Charming Mature Woman - Milf - Sluts For The Thirty

Bound and fucked

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

I was in the shower when Tommy came in and said he found something in one of my emails that he wanted to talk to me about. He sounded pretty angry so I wasn't in any hurry to see what that was about. I finished getting dressed and was about to leave when he stopped me at the door. He wanted to punish me for talking to an old boy friend of mine and probably all the other things I did behind his back! He set up a table and blind folded me, then tied me up to the table with my legs spread. He clamped clothes pins to my nipples which hurt a lot and then began teasing me and putting his dick in my mouth. He ended up tying me up in various positions and scolding me for being a slut. I know I deserved it but it was rather uncomfortable and sometimes painful. I did get turned on though and began to enjoy the stimulation and pain together. He fucked me pretty hard and then came all over me. Later I was pretty sore but enjoyed this new aggressive side from him!

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:41
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1473kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 408.0 MB

Download Bound and fucked

Cumshot kitchen

This week I was in the kitchen waiting for Tommy to come home from work. I was going to make him some lunch but he got excited when he saw what I was wearing. Of course instantly he wondered why I was wearing a short jean mini skirt with a cute sexy top. He doesn't trust me very much- must be because of my past! Oh well. I set his mind at ease and told him it was all for him. He believed me.

Duration: 24:29
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1503kbps

File size: 293.5 MB

Download Cumshot kitchen

Sleepy head

This morning I was still asleep when Tommy started rubbing my breasts. I didn't awaken fully until I felt his dick trying to enter my mouth. It was dripping with pre-cum and easily slipped in when I felt it touch my lips. It's not the way I usually get up in the morning- but it was definitely a nice wake-up call! I sucked and played with his cock for a while and then he licked me until I came. He then got on top of me and I jerked him off and he came all over my face and eyes. I'll be having the pink eye all day now!

Duration: 17:27
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1489kbps

File size: 207.4 MB

Download Sleepy head

Trio Infernal

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Victoria Summers, Carly Rae
Genres: Mature, Piss, Fisting, Femdom, Strapon M/F

Watch as this threesome suck and fuck each other in any way they can! One girl shares her puss with two guys who are busy sharing each others cock!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:53
Video: 600x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 603.7 MB

Download Trio Infernal

Big tit baby doll

This week I wore a black & gold dress. It looks like a perfect dress to go out clubbing in but I thought it would be more fun to put it on for Tommy. While he was taking photos of me in it he looked very anxious to get me out of the dress- lol. I love huge loads of cum and told him to wait all weekend for me. When I bent over and showed him my ass he pulled his cock out of his pants. It was dripping with a long stream of pre-cum. Hmmm, this got me so excited!! I wanted him to rub that silky mess all over me! After lots of sucking on his cock and sitting on it I got a nice huge load out of him. It shot clear over my head!

Duration: 20:21
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps

File size: 240.3 MB

Download Big tit baby doll

Personal trainer

This week I called one of my hot male friends from Orlando. It's been a while since I've seen him and I was very excited to play with him again! He's a personal trainer so I thought he could show me a few things- actually I really just wanted to have some fun with him; but I didn't want to seem to anxious! So, he told me to stretch out and then we were going to start doing squats and lunges but his dick was poking out through his shorts! I couldn't keep my mind on working out all I could think about was pulling his shorts down and putting that big dick in my mouth. As soon as I touched it I told him I needed something to snack on- lol. His dick felt so good in my mouth! I was in heaven! I really wanted him to fuck me but settled for a nice big load in my mouth instead!!

Duration: 15:44
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps

File size: 184.6 MB

Download Personal trainer

Office milf

This week I wore opaque pantyhose with mock lace up boots and a bra for you. I started off by stripping and talking sexily to you and then asking you if you wanted me to suck on a cock. Well, of course you did- and I had a nice big dick waiting for me to stroke and suck on just for you! While I made your dick nice and hard I fingered my wet pussy. I sucked and stroked your cock for a very long time- teasing you and making you drip your pre-cum out for me. I ended up on my knees with your cock in my hands looking up at you while you came all over my mouth! Your cum tasted so good!!! Hmmm, I'm ready for more!

Duration: 30:52
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download Office milf

Backseat blowjob

Today it was so nice out that I didn't want to waste the day by staying in all day. So, Tommy and I drove out to Sand Key beach. The skies were light blue, very sunny, and a little cool. I wore a cute black skirt, and tank top to excite Tommy. It was a little nippy out and I got very excited when the wind blew up my skirt showing him my pussy! As were walking around I started to tell him about a time that I met this guy at a shopping mall parking lot and we got in the back seat of his car and had some naughty fun! This got Tommy so excited that he was as anxious as I was to get in the back seat of his car! I recreated the same scenario and even got a big load in my face at the end! Hmm, did you know I love the taste of cum?

Duration: 17:26
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps

File size: 204.1 MB

Download Backseat blowjob

Dicks and dildos

This week I started off by doing a solo video for you guys. I had just bought a huge dildo and couldn't wait to try it out! I started having so much fun with it and got even more excited because Tommy was filming me. His dick was getting so hard watching me! I just had to feel his hard cock in my hand while I was fucking myself with the huge dildo. I became so incredibly wet and excited that I needed to feel his big dick inside me. While we were kissing and I was on top of him I came all over his dick. It got even better when I stroked his cock and he shot out a huge load all over his dress shirt!

Duration: 30:43
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps

File size: 360.4 MB

Download Dicks and dildos

As real as it gets

Today when I got home from the club I was really turned on. I put my costume back on that I had worn to work and went into the bedroom to play with Tommy. He had just gotten home from work as well and looked as if he needed to unwind. I modeled the outfit for him stripping slowly. He started stroking his dick while I teased him. As we sat on the bed together I began telling him about my day (not revealing too much yet). As I stroked his dick and sucked on him he began to probe deeper into what I had done today. He always gets jealous when I go back to the club to work. It must be because I have so much fun there! I got him really aroused as I described the guys I danced for and what I did for them. I could tell he was getting a bit angry but that only made his dick harder! He got aggressive with me- me to take his cock in my mouth and then fucking me really hard. I could tell he was in a jealous rage and I knew I better do as he wanted. He finished off by Cumming a lot all over my ey.

Duration: 32:40
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 382.2 MB

Download As real as it gets

Red hot milf

This week I put on a plaid skirt, a red bra and red garter belt stockings. Tommy came home from a business meeting wearing a dark suit. I just love when a man is all dressed up. It reminds me of the business men I use to have fun with at the club I worked at. I would start off by teasing and slowly dancing around for them. It really turns Tommy on when I tell him about how much fun I have with other men. I love how hard his cock gets when I tell him that I really need another dick inside me. He also knows how wet my pussy gets when I'm sucking or jerking off another guy. Although today I was just fantasizing- I was still really excited and my pussy got creamy wet!

Duration: 25:32
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps

File size: 301.1 MB

Download Red hot milf

Becky Bandini - Slutty Big Tit Milf Rides Until He Blows (2020)

Cast: Becky Bandini
Genres: Milf, Big Tits

MILF babe Becky Bandini is waiting in sexy lingerie for Manuel to get home and ravage her. Unable to contain her excitement, Becky makes her way downstairs to greet Manuel when he arrives wearing purple lace lingerie with black stockings and high heels. She teases him with her perfect tits as she pulls the lace aside and jiggles her jugs before turning around to show him her g-string. Becky makes her way over to the couch where she rubs her horny pussy and pinches her nipples as she waits for Manuel to join her. Rock-hard from the show he's been watching, Manuel finally gets on the couch to rub that pussy himself while he sucks on her perky nipples. He makes Becky squirt while he finger fucks her wet snatch then gets between her legs so he can lap up her natural lube. Becky helps Manuel out of his pants so she can work his shaft as she sensually sucks his thick member. She almost makes the whole thing disappear down her throat as Becky gags on that cock trying to get the last inch ins.

Duration: 33:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7254kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Becky Bandini - Slutty Big Tit Milf Rides Until He Blows (2020)

Birthday facial

Today was my birthday so I got all dressed up to go out with Tommy. He made some plans for us to go out to dinner and a show downtown. He came home from work and brought me flowers which always turns me on. Then he saw what I was wearing and instantly got turned on. He loves it when I go out on the town dressed like a little whore. And I love getting lots of attention from other men. We had some time to kill before we had to leave for diner so he pulled out his hard cock and made me stroke it. He knows I love having a hard cock in my hand. Then he started kissing me softly and pulling out my big tits so he could fondle them. We made out for a long time while he caressed my body. Next thing I know he lifted up my dress and started tearing down my panties so he could see my neatly trimmed pussy. Then a sat on the kitchen counter while he stroked his cock and fingered my pussy. I love it when a man fills up my pussy so I told Tommy to stick all of his fingers in my pussy until it was com.

Duration: 30:32
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1479kbps

File size: 360.5 MB

Download Birthday facial

Bikini milf

Tommy and I got invited to our friends house today for a pool party but I wasn't sure which one of my bikinis I should wear so I grabbed a handful of my favorite bikinis, found Tommy outside and then told him that I needed him to help me pick out a real sexy bikini for the pool party. I wanted to make sure I looked good for all the other husbands that are going to be there. I tried on five or six bikinis and he liked them all but my favorite one was my slingshot bikini with flames on it. But while I was trying on all my bikinis Tommy kept complaining that he had to squirt really bad. Then he asked me if he could squirt on me after I found the right bikini, and of course I said yes. So after I got done with my little bikini show outside we went into the bathroom and I let him squirt on me. But then he wanted to see me squirt so I pulled my bikini to the side and gave him a little show of my own. He instantly got hard watching me squirt. He loves it when I act nasty like that. So since .

Duration: 28:12
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps

File size: 329.5 MB

Download Bikini milf

Cooking mama

We're all moved in to our new house and I'm trying to get acquainted with some of our neighbors. I invited this couple from next door over to have some dinner and drinks with us today. I put a lasagna in the oven and was about to make a salad when Tommy comes into the kitchen. He wanted me to take care of him before our company got there. I told him I didn't have time but he wouldn't listen and started touching me. I couldn't resist his hands all over me- I got excited and my pussy became so wet. He ended up fucking me hard in the kitchen and then spilling his hot cum all over my face! I definitely needed to clean up before there was a knock on the door!

Duration: 26:34
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 310.9 MB

Download Cooking mama

Caught on cam

This week I got some private time in while Tommy was out of town visiting his family. I decided that after my cam show I would do some private shows so that I could really have one on one time with my members. I got so turned on during my cam show that I knew I wanted to continue playing with you guys the rest of the day. I had the whole house to my self and just you guys spending time with me! I got so wet watching you jerk off for me. My pussy was dripping wet and when I watched you cum for me- it immediately made me cum! It was incredible!

Duration: 22:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1469kbps

File size: 264.4 MB

Download Caught on cam

Panty free

This week I wore a sexy top and a jean mini skirt with no panties. I always get so turned on when I'm walking around the house with no panties on and I can feel my pussy rubbing up against my leg. The moisture from my pussy sticking to my legs and a trickle of it on my leg makes me even wetter. I was so excited to have sex today! My pussy was aching for a nice big cock inside it. Tommy started off by licking me so sweetly and then inserting his fingers inside me. With my legs spread open I kept trying to open up as far as I could. I kept imagining his hand inside me. I wanted my pussy to be totally filled up. It got me so wet and made me cum really fast! Once Tommy felt my pussy contract around his fingers he got on top of me and pushed his dick inside me. He loves how wet I get after I cum. My pussy is so soft then and wants his dick to fuck me harder. He told me he was about to cum so I took his dick in my hand and jerked him off really good. He shot out a huge load on my mouth and .

Duration: 32:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps

File size: 385.9 MB

Download Panty free

Peach paradise

This week we stayed at a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale and while I was there I found a really sexy mini dress to wear out that night. After I showered and put the dress I was all ready to go and eat but Tommy had other things on his mind first. He couldn't wait to lift up my dress to see what I had on underneath it. I knew that would turn him knowing I had no panties on. He loves it when we go out and I don't have any on! After he fingered me I stroked his already hard cock and then stuck it in my mouth so I could taste his pre-cum. I like that smooth salty liquid on my tongue. It always gets me so wet! From then on we got on the bed and he pulled out my tits and started sucking on them while he finger fucked me. I was extremely wet when he put his cock inside me. It felt amazing! It didn't take long for me to make him cum. He shot all his cum onto my face. I had to re-do my make-up but I didn't mind a bit!!

Duration: 26:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1486kbps

File size: 309.3 MB

Download Peach paradise

Milf tales

This week I got to see one of my ex- boy toys. I was so excited to see him again! He looked amazing and I couldn't wait to get him on the bed with me! We made out for a long time feeling each others bodies until he came really good for me!!

Duration: 31:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps

File size: 367.4 MB

Download Milf tales

Size matters

I got an e-mail from another member asking me if I could give him one of my famous handjobs. So I asked him if he could send me some pictures of his cock so I could see what it looks like. The next day I opened up the e-mail he sent me of his nude photos and I was pleasantly surprised at the size off his huge cock. It was long and very thick which instantly turned me on. So I asked him if he could meet me at a hotel later that week to do a shoot and he said yes. So that day Tommy and I checked into the hotel and I went upstairs to our room and started to get dressed in something sexy while Tommy filmed me. It wasn't long before Jason showed up at my room, so I let him in and got to know him a little bit before I told him to sit down on the couch while I went to freshen up. Then I came out of the bathroom and started stripping out of my clothes for him which got his cock hard. Then it was time for me to pull that big cock out of his pants so I could finally play with it. I couldn't bel.

Duration: 28:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps

File size: 329.0 MB

Download Size matters