Classy European Milf Riding Cock | Glamour and Sexy

Makfuk

Fancy French CreamPie

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Aya Benetti
Genres: big dick, big fake tits, tattoo, hardcore, blowjob, lingerie, pussy licking, creampie
Video language: English

Aya is a top of the line, living fuck doll. Every part of her body has been designed for pleasure and leave you in a puddle of cum. From her smoldering eyes that dare you to look away from her massive tits, to her pussy accentuated with a piercing to grab your attention. You'll be in for as much of a ride as Tommy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:29
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 14517kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Fancy French CreamPie

Makfuk

Marion Sex Life Would Be Calm Without J&M

Completely at ease in front of our camera, the superb Marion takes the time to reveal some rather personal confidences. The young lady with the model body confesses that without J&M, her sex life would certainly be less hectic!

Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 636.9 MB

Download Marion Sex Life Would Be Calm Without J&M

Makfuk

Yumi Sin - Getting My Job Back

Cast: Yumi Sin
Genres: Asian, Black Hair, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Missionary, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Small Ass, Teen, Tiny, Toned, Wild

Looking to get her job back, Yumi Sin visits her boss, Quinton James, at his home. When he asks her why he should hire her back, she uses her body to win him over. Looking back at the scenario, Yumi is mortified but entirely turned on by what just happened.

Duration: 35:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17586kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download Yumi Sin - Getting My Job Back

Makfuk

Blasting Bianco Pussy

Tight bodied MILF Valentina rubs her pussy while playing with hard nipples, just in time for Tommy to come over. She peels off her panties and pushes her cunt into his face, he knows what he needs to do! She rewards a job well done by deepthroating his cock and letting him finish inside her experienced pussy!

Duration: 39:03
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 16450kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Blasting Bianco Pussy

Makfuk

Kathy Simmons

Studio: RKPrime
Cast: Kathy Simmons
Genres: All Sex, Big Dick, Cum Shot, Handjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Missionary, Cowgirl

While Mona Azar is livestreaming a sexy video of herself in her hot new outfit, her new roommate Rico Hernandez is caught peeping on the sexy babe. Embarrassed and horny, Rico decides to take a cold shower, only for Mona to return the favor and peep on him, laughing at Rico's seemingly small dick size, unaware that the cold water causes shrinkage! Rico later decides to show Mona how big he really is, and when Mona sees his hard cock she's not laughing anymore - she's down to fuck!

Duration: 44:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4194kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kathy Simmons

Makfuk

Beach Fuck Session

Cast: Roma Amor
Genres: blowjob, rimjob, hardcore, facial cumshot, rough sex, deep throat, tattoo, natural, big dick, public sex, facefuck

Roma Amor joins us this week to have some public fun under the sun. We head over to the beach, where Roma shows us her beautiful attributes. After some time, our boy Potro De Bilbao joins in for the real fun to begin. She quickly starts sucking his dick in the middle of the beach for everyone to see. Her pussy gets penetrated in several different positions in front of on looking fishermen. Eventually, once she's properly fucked, he delivers a huge load all over her face.

Duration: 34:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Beach Fuck Session

Makfuk

Coco Lovelock - Playing With My Little Bunny

Cast: Coco Lovelock
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Cum On Stomach, Deepthroat, Tiny, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy

Tiny blonde cutie Coco Lovelock is out in the backyard enjoying a lovely Easter afternoon, when huge boyfriend Michael Swayze arrives with a basket full of eggs, ready to hide them for the egg hunt. Coco is so excited and immediately starts looking for the eggs, but one of them is hidden so high up that she can't reach so Michael easily lifts her up to help her get it and realizes she's not wearing any underwear under her cute dress. When Coco finds the last egg she opens it to find a note from Michael asking if they could fuck like bunnies, Coco agrees but only if he eats her out first!

Duration: 38:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Coco Lovelock - Playing With My Little Bunny

Makfuk

Marion - Marion'S Sex Life Would Be Calm Without J&M ...

Cast: Marion
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Completely at ease in front of our camera, the superb Marion takes the time to reveal some rather personal confidences. The young lady with the model body confesses that without J&M, her sex life would certainly be less hectic!

Duration: 42:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3428kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marion - Marion'S Sex Life Would Be Calm Without J&M ...

Makfuk

A Gentle Touch

Cast: Charlie Red
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Pussy licking, Shaved, Hardcore

Charlie Red is busy cleaning up her room she doesn't see her boyfriend Josh sneak in, he tries to give her a nice little distraction from cleaning...Josh sits her down and gets her to relax a little before they rip each others clothes off and have a midday, cum filled sex break.

Duration: 36:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download A Gentle Touch

Makfuk

Cheryl Gibson

Cast: Cheryl Gibson
Genres: All Sex, Big Dick, Cum Shot, Handjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Missionary, Cowgirl

The sexy Paige Owens is staying at her boyfriend's family's place, while said boyfriend is off on a trip. While Paige sends her boyfriend sexy topless pics on her phone, her BF's brother A.J. starts spying on her. When Paige catches the little creep, she's pissed at first, but when A.J. talks a big game about replacing his brother's dick, Paige decides to try him out and give him a good fuck.

Duration: 40:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4065kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cheryl Gibson

Makfuk

Joyce Gibson

Cast: Joyce Gibson

It's been a long trip but Lola Fae and James Angel have finally made it to their vacation rental. You'd think Lola would be a little tired from her travels, but she's ready to fuck! Lola can't wait to break in the rental with James. She hungrily swallows his hard cock before he slips it into her tight wet pussy. What better way to unwind?

Duration: 45:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Joyce Gibson

Makfuk

Beach Fuck Session

Cast: Roma Amor
Genres: blowjob, rimjob, hardcore, facial cumshot, rough sex, deep throat, tattoo, natural, big dick, public sex, facefuck

Roma Amor joins us this week to have some public fun under the sun. We head over to the beach, where Roma shows us her beautiful attributes. After some time, our boy Potro De Bilbao joins in for the real fun to begin. She quickly starts sucking his dick in the middle of the beach for everyone to see. Her pussy gets penetrated in several different positions in front of on looking fishermen. Eventually, once she's properly fucked, he delivers a huge load all over her face.

Duration: 34:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Beach Fuck Session

Makfuk

My Feet Saved My Party Plans

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Foot-Fetish, Footjob, Anal

My parents had just left for a vacation and I was super excited because I could finally pull off that house party I've been wanting to do for so long. I woke up the next morning and tried on my hot blue party dress. Damn it's so sexy. As I was checking myself out in the mirror, I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down to open it and to my surprise, it was my father's assistant, Jake. "Can I help you?" I asked. He said my dad sent him over to watch me while he's gone. I couldn't believe it! My father knows me all too well! Fuck. Now my party plans are ruined. I went up to my room and almost cried. Then Jake showed up at my bedroom door apologizing. He said he knows this is a fucked up situation but he has to do his job. I planned this party for a while now; I invited a lot of hot guys from school and my sluttiest girlfriends. And now it's about to be ruined unless I can convince Jake to let me have the party. Yes of course I can do that! Probably the easiest way would be to start by teasi.

Duration: 38:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8025kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download My Feet Saved My Party Plans

Makfuk

Gladys Blake

Cast: Gladys Blake

Alex Legend is trying to sleep but his roommate Lulu Chu is moaning so loudly in her room that he can't get any shut eye. He gets up to see what's going on and quickly realizes Lulu is masturbating. Alex can't help but watch and jerk off as he spies on her. Lulu finishes herself off and heads to the kitchen for a snack. Alex follows her in and playfully teases Lulu for being so loud. Lulu isn't having it and mocks Alex for being a virgin. Hurt, Alex retreats to his room, slamming his door behind him. Lulu can't help but feel a little guilty and since she's still horny she heads to Alex's room to offer an apology along with a proposition to take his V-card. Will Alex accept?

Duration: 43:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3767kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gladys Blake

Makfuk

A Gentle Touch

Cast: Charlie Red
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Pussy licking, Shaved, Hardcore

Charlie Red is busy cleaning up her room she doesn't see her boyfriend Josh sneak in, he tries to give her a nice little distraction from cleaning...Josh sits her down and gets her to relax a little before they rip each others clothes off and have a midday, cum filled sex break.

Duration: 36:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download A Gentle Touch

Makfuk

Mouthful for Martina

Martina returns to get a taste of Juan s massive cock. After sitting on his face she wraps her mouth around his dick like she needs it to survive. Sucking that cock makes her pussy drip in anticipation of being stretched out so she s happy to get her cunt pounded just to make him cum all over that pretty face.

Duration: 38:45
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Mouthful for Martina

Makfuk

Bigger Boobs, Harder Dick!

Cast: Blake Blossom
Genres: blowjob, hardcore, facial cumshot, big dick

Blake Blossom is shocked at the fact that her boobs seem to be getting bigger. She can't tell if she's just delusional or if they're actually getting bigger. Tyler is spying on her while she checks out her perfect tits in the bathroom. She catches him and asks if they've gotten bigger. She promises him that even though they are roommates, it's not weird. She asks him for a massage and since he does such a good job, it gets her really horny. Her boyfriend won't be home until later, as might as well fuck the roommate! She gives him an incredible blowjob and then they take it to the couch where the real fun begins. He fucks her in multiple positions until she cums all over his dick. He fucks those tits and lets out a huge load all over her face and perfect boobies.

Duration: 44:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Bigger Boobs, Harder Dick!

Makfuk

Mai Thai - Morning Of Pleasure

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Asian, Doggystyle, Pussy licking, Shaved, Hardcore

May Thai's boyfriend wakes her up with morning cuddles, he wants to give her an amazing start to her day. He eats her out until she cums over and over again, making sure she is satisfied and ready to take his big cock. He hopes she's ready for breakfast because he has been saving his cum for her ..

Duration: 34:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5806kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mai Thai - Morning Of Pleasure

Makfuk

Shayla LaVeaux - Gets A Workout From Johnny Sins

Cast: Shayla LaVeaux
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Hard body honey Shayla Laveaux is ready for her training session. Her husband doesn't look nearly as good as when she married him, and she never misses a chance to get her ass all close to her trainers Johnny Sins face.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Shayla LaVeaux - Gets A Workout From Johnny Sins

Makfuk

Big Dick In A Hole!

Cast: Ellie aka
Genres: Anal, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore

Gorgeous Ellie takes a shower when her lad enters the bathroom and offers his help. He promises to rub her back but, of course, doesn't stop at that.

Duration: 43:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7731kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Big Dick In A Hole!