Classy European Milf Riding Cock | Glamour and Sexy

Makfuk

Fit Asian Babe Fucked By Muscled Boyfriend

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Kendra Lust while masturbating, envisions Lana Violet and Johnny Castle the fittest couple in her gym. Lana is an Asian fitness junkie while Johnny is quiet but has rock hard muscles. Rumors says that this couple had a threesome with the fitness instructor that's why Kendra plans to introduce herself to them so they can call her the next time they want a third player.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8341kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Fit Asian Babe Fucked By Muscled Boyfriend

Makfuk

Kylie Rocket & Kosame Dash - My -In-Law

Cast: Kylie Rocket & Kosame Dash
Genres: All Sex, 3rd Person Narrative, Blowjob, Boy / Girl, Brown Eyes, Brunette, Casual Wear

Despite Misty Quinn's protests, rich husband Marcus London offers their place for Kylie Rocket to crash in. Kylie takes advantage of the opportunity and sneakily shows Marcus what a real sugar baby can do.

Duration: 31:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kylie Rocket & Kosame Dash - My -In-Law

Makfuk

Aubree Valentine - Intrud-Her

Cast: Aubree Valentine - Intrud-Her
Genres: Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Masturbation, Voyeur, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Face Fuck, Gagging, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Indoors

Aubree Valentine, with her perky all-natural tits and perfectly round booty, is a sneaky one. And on this particularly hot day, she just wants to get wet. So, she sneaks into an amazing indoor pool. Little does she know, the pool house she's snuck into belongs to a Mr. Steve Holmes. After taking a dip and getting refreshed, she can't help but indulge her next urge, to play with her pussy. It's around this time that Mr. Holmes decides to see what all the splashing is about. When he catches Aubree fingers deep in herself, he can't help but watch. Aubree finds Steve's hard member poking out amongst the foliage and can't believe it! Steve quickly remind Aubree that this is his pool, and his rules. Steve purposes a deal to trade all the pool time Aubree wants for a little spanking. Aubree thinks a spanking is quite harmless but soon finds herself balls deep sucking Steve's dick. Steve uses his giant cock to fill Aubree's tight pussy and she takes it deep. Turns out, Aubree's day turns out .

Duration: 32:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5667kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Aubree Valentine - Intrud-Her

Makfuk

Casca Akashova - Taste My Christmas Cookie

Cast: Casca Akashova
Genres: All Sex, Bare Foot, Big Ass, Big Tits, Doggystyle, Fingering, Innie Pussy, Milf, Fake Tits, Cum on Tits

Gorgeous blonde MILF Casca Akashova is cooking some delicious Christmas cookies. After putting them in the oven, she calls Peter Green over and decides to give him a good taste of her own cookie as a Christmas present.

Duration: 27:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Casca Akashova - Taste My Christmas Cookie

Makfuk

Nathaly doesn't like it Dirty - Nathaly Cherie

Cast: Nathaly Cherie
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Big Tits, Gonzo, Blowjob, Gagging, Hardcore, Facial

This big-boobed, snobby blonde named Nathaly Cherie got into the Fake Taxi today. She was wearing a white top, and clearly a germaphobe. She berated me for the cleanliness of the taxi, then insisted she would not pay. I told her I would drive to the police if that was the case. She didn't want to get arrested, but didn't want to pay, so I told her if she showed me those huge tits, I would give her a discount. Getting dirty turned this neat-freak on, and she told me to join her in the back when she saw my hard-on. Nathaly sucked my dick then gave me a tit wank, then bounced her ass up and down riding my dick until I could cum on her tits.

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6114kbps
Audio: 128kbps

Download Nathaly doesn't like it Dirty - Nathaly Cherie

Makfuk

Isabelle - Sex Fashion and Blindfolds

Studio: X-Art
Genres: All Sex, Creampie

When he entered the room she was already wet. Something about wearing a blindfold always turns her on. Maybe it's the tender touch of rose pedals on her soft skin. Maybe it's her heightened sense of arousal. He moved slowly at first, caressing. Then her lingerie was shed in a few graceful flicks of the wrist. Savoring the moment, she let her legs fall open, inviting him in. Playful lovemaking ensued. She sucked his cock until it was hard as a rock. They took turns pleasuring each other. When it was finally time to fuck it was for both of them, mutual pleasure and mutual fun!

Duration: 32:43
Video: 2064x1088, AVC (H.264), 8311kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Isabelle - Sex Fashion and Blindfolds

Makfuk

Percy Sires - Welcome To Laz Vegas

Studio: HouseoFyre
Cast: Percy Sires
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Clips, HD, MILF, 1080p

usty Percy Sires is getting really sick of being the only one around here who has any sense of cleanliness. Her , Damon Dice, keeps refusing to wash his hands before he eats or after he uses the bathroom. When Percy tries to the issue by turning on the sink for Damon, he says it just makes him have to pee. Percy won't leave and Damon claims he can't pee with his standing there. The only solution is for Percy to pull his cock out and hold it for him while Damon pees. Too bad that just gives him a boner. Damon won't be able to piss until he gets rid of it...

Duration: 33:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7652kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Percy Sires - Welcome To Laz Vegas

Makfuk

Lady D - Bottoms Up

Cast: Lady D
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie, Handjob

Looking fine in a dress that's meant to impress, Lady D puts the finishing touches on her makeup and then struts into the living room knowing she's looking fine. When her date, Michael Fly, arrives, he pours them each a glass of bubbly. Imagine Michael's surprise when Lady D drains her glass, takes Michael's from his hand, and then shoves him back onto the couch.

Duration: 28:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8157kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Lady D - Bottoms Up

Makfuk

Shy Spy

Cast: Natalia Starr
Genres: Outdoors, Shower, Wet, Deep Throat, Face Sitting, Face Fuck, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Missionary, Spoon, Blowjob, Kitchen, Indoors, Big Tits, Side Fuck, Voyeur

Natalia's just ended her relationship with her live-in boyfriend and needs a place to stay for a few days. Luckily for her, Natalia's best friend Catherine is out of town and graciously lets her crash at her place. It's not exactly house-sitting because Catherine's younger is living there too, but that's no problem for Natalia-she's just happy to have somewhere comfy to relax and regroup. Everything is going great until Natalia starts to notice Catherine's younger (Matt) spying on her. Everywhere she looks-there he is just hanging around watching her. She brushes it off at first, attributing it to young infatuation, but when she catches him outright spying on her, it's time for answers. As it turns out, the young stud is having a hard time keeping himself in check with such a beauty within reach. Natalia lightly reprimands him for the invasion, but quickly decides she'd rather teach this shy spy a different kind of lesson-one he won't soon forget.

Duration: 31:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 136kbps

Download Shy Spy

Makfuk

Alyssa Bounty - Come Get It

Cast: Alyssa Bounty
Genres: 18-23, Big Dick, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Creampie, European, Girl Orgasm

Sam Bourne is busy reading the paper as his lover Alyssa Bounty watches him with greedy eyes as she pretends to make breakfast. She brings the meal over to sit by Sam, but he doesn't seem to notice. Even when Alyssa strikes increasingly sexy poses and starts rubbing her twat right there at the table, Sam is so absorbed in his reading that he doesn't bat an eye.

Duration: 28:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alyssa Bounty - Come Get It

Makfuk

Quick Satisfaction

Cast: Natasha Ink
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Rimming Blowjob Gaggin

Hot New GirlsRimming Scene with Natasha Ink! Natsha Ink Vital Stats: Height: 170cm, Hair: Black, Nationality: Italian, Bonus Model: No. And this girl likes to lick men's assholes.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Quick Satisfaction

Makfuk

Lilith Morningstar - The Italian Fuck

Cast: Lilith Morningstar
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, White, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Big Ass, Milf, Big Tits

Johnny The Kid needs to practice his Italian. Who better to teach him than Lilith Morningstar? This Italian siren is ready to teach him her ways. But Johnny is too sexually frustrated to concentrate on the lesson. He Can't help himself but Jerk off in the middle of the class. Lilith wants her student to succeed and decided to give a helping hand, mouth, and ass. First, she sucks him off so good he starts counting in Italian. Lilith is so proud they start fucking. She takes control and gets her pussy pounded so hard. Johnny on her face.

Duration: 32:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 45kbps

Download Lilith Morningstar - The Italian Fuck

Makfuk

Alice Lighthouse Wins The Sexy Cheerleader Award

Throwing her pompoms while showing her tight teenage tits and babe ass just shows how horny Alice Lighthouse is and that continued to show when she meet Tommy. Alice just worshiped Tommy's penis and it worshiped Alice right back and gave her a nasty creampie at the end.

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8406kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Alice Lighthouse Wins The Sexy Cheerleader Award

Makfuk

Dania Vega

Studio: RealityKings
Genres: All Sex, Tattoo, Average Body, American, Brown Hair, Short, Big Dick

Dania Vega treats Van Wylde to a lap dance - but no touching! (at least not until she says so!) Dania twerks for Van, showing off her body in her lace bodysuit before she teases him with a slow edging handjob and blowjob. The teasing is enough to make them both explode; neither can hold back any longer. Dania bends over for Van as he fingers and licks her pussy, leading to intense hardcore sex!

Duration: 32:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6673kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dania Vega

Makfuk

Cosplay Babes

She finds herself on her hands and knees next, with him buried in her tight snatch as he gives it to her doggy style. Rocking back to meet his thrusts, she mewls with carnal pleasure at the way her man rides her.

Duration: 31:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5061kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cosplay Babes