Chubby Chick Pussy Poke | BBW | A Weighty Proposition

Alexxxis Allure - Home Body Fucking

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alexxxis Allure
Genres: BBW, Big Belly, Big Tits, MILF, Brunette, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Voluptuous
Video language: English

Alexxxis Allure was hanging out at her house by the pool waiting for Puerto Rock. She was already horny but when Puerto finally arrived he wanted to go out. In an attempt to stay in she gives him a nice welcome blowjob and then they started to fuck. He fucked her well in all different positions and finally came on her tits!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alexxxis Allure - Home Body Fucking

Sandra Sturm

Cast: Sandra Sturm
Genres: Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Brunette, Stockings, Cum On Tits, Mature & MILF

Sandra Sturm seduces her stepson Don Diego with her luscious curves till he can't handle it anymore. A big beautiful woman is exactly what he needs to fulfill all his fantasies. Sandra Sturm loves nothing more than to have a young guy deep in her pussy and all over her massive tits!

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7085kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sandra Sturm

Calista Roxxx

Cast: Calista Roxxx
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Big Butt, Mature, Oil, Hardcore, Cum-on-Ass

Fine as fuck and so cock thirsty, Calista is the type of grade A plus slut that every man dreams of. There is no cock too big and no act to filthy for her to handle. Juan truly meets his match when taking on this sultry vixen. She swallows and rides his hog like it's a walk in the park and then drops to her knees like the perfect little whore that she is to feast on his dick. He oils her up and she takes his hot load on her ass.

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Calista Roxxx

Alexa Grey & Julie Ginger - Late Night Threesome

Cast: Alexa Grey & Julie Ginger
Genres: BBW, Hardcore, Big Belly, Big Tits, Treesome, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Mouth Shot

It's a sexy slumber party for Alexa Grey and Julie Ginger, and what better way to kick off a night of sexy shenanigans than with a pillow fight? Flying feathers turn to curious questions as the plus-size sluts compare notes on their sexual exploits while practicing kissing with each other, and pretty soon their horny pussies get the better of them and they're exploring each other's bodies. Little do they know Jonathan Jordan has been watching from afar! As soon as he's spotted, he joins in on the fun, turning a boring old slumber party into a sexy BBW threesome of enormous proportions!

Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alexa Grey & Julie Ginger - Late Night Threesome

Radiant Renee - BBW beauty turns on her man

Release Year: 2018

She is a little conflicted about getting close to her but soon she gets seduced by his sexy smile, and just wants to put her lips around his dick.

Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 277kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Radiant Renee - BBW beauty turns on her man

Dirty Girl Trying to Get Clean!

Cast: Eva Notty
Genres: big ass, big tits, milf, shower, sol

Oh my, your just in time! I'm trying to get clean, but that's not easy LOL. Why don't you come in & join me, take off your pants! It's nice and warm & wet, there won't be any shrinkage, hehe! If you cum in, I'll give you a nice little scrub. Let me get my big tits, under this white t-shirt nice & wet first! Then I'll get my panties nice & wet too! I know you like what you're seeing, don't you! I'll show you my pussy, if you take your cock out. Stroke that big cock of yours, that's it keep stroking it, while I wet down my pussy with this show...

Duration: 24:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dirty Girl Trying to Get Clean!

Hot Tub Tits

Cast: Bunny De La Cruz
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Big Belly, Hardcore, Facial

For fans of the total girls with huge boobs These plump as appetizing as the other girls As soon as the big girls stay at home alone, they will immediately find the Sheents that would have to use their fingers and toys to indulge And warmed up, take the male members in their bottomless XL pussy!

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps

Download Hot Tub Tits

Jessica Lust - Beautiful and in Control

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Hardcore, BBW, Brunettes, Lingerie, MILF

Jessica Lust looks radiant with a new hairstyle and the same beautiful looks and style. She knows exactly what she wants as she beckons him over to her for some pleasure. This BBW MILF hottie gets fucked hard in front of a full length mirror before moving the action over to the bed for some sexual acrobatics that end with a big load on her tits.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 238kbps

Download Jessica Lust - Beautiful and in Control

Adrianna

Video language: Polish

Naszą nową dziewczynę Adriannę upolowaliśmy w miejscu gdzie facet czuje się bardzo dobrze czyli na.. stacji benzynowej. O ile oczywiście ma pieniądze Biedaczka nie umiała sobie poradzić ze swoim samochodem. Do pomocy skusił nas jeden powód a może raczej dwa, DUŻE powody wypychające jej bluzkę. Dziewczyna próbowała dolać płynu do spryskiwaczy na co my znaleźliśmy sposób, wystarczyło pojechać po lejek który znajdował się w naszym mieszkaniu... Prawda że z nas niezłe dżentelmeny ?

Format: avi
Duration: 24:12
Video: 480x360, DivX 5, 761kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

Download Adrianna