Classy European Milf Riding Cock | Glamour and Sexy

Makfuk

Big Booty Hotwife Gia Derza Pounded Hard

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Gia Derza
Genres: Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Alluring, young wife Gia Derza experiences nasty sex training! She looks so damn good with her perfect ass and tits.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11660kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Big Booty Hotwife Gia Derza Pounded Hard

Makfuk

Yoga Flame

Cast: Samantha Reigns
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Camel Toe, Casual Wear, Caucasian, Cheating, Clothed Sex, Couch, Crop Top, Cum on Tits, Curvy, Cute, Doggystyle

When Samantha Reigns is doing her yoga stretches in the living room, her stepmom Tina Melt tells her to do it somewhere else because it drives her stepdad Bobby Beefcakes crazy. While Tina folds the laundry, Bobby walks in and is immediately transfixed by Samantha doing deep stretches. It doesn't take long before Samantha joins her stepdad on the couch and secretly starts giving him a blowjob! Later, while Tina is away doing errands, Bobby asks Samantha if they can finish what they started before. Samantha is more than happy to oblige!

Duration: 43:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Yoga Flame

Makfuk

A Surprise For His Stepmom

Cast: Jessica Ryan
Genres: Leggings, Tank Top, Small Ass, Tattoo, Athletic, Caucasian, Red Head, Stepmom, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Slim, Stepson, Cumshot Clean-Up

Jimmy Michaels is obsessed with his new stepmom, Jessica Ryan. She thinks he's sweet but what he really wants is to fuck her, peeping on her any chance he can get! Jimmy leaves Jessica a gift, which she thinks is from her husband, in the form of a suction cup dildo. She tests it out in the shower, and when she catches Jimmy jerking off to her, she decides to discipline him... and get herself off too!

Duration: 36:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 797.7 MB

Download A Surprise For His Stepmom

Makfuk

Jennifer Mendez - Pajamas Made For Ripping

Cast: Jennifer Mendez
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Brunette, Blowjob, Couples Fantasies, Cowgirl, Cum On Ass, Face Sitting, Latin, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Side Fuck

The sexy Jennifer Mendez is lounging in some comfortable pajamas. She thinks she has the place to herself, so it doesn't matter that her pants have a little rip in them. Except, her boyfriend and has pal Jordi come over to watch the big football match and living room is suddenly way too crowded. Jordi quickly notices Jennifer's partially exposed ass and starts staring at it. When he gets an opportunity, Jordi sneakily rips Jennifer's pajama pants to reveal even more of her ass and pussy. The distracted boyfriend is completely oblivious to Jordi fingering Jennifer, and then to Jennifer repaying Jordi with a sneaky blowjob. When the boyfriend leaves the room to take a pesky phone call, Jordi and Jennifer take the opportunity to fuck. Jordi gets to put his big dick in all Jennifer's holes!

Duration: 38:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3723kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jennifer Mendez - Pajamas Made For Ripping

Makfuk

His Very Hot Neighbor Girl

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Peta Jensen
Genres: Brunette, Blowjob (Pov), Missionary (Pov), Tittyfuck (Pov), Big Tits, Yoga

Johnny Sins has an asshole roommate who always keeps him up all night banging his slutty girlfriend, busty babe Peta Jensen. He tries to go over there and confront her about her freeloading ways, but when he finds her doing some naked yoga, he decides to hang back and get in a little voyeur action.
She spots him before long, but fortunately for him, she wants a taste of his fat cock just as bad as he wants to fuck her big tits!
He sucks and fucks those perfect titties, and then fucks her in every position he can think of to really teach his asshole roomie a lesson! Finally, he unleashes a fat cumshot all over Peta's big jugs and pretty face!

Duration: 44:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11706kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download His Very Hot Neighbor Girl

Makfuk

Sex With A Pretty Babe In The Warehouse

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Samantha Saint & Danny D
Genres: Work Fantasies, Uniform, Blonde, Big Tits, Ass Worship

Samantha Saint has long been one of ZZ Metro's finest vice detectives, but when officer Danny D hears that she's been turning tricks while in uniform, he's determined to get to the bottom of it.
He tracks that busty blonde beauty down to a warehouse and finds officer Saint wearing next to nothing, willing to do whatever it takes to protect her law enforcement career.
She takes Danny's massive cock as deep as she can manage between her pretty plump lips and then rides that dick until she cums hard and gets a huge facial reward!

Duration: 35:31

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Sex With A Pretty Babe In The Warehouse

Makfuk

My Young Hotwife

Cast: Gia Derza
Genres: Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Hot wife Gia Derza slips on her sexy black lingerie for her afternoon delight. Stud James inquires about any special instructions her husband has laid out for him and is very happy to hear it will be an all anal session.

Duration: 38:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11660kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download My Young Hotwife

Makfuk

Samantha Reigns - Yoga Flame 1080p

Cast: Samantha Reigns
Genres: All Sex

When Samantha Reigns is doing her yoga stretches in the living room, her stepmom Tina Melt tells her to do it somewhere else because it drives her stepdad Bobby Beefcakes crazy. While Tina folds the laundry, Bobby walks in and is immediately transfixed by Samantha doing deep stretches. It doesn't take long before Samantha joins her stepdad on the couch and secretly starts giving him a blowjob! Later, while Tina is away doing errands, Bobby asks Samantha if they can finish what they started before. Samantha is more than happy to oblige!

Duration: 43:15

Download Samantha Reigns - Yoga Flame 1080p

Makfuk

The Open House - Alexis Monroe & Danny Mountain

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy

In The Open House, sexy blonde Alexis Monroe is a realtor throwing an open house. Alexis walks around the home in a tight black skirt and white button-down shirt waiting for visitors, when her boyfriend calls her and starts talking dirty on the phone things get heated. Alexis starts rubbing her wet pussy on the bed when a visitor Danny Mountain walks in on her touching herself. This visitor likes what he sees and pretty soon he's got Alexis bent over and begging for more.

Duration: 34:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8142kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Open House - Alexis Monroe & Danny Mountain

Makfuk

Alice Drake - Alice Wants To Remember Her 20 Years ...

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Facial
Video language: French

She is only 26 years old, but already feels the soul of a cougar who enjoys having sex with young kids. For Alice, the prospect of having a special moment with a guy younger than she excited her enormously! Having more time in front of her, the rascal therefore asked our team to meet a guy in particular, friend Alex, whom she had fallen in love with. Ready to take control, she finds her 20 years old for a fiery fuck, and takes great pleasure in being shaken by her younger brother!

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alice Drake - Alice Wants To Remember Her 20 Years ...

Makfuk

Redhead

Release Year: 2020
Studio: MYLF
Cast: AKGingersnaps
Genres: All Sex, Cum In Tits, Blowjob, Facial, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Outdoor

AKGingersnaps is every bit as unique as her name, and this redhead MILF is not about to let a little lockdown get in the way of her pleasure. With her favorite boy toy and a vibrator, AKGingersnaps is having more orgasmic fun than ever.

Duration: 45:44

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Redhead

Makfuk

Heartthrob Dean Chambers Gives Teen Rachel Skye Her Biggest Dick Yet

Studio: HotGuysFuck

Dean Chambers & Rachel Skye... two popular young hotties that already got Everyones' attention with their debut scenes are finally paired up and yes folks, you better believe there WILL be fireworks. Tiny Rachel's biggest dick ever... will big Dean take it slow and gentle or will he give it to Rachel hard and fast, just how she seems to want it?! Don't miss this hot update with these two young hot horny people!

Duration: 34:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Heartthrob Dean Chambers Gives Teen Rachel Skye Her Biggest Dick Yet

Makfuk

Alice Drake - Alice Wants To Remember Her 20 Years ...

Cast: Alice Drake
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

She is only 26 years old, but already feels the soul of a cougar who enjoys having sex with young kids. For Alice, the prospect of having a special moment with a guy younger than she excited her enormously!

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3427kbps

File size: 992.9 MB

Download Alice Drake - Alice Wants To Remember Her 20 Years ...

Makfuk

18 Year Old Cecilia Taylor Gets It Rough

Cast: Cecilia Taylor
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Creampie, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming,

18 year old Cecilia Taylor tells us she's seen some of my stuff and loves rough sex. I start by seeing how much of my take she can take in her throat and stretch out her mouth and slap her teen titties. I bend her over and finger her tight pussy and start pounding her from behind while I choke her. I eat her little teen pussy while tears are streaming down her face. I pound her fuckbox some more and put her in a headlock. I sit on her face and she eats my ass then rides my cock. I have her sit on my face then bend over me and throat my cock while I pound the back of her head down on it. I stand up and fuck her face in a 69 then on the couch with her upside down. I switch to POV and she is covered in tears and spit. I fuck her tight throat with her upside down more then I sit on her chest and fuck her pretty face POV.

Duration: 43:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4096kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 18 Year Old Cecilia Taylor Gets It Rough

Makfuk

Dark-Haired Babe Can Only Think Of One Way To Repay Him

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kirsten Price and Keiran Lee
Genres: Brunette, Blowjob (Pov), Missionary (Pov), Medium Tits

L.a.p.d. Officers Lee and Price are hot on the trail of a known criminal. When Officer Price sees her partner about to get shot by the , she gets him first, saving Lee's life.
But the breakdown she has could cost Price her job. Fortunately Lee is on hand to vouch for her, and she can only think of one way to repay him... Stay tuned.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11672kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Dark-Haired Babe Can Only Think Of One Way To Repay Him

Makfuk

Javier, Jess M

Cast: Javier, Jess M
Genres: Bareback, Boy/Girl, Big natural boobs, Chubby, Cumshot, Deep throat, Pierced, Squirting, Tattoo, Pussy licking

Javier is back and he has brought his friend Jess with him. They had some really interesting stories to tell about their wild times working at strip clubs. Everything from fights to creepy customers. Javier starts off eating Jess's pussy before she deepthroats his hard cock. He then fucks her missionary position, cowgirl and doggy style before shooting his cum shot on her face.

Duration: 39:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Javier, Jess M

Makfuk

Can't Afford Her Personal Training Session

Studio: HobyBuchanon
Cast: Sia Lust
Genres: All Sex, Creampie, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, Natural Tits

Petite blonde Sia Lust stopped by the Hoby Buchanon Gym for her first personal training session. First, I weigh her in to see how tiny she is. After doing several exercises she says she didn't bring any money and can't pay for her session. I ask if she wants option 2, which is a rough face fuck and hard fuck. She takes that option! I take off her workout shorts and spit on her pussy and finger it. I grab her by the hair, bend her over the workout bench and begin fucking her tight pussy from behind. I spit in her mouth and put her in a headlock. I begin fucking her pretty little face and then she rides my cock. I pick her up in the air and pound her tight little fuck box then I flip her upside down and have her swallow my cock. I take her to the bedroom and fuck her face in a 69. I fuck her hard from behind again and then fuck her face POV. Tears are rolling down her eyes as I slap her and put her in a figure four leglock with my cock down her throat. She then rides my cock and I cum a.

Duration: 43:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3469kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Can't Afford Her Personal Training Session

Makfuk

Karlee Grey

Studio: JulesJordan
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Doogy Style, Deep Throat

If this is the new way to take rideshare services count us in! Dishy-darling Karlee Grey is in the back seat with Jules. Decked out in 80's style jean-short overalls, Karlee gives Jordan a peek at her perky naturals. Jules says "There's nothing like a girl flashing in the backseat of a car."

Duration: 34:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7607kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Karlee Grey

Makfuk

Javier, Jess M

Cast: Javier, Jess M
Genres: Bareback, Boy/Girl, Big natural boobs, Chubby, Cumshot, Deep throat, Pierced, Squirting, Tattoo, Pussy licking

Javier is back and he has brought his friend Jess with him. They had some really interesting stories to tell about their wild times working at strip clubs. Everything from fights to creepy customers. Javier starts off eating Jess's pussy before she deepthroats his hard cock. He then fucks her missionary position, cowgirl and doggy style before shooting his cum shot on her face.

Duration: 39:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Javier, Jess M

Makfuk

Anissa Kate - Power Moves

Cast: Anissa Kate
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Gonzo, Hardcore, MILF

Anissa and Christian are two high-powered CEOs on the cusp of a merger. The negotiations have come to a head and they agreed to stay at a villa in Spain until they come to an agreement. Little progress is made over their days together, and that's exactly as they want it.

Duration: 43:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11998kbps

Download Anissa Kate - Power Moves