Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Trapped Investigator

Cast: Kurea Hasumi, Kanna Misaki
Genres: Ropes & Ties, FemDom, StrapOn, Various Worker, Nymphomaniac, Hi-Def
Video language: English

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5592kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Trapped Investigator

The Work For A Secretary Vol. 9 - Mihane Yuki - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Mihane Yuki
Genres: Office Lady, Shibari, Masturbation, Vibrator, Big Tits, Creampie, Blowjob, Bareback fucking
Video language: Japanese

I cup titted secretary Miu Yuuki obeys all orders from the boss. Before the visitor comes, she got a rotor inside her pussy and ropes tied up her body. She has to show her masturbation and do blowjob and drinks up cum for the visitor. Then the boss fucked her in various postures until shot her inside.

Duration: 1:06:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Work For A Secretary Vol. 9 - Mihane Yuki - FullHD 1080p

Lola Spanked by Mom Day - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Lola Chan has not learned her lesson. When her mom (An Li) walks into her bedroom, Lola continues to sass her and when she says "screw you" her mom puts her over her knee for another long, hard spanking on her already sore bottom. And this time, she even uses a hairbrush. Lola is left rubbing her sore, red bottom and finally it seems as if she has learned her lesson.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3126kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 245.6 MB

Download Lola Spanked by Mom Day - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Ami Kubota

Release Year: 2020

Presenting, Ami Kubota, a barely legal Japanese teen, sitting down a chair. Very obedient, very quiet. Perhaps she was too scared. Or nervous. Or just plain blurred.
The guy wrapped her body with ropes, Japanese bondage-style. Very light ones, mind you, it barely caused to even whimper.
At around 27:37, she let out a scream! Is because her teeny tiny teen Asian slit is inserted with a rubber dildo. Not a big one, mind you, but good enough. She is, after all, not used to it.
Still standing up, she clenched her teeth.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Ami Kubota

Night24 Part 293 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax

Bailey's rebellious attitude is not fading. Our once submissive young lady is now showing signs of conflict with submission, or maybe our longing to push her further and further is to blame.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:50
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 999kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 613.6 MB

Download Night24 Part 293 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

人娘と乱痴気セックス

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Oral, Anal, BlowJob, HandJob, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

いいえ、この映画は一人の男がカップルなしで残されたとは言っていません。 実際、このビデオの作成者は、「3人の女の子が1人の男に対抗するか、または各クリーチャーがペアになっている」というように、作成を少し異なる方法で呼び出す必要がありました。
1人の男が、3人の女の子とすぐに同時に多すぎました。 そして彼は二人の友人の助けを求めた。

Duration: 1:06:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download 人娘と乱痴気セックス

Twisty Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GIGA
Cast: Nozomi Haduki
Genres: Cen, BDSM, Fetish, Japan, Blindfold, Naked Masukuon, Sheer nipple, Incontinence, Ball gag, High leg, Miniskirt, Bondage, Tickling, Pantyhose

Miss Heart is the only female member of Battle Future. She was captured by Egoma, who tried to conquer the word. Now, she is tied up with a bomb and tries to escape but fails. Gelder, the leader of Egoma, grins at her and plays with her. Diana has been captured by the Walner Empire and sent to prison. She looks for a chance to escape but the frustrated soldiers gather around to. Asuka Hanai, aka Magna Pink, was captured while they were returning home from a mission. When she regains consciousness, she reliezes that she has been moved to Duster's HQ!

Total size: 3.5 GB in 5 files.

Download Twisty Bondage

おじさんと添い寝する少年に猥褻行為!

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbation, Toy, Fingering, Cumshot

を見ながらおじさんと添い寝する少年の頭は混乱期!必死に を見つめる少年と必死に少年の体を貪るおじさんとの間に芽生える新天地!

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download おじさんと添い寝する少年に猥褻行為!

Night24 Part 291 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax

OT likes to tease his victims. He likes them nice and wet while he whips them. To that end he gets Luna all warmed up before he goes in for the real good stuff.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:57
Video: 720x576, divx, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 834.0 MB

Download Night24 Part 291 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Lola Spanked by Mom Day - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Lola Chan is being bratty to her mom (played by An Li). She refuses to go out and meet Mom's party guests. Mom has had enough and she puts Lola over her knee right in her bedroom and gives her a hard hand spanking that turns Lola's bottom bright red. Lola protests that she's too old for a spanking and she is embarrassed that they party guests can hear, but Mom doesn't stop until Lola learns her lesson. And there is the threat that more spankings might be in store for Lola, who leaves her room rubbing her sore bottom.

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3454kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 245.9 MB

Download Lola Spanked by Mom Day - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Heating In Hot Spring - Haruka Aizawa - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Haruka Aizawa
Genres: Uncensored, Group Sex, BlowJob, Bondage, Domination, Cream Pie

Haruka Aizawa is naked in a open hot spring pool. When she enjoys opening to nature, she notice 2 men peep her masturbation, and seduces them with sexy sign. They start 3P in the pool with the toys she brought. With the hands are fixed, they play with her all as they want and get excited.

Download Heating In Hot Spring - Haruka Aizawa - FullHD 1080p

Battle Future F Miss Grace Sex Doll

Cast: Yui Kawagoe
Genres: Cen, BDSM, Fetish, Japan, Cum, Blowjob, Nasty, Public humiliation, Cowgirl, Uniform, Naked, Sheer nipples, Pantyhose, Mask

Miss Grace of the Battle Future F infiltrates into the enemy base to save the hostages but she no longer had the power to defeat the monsters. Miss Grace does not give her hopes up from getting tortured, so the monsters begin her. Due to this incident, she becomes maimed for life. The Organization of Evil becomes satisfied and releases the hostages. One of the hostages rescues Miss Grace and takes care of her in his own home.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 4 files.

Download Battle Future F Miss Grace Sex Doll

刑務所での日本のレイプ

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots

日本の刑務所でのレイプは非常に美しく壮観です。 男性のグループは、刑務所の独房で魅力的な日本人の少女を強姦します。

Duration: 59:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1893kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 858.0 MB

Download 刑務所での日本のレイプ

Masked Fontaine -The Forbidden Adultery

Cast: Reiko Kobayakawa
Genres: Cen, BDSM, Fetish, Japan, Cum, Blowjob, Nasty, Public humiliation, Cowgirl, Uniform

While she fights as a justice , Fontaine Reiko finally finds her life partner. One night, her -in-law finds out her true identity. For some reason, she cannot use magic against him and he asks to do whatever he commands. Fontaine is deeply troubled by the immorality but changes into a sexy costume. 'Now let's have fun.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 4 files.

Download Masked Fontaine -The Forbidden Adultery

おじさんと添い寝する少年に猥褻行為!

Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Oral, Anal, BlowJob, HandJob, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

を見ながらおじさんと添い寝する少年の頭は混乱期!必死に を見つめる少年と必死に少年の体を貪るおじさんとの間に芽生える新天地!

Download おじさんと添い寝する少年に猥褻行為!

Last Battle -Tales Flora

Cast: Emiri Tsukishima
Genres: Cen, Fetish, Asian, BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Uniform

The time has finally come. Promethea, Artemis, Aphrodite, and Valkyrie. She has lost her friends and bonds. Now the only option left is to go on her own. Why did Haruka go before talking to me about it?... No one will answer to her, but the reason is clear. It must be that man. After capturing Tales Valkyrie, Falcus became the member of an assembly. Flora finds out a shocking truth from Falcus. 'In 120 hours, my 307th Squad will arrive here.' The numbers of dollz are over 50 billion! Tales Flora must not give up, no matter how many enemies are about to arrive. She decides to fight against the evil, just like her friends did.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 3 files.

Download Last Battle -Tales Flora

玩具になった巨乳奴隷

Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Solo, Toy, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot

悪いが、それは深刻でフレンドリーな彼女
父、母、兄弟の5人家族のうち2人。 そんなゆか家は貧しかったようです。 母親を早期に排除するために、収入の父親だけが満足のいく生活を送ることができませんでした。 恵みは奇妙な環境ではありません...

Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 977.8 MB

Download 玩具になった巨乳奴隷