Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

Cheyenne on the pool table

Cheyenne tries to play some pool but, as you can see, her talents lie elsewhere. But with her perfect figure, men would queue up to teach her how to play. She could very easily conquer the world as a fashion model. Lucky for us, she chooses to be naked in front of the cameras. The Sybian is waiting to be placed on the pool table for her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:51
Video: 812x456, AVC (H.264), 2016kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 93.0 MB

Download Cheyenne on the pool table

BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nathaly Cherie
Genres: Fisting, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

We present you a video where a beautiful blonde girl f"cks herself with different objects and hands See continuation in our film, we have prepared especially for the Islands!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherie

Charlotte and Moth vs. the Sybian

A recorded cam show where Moth and I take turns riding the Sybian; when one of us is on it, the other controls the vibration and rotation of the attached dildo. While Moth is experiencing the intense vibration, I put a ballgag on her. As she drools around it I kiss her neck and rub her tits. Eventually, the sensations become too much for her and she falls off, moaning the entire time. During my turn, she puts her mouth on my pussy until I squirt all over her and the machine. Super hot, super fun experience

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9678kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Charlotte and Moth vs. the Sybian

Anal terrorist and the fuck.

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Prolapse
Video language: English

She spreads her legs wide and hungrily devours her first machine. She instantly becomes enchanted by their power. The dildo pulls in and out showing off the inside of her perfect-little-pink pussy.

Format: flv
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8000kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download Anal terrorist and the fuck.

Christel - feeling horny

When Christel was trying the Sybian for the very first time. she was a bit nervous at first so we took her out for a walk.
She also played with the bird in our studio, before the Sybian action starts.
And yes, there was action. lots of action. Her pussy felt absolutely in love with the stimulation of the Sybian. Orgasms guaranteed!

Duration: 18:10
Video: 848x448, AVC (H.264), 1395kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 199.7 MB

Download Christel - feeling horny

All I Need Is Cock

Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: Anal, Toys, Spanking, Electric, Humiliation, Fetis

Several videos of famous BDSM model Ariel Anderssen from her channels on ManyVids. Despite the fact that these videos are mainly devoted to anal pleasures, I decided to place them in the BDSM section based on the main profile of the actress. Bio: Ariel Anderssen (real name Joceline Brooke-Hamilton, b. 1977), also known as Amelia Jane Rutherford, is a British actress and model of bondage and spanking. The 6'2 '' tall blonde beauty is one of the most striking and popular figures in the fetish industry. She is married to Hywel Phillips, fetish photographer and website owner.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download All I Need Is Cock

Hot Mature Brunette Made To Cum In Gyno Chair By 2 Kinky Doctor

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alla Minx aka. Lady Masha
Genres: Mature, Pussy Closeups, Medical Fetish, Fucking Machine, Toys

Alla Minx (aka. Lady Masha) is hot Czech/Ukrainian MILF, born in 1973. She is very filthy. She likes sex with younger boys, pussy gaping and hard fucking.

Sexy mature woman Alla Minx (aka. Lady Masha) comes for a gynecological check-up to our two perverted doctors, Tim Wetman and Kamil Klein. The experienced gynecologists will perform all the necessary examinations, including a vaginal exam, cervical exam and smear, as well as measuring her blood pressure and body temperature. At the end of the examination, the doctors will use a fucking machine to test the sensitivity and arousal of the patient's genitals, bringing her to orgasm.

Duration: 40:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hot Mature Brunette Made To Cum In Gyno Chair By 2 Kinky Doctor

The fuck machine

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Prolapse

Sadie Santana is no stranger to extreme fucking. She has done and seen it all: gang-bangs, public-sex, extreme-anal-probing...just to name a few. However, there was one glaring void in her incredible slut-resume

Format: flv
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8049kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 532.6 MB

Download The fuck machine

Natalia Forrest - apartment

Beautiful Natalia is addicted to the Sybian. She shows you her apartments decoration and placed the Sybian on the table. She couldn't wait to jump on it with her panties still on and starts the vibration right away. She shows you her beautiful long legs and after a short while the orgasms flow out of her.

Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7187kbps

File size: 230.3 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - apartment

BrutalDildos Luize Saint

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Luize Saint
Genres: Dildo, Teen

Dark haired teen Luize Saint fills her fresh pussy with a big dildo before testing her young hole with the brutal machine!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Luize Saint

Mechanical Orgy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: roxyraye

I took a little break from my holes, but they are back in full. You guys will get to see them in action every Friday, weekly now! In this update, I get my holes fucked, but using all my mechanical fucking machines and hand held devices. To stretch my pussy first, I do get...

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9687kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mechanical Orgy

My Favourite New Toy

Release Year: 2019

Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

Download My Favourite New Toy