Chubby Chick Pussy Poke | BBW | A Weighty Proposition

Giant Boobs of Switzerland

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Marissa Kert
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Solo
Video language: English

Marissa Kert lives in Switzerland and was referred to our team in Prague. She needs a 38J-cup bra, always wears one and generally has an easy time buying them in London. Marissa likes cross-country skiing. Other than that, she is not a sports fan at all. She travels a great deal and loves to go to the opera and visit art galleries. And she enjoys reading. She's also interested in gardening but hasn't found the time for it. Marissa doesn't dress to show off her huge tits. She gets looked at wherever she goes anyway. She describes herself as a "fetish lady" with too many to list.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Giant Boobs of Switzerland

Angelina is a thicc Latina who knows how to enjoy

Studio: JeffsModels
Cast: Angelina
Genres: Big Boobs, BBW, Facial Ejaculation, Tit Wank, Foot Fetish, Big ass, Milf

Angelina is a thicc Latina who wants to give Jeff the best fuck of his life as she sucks him hard and gets his cum.

Duration: 25:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6457kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angelina is a thicc Latina who knows how to enjoy

Webcam Hook-up

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Beverly Paige ,Ivan Nukes
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Ass ,Big Tits ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Cum in Mouth ,Doggy Style ,Facial ,Pussy-Eating ,Tit-Fucking ,Tit-Sucking ,XXX

We're sorry to say that, in a few decades, these social network websites and cams are probably going to replace actually going out to meet real girls. Someone might even come out with a network exclusively for busty girls and horny breast-lovers. Searching for hot girls with big natural tits, this Score dude finds himself connected to Beverly Paige of all girls. Beverly asks her new cyber-buddy what he's doing online. "Trying to find some girls to talk to," he says. "I'm a girl and I'm lonely and I'm online," flirts Beverly, twirling her hair. They make small chat and Beverly squeezes and lifts her tits up, threatening to snap her bra suspension. Mr. Chat wants Beverly to take off her top so he can inspect her big tits. "I just want to tease you," says Beverly in her best babydoll voice, playing with the bra straps so that her jugs move up and down. Where is this going? The small talk and her tit-play lead to Beverly getting worked up and taking off her panties to show her new frie.

Duration: 20:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 92kbps

Download Webcam Hook-up

Thelma Taylor

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Thelma Taylor
Genres: All Sex, BBW, BWW

Sometimes girls love each other so much that one day they find each other licking clits and kissing pussy lips. Different dildos become very helpful. Otherwise what can satisfy her beloved lesbian friend? Roxanne Miller and Sweetheart Mia are like this and will never change.

Duration: 27:46
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Thelma Taylor

Cozy Curves & FF-Cups

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Larissa Linn
Genres: Voluptuous Theater ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Solo

Larissa Linn is only about ten degrees hotter than that fireplace she's sitting next to. She won't need it to stay warm the way she's rubbing her supple skin. There's the danger of friction burn just watching her. She's a natural seducer, irresistible. She's Kryptonite to a boob-man. Covergirl of July '15 Voluptuous magazine, Larissa's sexy face and natural rack beautifies store racks wherever V-mag is sold. Larissa also appeared in October '15 Score. More is on the way. Larissa has watched the videos and seen the pictorials that have been posted so far at Score. What does she think about them? "I've seen them, yes. I watched them alone, not with anyone. I really liked them. My make-up and clothing were beautiful. When I think about them, I'm happy. I want to do more. Because of them, I feel more sensual." And to think that this hottie graduated from the National Mining University in her native land and works as an auditor. We'd work in a coal mine just to see Larissa naked. Thank.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 668.8 MB

Download Cozy Curves & FF-Cups

Luscious Little - Big Baddie Need The Cock

Studio: Plumper Pass
Cast: Luscious Little
Genres: BBW, Clips, HD, POV, Redhead, 1080p, Big Dick, Natural Tits

You guys want to know what it's like looking through the eyes of a Plumper Pass stud. Then you have to check this Plumper POV out! Our man fucks Luscious Little deep inside that tight fat pussy with his big dick and you get to see it up close and personal. This chick is badass. Giant-sized natural tits and a juicy plump ass. It's a must to watch. It'll feel like you're the one fucking this hot sexy plumper!

Duration: 31:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Luscious Little - Big Baddie Need The Cock

Brenda Franklin

Cast: Brenda Franklin

Breana is getting some lessons in Russian from Milan. The way he speaks is getting Breana so wet she can't control herself. Soon he is kissing and loving her up as she soaks it all in. Breana is a passionate BBW sex machine and she shows why during her blowjobs and her ability to get her tight pussy fucked all over the room.

Duration: 20:00

Download Brenda Franklin

Shirley Carpenter

Cast: Shirley Carpenter

Maria's neighbor has his eyes set on the hot sexy plumper, secretly peeping on her while she rubs her pussy by the pool, following her into the yard afterwards. Maria, however, knows he's there and tells him not to be shy and come join her, where she sucks on his big black cock and fucks the peeping perv until he unloads his cum into her mouth!

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Shirley Carpenter

Crystal Joseph

Cast: Crystal Joseph

It's sexy BBW babe Kendra Lee Ryan's birthday and she and her man are celebrating with some birthday cake! She uses it to help give him a tremendous blowjob and then while they are fucking she helps herself to some of it.

Duration: 9:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

File size: 587.5 MB

Download Crystal Joseph

Esther Hicks

Cast: Esther Hicks

Heather Jana had gone to a lot of trouble to make a nice Valentine's Day surprise for her boyfriend Will. But when he gets home from work and has clearly completely forgotten what day it is, she's just about ready to leave him on the spot! Luckily for Will she's the forgiving sort, and after teasing him for a bit, she lets him get at her thick BBW booty! He worships that juicy ass before moving onto her feet. Once she's ready to go, he fucks that tight plumper pussy of hers and gives her a nice Valentine's Day cum shot!

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Esther Hicks

Veronica Johnson

Cast: Veronica Johnson

We ran into Milly Marx and she was enjoying a slushie, relaxing, enjoying her day off from the business. When we approached her for a scene, Milly was a little shy about taking a BBC but she still came to the studio and we made sure she got a full fucking. Our boy Jonathan, was glad to suck on her huge tits and lick on that pussy. Milly has got these huge tits and she rides cock with style, she's a dirty little sexy fucking vixen and we love it. She was riding dick all over the place, she made Jonathan come like there was no tomorrow, so don't miss out on this scene.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

Download Veronica Johnson

Mary Banks

Cast: Mary Banks

Georgina can't quite seem to relax when she's so damn horny! There's only one way for this BBW beauty to get those erotic thoughts off of her mind, and that's indulging in a little masturbation! First, she slides off her slip, revealing lacy lingerie that shows off her gorgeous natural tits and voluptuous ass. Her fingers trace the contours of her body, slowly building her anticipation to a fever pitch. Once she starts rubbing her pussy, she rides the waves of pleasure to a massive orgasm. Maybe now she can finally concentrate on relaxing.

Duration: 35:14

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mary Banks

Dorothy Boone

Cast: Dorothy Boone

Emma Lilly has been thinking about this all day. Knowing that she's going to film in the shower, knowing that it's a gift to all of our fans. She can hardly keep her hands off her voluptuous body, getting her pussy soaking wet. Peeling off her bikini and touching herself all over Emma finally sucks and fucks her favorite dildo and fucks her tight pussy until she explodes in orgasm.

Duration: 21:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

Download Dorothy Boone

Jenna Love - Take A Seat On My Cock (2021)

Cast: Jenna Love
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Milf

The busty Jenna Love just wants to watch the big game with her husband and his friends but there's no room for her on the couch, so she takes a seat on her husband's friend's lap. With his buddy's wife's perfect ass right in his lap, Preston Parker instantly gets hard. Jenna is shocked at how big and thick his cock feels, and decides to tease him a bit by grinding her ass against him. She gets so turned on she sneakily frees his cock from his pants and fucks him right beside her husband!

Duration: 29:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3118kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 698.6 MB

Download Jenna Love - Take A Seat On My Cock (2021)

Clad in Sexiness

Release Year: 2013
Genres: granny, bbw, big butt, hairy, short hair, black hair, old-young, one on one, dildo

Grandma Bulija puts on her sexiest lingerie to seduce his newest young lover, Tomi Hard into her bed for some joyful nookie. Naughty old lady she is, that's goes without question, and she makes it obvious that in her high she held more cocks than doorknobs, so she exactly knows how to handle a horny young man.

Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 813.4 MB

Download Clad in Sexiness

Sylvia Jackson

Cast: Sylvia Jackson

In today's update we have a newcummer and gorgeous blondie, Leila Jane, and did we mention that she has a hot ass and rack? well sorry about that, she does, and she loves exposing herself to the world and to this guy's cock as she slobbers his dick all over and makes this guy cum in no time.

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sylvia Jackson

Colleen Murray

Cast: Colleen Murray

Kimberleigh is here with us today and she's going all in. Her big tits and perfect ass have all of us falling in love. She shows off her voluptuous body before she starts lactating. Our boy Juan steps in with a rock hard cock ready to fuck. She gives him an amazing blowjob before he fucks that pussy like no tomorrow. She moans with pleasure as he fucks her hardcore. He fucks her huge, tits before eventually busting a huge load all over her pretty face.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8382kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Colleen Murray

Leona Lawrence

Cast: Leona Lawrence

Watch BBW dream Luna Lark as she shows you around her house and challenges you to a game of pool. She certainly knows her way around some long sticks and heavy balls, dressed in a short denim daisy dukes and loose top, she will certainly have your balls heavier than normal while you watch. This absolute beauty begins to peel off her clothes while up on top of the pool table and soon she begins to spread open her super wet pussy for you to see. Then she masturbates with the cue to a powerful and loud orgasm right before your very eyes.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Leona Lawrence

Stacked Like Whoa!

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Maya Milano
Genres: Voluptuous Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Solo

Gorgeous Maya Milano's trips to shoot for Score have opened her eyes to new possibilities in her world. "I always enjoyed photography," says Maya. She likes to walk and take photos of her city. "Now I am more interested than ever. I love modeling and all the kind compliments I read at Score. It makes me feel special and everyone is so nice. "My only habit you would call funny might be constantly looking at myself in the mirror, in the phone screen, in the shop windows and in the mirrors and windows of cars."

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

Download Stacked Like Whoa!

Claudia Clark

Cast: Claudia Clark

Today we have a special treat by name of Leila Jane, she's a hot looking blonde BBW with an amazing rack. She comes by to show off her all her curves and quickly gets horny. She ends up giving our guy's cock one hell of a hard sucking before she starts riding his cock. He does his best recording her while her big tits bounce until she made his cock explode jizz all over her.

Duration: 26:36

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Claudia Clark