but he teases her by pretending to fuck her from behind. Once she is lying on the floor he masturbates her. After that she is made into a human candle holder, hot wax on her body, then spanking. The whip should bring her to orgasm, she whimpers.

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 512x336, AVC (H.264), 899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 572.1 MB

Download Tokyo Slaves Part 2

Night24 Part 301 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

When she arrives at O.T.'s place to meet him, she is instead met with London's fist and a quick nap.

Duration: 51:12

File size: 802.2 MB

Download Night24 Part 301 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Night24 Part 300 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

When she arrives at O.T.'s place to meet him, she is instead met with London's fist and a quick nap.

Duration: 50:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps

File size: 719.2 MB

Download Night24 Part 300 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning