Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

Rubber dick for blonde!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kristal Kaitlin
Genres: Fisting, Anal,Lesbo
Video language: English

Stunning blonde Kristal Kaitlin has her asshole overwhelmed with a thick brutal dildo before the machine gapes her!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rubber dick for blonde!

BrutalDildos Luize Saint

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Luize Saint
Genres: Dildo, Teen

Dark haired teen Luize Saint fills her fresh pussy with a big dildo before testing her young hole with the brutal machine!

Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Luize Saint

My pussy happiness machine

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Amateurs
Genres: Machine Sex, Toys, Dildo
Video language: German

The Sex Expert on this journey is the most experienced and horny Dacada. She knows her ways around a hard dick and a wet pussy and she is the perfect couple therapist when it comes to improving their sex life.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:52:43
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1598kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download My pussy happiness machine

BrutalDildos Kream Anal Machine

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Kream
Genres: anal, squirt, fuck machines, masturbating

Hi I'm Kream. Welcome to my personal site. Inside you will see my extreme collection of hardcore movies and pics. See my extreme solos, hot lesbian fantasies and hardcore anal with cum eating blowjobs. Watch me squirt loads of pussy juice and my ass prolapse with every anal orgasm!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 16:26
Video: 448x336, MPEG-1, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 250.6 MB

Download BrutalDildos Kream Anal Machine

Vanessa

Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

This busty babe loves having her pussy and asshole fucked with the biggest dildos! Her holes get an extreme pounding while having squirting and prolpasing orgasms!

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download Vanessa

My Favourite New Toy

Release Year: 2018

Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

Download My Favourite New Toy

Old Pussy Exam Of Hot Mature Miya

Release Year: 2021
Genres: MILF, Mature, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Fucking machine, Medical fetish

Hot blonde mature woman Miya comes for her old pussy exam to our freaky doctor. The perverse gynecologist performs all his filthy stuff on her senior cunt and naked body, gapes her wet mature pussy and makes her cum in gyno chair with his medical grade fucking machine.

Duration: 44:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2856kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Old Pussy Exam Of Hot Mature Miya

Sindy shoot part 2

Sindy has lots of naughty fun with the very powerful Sybian vibrator. She admits that she will never buy a Sybian for herself because she would never leave the house. The vibrations went straight through her panties against her big hard clit. The Sybian rubs her wet pussy until she has an incredibly massive orgasm.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 840x456, AVC (H.264), 1908kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 105.4 MB

Download Sindy shoot part 2

Brutal Dildos - Emily Thorne, 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Emily Thorne
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Dildo machine, Fingering

Tight bodied Emily Thorne is back by herself this time to punish her pussy until her heart's desire with a massive dildo and the brutal machine!

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Brutal Dildos - Emily Thorne, 1080p

The fuck machine

Release Year: 2017
Genres: bts, dildo, Dreamcatcher, finger spreading, fingering, gaping pullout, leg warmers, mirror, petite

She is no stranger to extreme fucking. She has done and seen it all: gang-bangs, public-sex, extreme-anal-probing...just to name a few. However, there was one glaring void in her incredible slut-resume:

Format: flv
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8049kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 532.6 MB

Download The fuck machine

Slut tore a hole!

Cast: Vanessa
Genres: Fuck Machine, Big Toys / Dildo, Masturbation, Big Tits

Asian slut loves fisting! Her long legs and beautiful pussy make this process perfect! She knows how to please fans of fisting and you can win your way!

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download Slut tore a hole!

Machine Sex Scene 1 Cheyenne Lacroix

Release Year: 2018

What could be better then a girl and machines? Hard steel and a soft pussy! These girl Cheyenne Lacroix are getting slammed by machines and can't seem to get enough.

Format: avi
Duration: 30:38
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2246kbps

File size: 534.8 MB

Download Machine Sex Scene 1 Cheyenne Lacroix

Taylor's Bondage Seduction

Release Year: 2011
Studio: FetishNation
Cast: January Seraph, Taylor Tilden
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Spanking, StrapOn, Suspension, Lesbian Domination, LezDom, Masturbation

January Seraph rock's Taylor Tilden's world with orgasm after orgasm January even has Taylor saying "Yes Mistress" by the end of the first scene. And that's really an unbelievable accomplishment, because Taylor is really quite the brat. I think it was a good old fashioned hard spanking and the promises of getting fucked hard by January in a strap-on that finally brought Taylor in to line. Tight rope bondage leads Taylor down path to submission Plus the fact that Taylor was having a great time under Januarys expert control. Dirty bondage sluts at play, take a look inside at lesbian bondage.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 750.0 MB

Download Taylor's Bondage Seduction