Classy European Milf Riding Cock | Glamour and Sexy

Makfuk

Anal Hot Spot

Cast: Joslyn James
Genres: All Sex, Piercing, Muscular, American, Brown Hair, Short, Nerd, Big Dick, Skirt, Tank Top, Big Ass, Bubble Butt, MILF, Tattoo, Athletic, Caucasian, Brunette, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Big Tits, Enhanced, Sex, Masturbation, Ass To Mouth, Blowjob, B
Video language: English

Raven-haired, busty MILF Joslyn James is having a hard time with her Wi-Fi. She's already had the hot technician, Xander Corvus, come over several times to fix it, but this time she's not letting him leave without fucking him first! After Joslyn sets up Xander to "accidentally" walk in on her using a buttplug, he easily gives in to her advances, receiving a wet titjob from the tattooed cougar for starters. A very sloppy blowjob with extra care to the balls is next on the menu, a good appetizer for Joslyn's tight pussy which swallows Xander's cock whole as she takes him for one hell of a ride. But let's not fool ourselves: Miss James is one hungry lady and a simple pussy-fucking won't suffice. She wants it in her ass, and in her ass she'll get it!... And why stop there when her pussy can get a creampie too?!

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5495kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anal Hot Spot

Makfuk

Role Reversal 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Azul Hermosa
Genres: All Sex, Bedroom, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Facial, Cum in Mouth

When Small Hands returns home from his morning meeting, he finds sexy wife Azul Hermosa doing her chores half-dressed. Small Hands takes on his usual dominant role with her as she works: grabbing, pawing, worshipping, until - noon already? Time for Azul to change into her professional attire ahead of the big board meeting, while Small Hands is left to do some of his own chores around the house. When Azul gets home, the couple find their roles reversed, with Azul being dominant and horny while Small Hands tries to finish fixing the sink. Will these two ever find time to fuck?

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3244kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 714.2 MB

Download Role Reversal 1080p

Makfuk

Bailey Base - Tiny Talented Fireball

Cast: Bailey Base
Genres: Big Dicks, Big Vs. Small, Biting Balls, Blowjob, Boy / Girl, Bra, Caucasian, Chokers, Cowgirl

Petite cutie Bailey Base is ready to show her talents with the help of big hunk Jmac. This tiny fireball will be put to the ultimate test as she takes it like a champ from all kinds of crazy angles.

Duration: 31:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bailey Base - Tiny Talented Fireball

Makfuk

Studying Sex In Practice 1080p

Cast: Rin White
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Shaved

Sweet Rin White is a hard-working student and she promises to herself she doesn't leave her room till she finishes all the assignments.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Studying Sex In Practice 1080p

Makfuk

Couple in sex need rents a flat

Queenlin and her boyfriend are in long-term relations but they still crave each other. They adore spending time together and making sex but it can be really hard to find a good place for that. They already made sex outdoors, in lifts, on the beach and everywhere else they feel the sexual desire. So this time they rent a flat to satisfy their wild sex fantasies. Tireless lovers take as many positions as they can to tease and please each other in a comfy bed. They start with oral games in 69 position and then move to enjoying cowgirl pleasures which lead them to doggy games and covering Queenlin's boobs with fresh sperm.

Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Couple in sex need rents a flat

Makfuk

Naughty Housekeeper

Asses everywhere, on that day was a a historical day for him, they were all on him, and the sex was everywhere I didn't see how they jumbled on me, I only saw asses in front of me, I put my dick in every hole I saw, it was very nice, subscribe now to see the best 2 asses in the world been open together.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Naughty Housekeeper

Makfuk

Santa's Cumming To Town

It's Christmas Time and Bang Bros is celebrating with you for a special holiday treat. Santa is making his way around town to deliver presents on Christmas, but when he shows up to Kira's house, he finds out that she doesn't believe in Santa anymore. Santa has to think quick, he thinks of the one thing that EVERY 20 year old girl likes. DICK. Big, long, fat, dick. He takes it out and once she sees it, she's a believer again. She takes him inside and gives him an amazing blowjob before they fuck in multiple positions. He's giving her a real white christmas. He cums all over her face and leaves on another successful Christmas day.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 365.7 MB

Download Santa's Cumming To Town

Makfuk

Loving the G String

Once she's dropped all her clothes, he gets onto her knees to start sucking dick. Reveling in the feel of man meat in her mouth, lets herself get nice and sloppy as she sucks cock and balls.

Duration: 28:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4002kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 876.5 MB

Download Loving the G String

Makfuk

Romy Indy - Footsie Meeting

Cast: Romy Indy
Genres: Foot Fetish, Blowjob, Big Dick, Interracial, Ebony, Dark Hair, Natural Tits, Deepthroat, Pussy Licking

Sexy Ebony Romy Indy uses her feet to seduce her co-worker Toby. She rubs his cock with her cute toes before she sucks his dick. Now that he`s hard, she's ready to take his meat inside her wet pussy!

Duration: 32:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3185kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 797.5 MB

Download Romy Indy - Footsie Meeting

Makfuk

Wilderness Sex

She finds herself on her hands and knees next, with him buried in her tight snatch as he gives it to her doggy style. Rocking back to meet his thrusts, she mewls with carnal pleasure at the way her man rides her.

Duration: 28:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Wilderness Sex

Makfuk

Penelope Cross - Unwrapping Penelope

Cast: Penelope Cross
Genres: All Sex, Slim, European, Black Hair, Short, Big Dick, Boyfriends, Small Ass

Penelope Cross surprises her boyfriend Jordi ENP with the greatest gift of all: herself! Amidst a heated gaming session, Penelope struggles to get Jordi's attention; but when she stands in front of the TV wearing nothing but 3 bows and a pair of stockings, Jordi can't wait to unwrap her! Tit sucking, pussy eating, and hard fucking are just a few of the ways Jordi expresses his gratitude.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3288kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 829.5 MB

Download Penelope Cross - Unwrapping Penelope

Makfuk

Quinn Rain - A Horny Little Redhea

Her tongue slides its way up his fuck stick as she wraps her hand around the root and begins sucking. They relocate to the bed, where his lays down and lets her continue to have her way with him.

Duration: 32:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 739.6 MB

Download Quinn Rain - A Horny Little Redhea

Makfuk

Tristan Summers - Teen Love

Cast: Tristan Summers
Genres: All Sex, Amateur, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Teen

Tristan is a 19-year-old girl from Arizona. She and her boyfriend are chilling on the couch when their natural impulses tell them, "Hey, this is boring and we should fuck." That inner voice has been leading teens to poundings for millennia. Tristan slips out of her yellow top and jean shorts. Her guy sucks on her nips, which drives Tristan crazy. He slips a finger into her tight fuck hole and she moans. Then, he pulls out his cock and lets her suck him. She's pretty darn good for being a teenager! Her guy is a real pussy hound, so he flips her around and starts eating her out. It's ridiculous how wet her young, pink slit gets. Finally, it's time for the big show. Tristan mounts her boyfriend and slides his hog into her little slit. She grinds him in cowgirl, bouncing her titties all over the place. Then, he flips her over and starts pounding her doggie-style. Her asshole looks tight and pink. As they both begin to cum, they switch over to the spoon position (how romantic) and she.

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6844kbps
Audio: 221kbps

Download Tristan Summers - Teen Love

Makfuk

Kiara Lord & Mugur - My Life My Choice

Cast: Kiara Lord & Mugur
Genres: All Sex, Bedroom, Redhead, Creampie

Stunning redhead Kiara Lord makes a much-anticipated return to SexArt in Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "My Life My Choice." Talking to camera, she shares the candid details of her life since her last appearance, explaining how she left a dark place and came to fall in love again. We see her walking through the city at night with her new boyfriend Mugur, fooling around and having fun. Back at their apartment, they kiss passionately, Mugur's hand sliding between Kiara's stockinged thighs and into her panties. She kicks off her underwear and Mugur kneels to eat her pussy, then lavishes attention on her beautiful breasts, sucking her nipples greedily. Mugur carries his sweetheart to the sofa and she grinds in his lap, freeing his stiff cock from his pants and impaling herself on it. Moaning with pleasure, Kiara slides up and down her man's thick pole, her sexy ass rippling as they move in harmony. She dismounts and Mugur licks her pussy until she's at fever pitch, then thrusts into her in m.

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7745kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Kiara Lord & Mugur - My Life My Choice

Makfuk

Swallowing My Stepmen Cum

Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Hardcore, Latina

Valery is doing very badly in World History, her parents have hired her a private teacher to save the semester but the bitch ends up giving the teacher anatomy and sex classes. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 31:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 976.2 MB

Download Swallowing My Stepmen Cum