Cum on her face! Cum On Her Tits!! Cum In Her Mouth!!! Bukkake, Facials, Cumshot

Fanta Sie #1

Description: This is the day, when a new record is beaten - today we have a stunningly beautiful Slavic teacher babe - Fanta Sie - who came to us in a great desire to open the world of bukkake for herself. The moment can't be better than now and a big crowd of guys have been waiting for her and saving the loads for quite a while! Fanta Sie does a beautiful blowjob and smoothly kneels down for the massive jizz inflow! The lads shoot cum intensely and she gulps them in dozens, one by one! She quickly becomes messed with jizz and her face and the whole outfit looks amazing, however she undresses and stays nude for more! After swallowing a hundred cumshots, Fanta becomes overwhelmed and makes a short break but returns for more, collecting another hundred in her gokkun bowl and watching it closely. Then she drinks that giant glass of cum in a few sips but slowly. Eventually she gets jizzed all over her face and eyes!

Genre: Gokkun, Mouthful, Swallow, Facial, Blowjob, Bukkake, Russian Girl

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.39 GB
Duration: 01:24:35
Resolution: 720x480

Download from K2S >>> Fanta_Sie_1__PremiumBukkake_SD.mp4
###

Gina the sperm analyst

Description: Modern women of today need three things: A long cock rammed into the backside, a fat one piercing the pussy and masses of goo into the mouth! That�s the perfect way of living for our Cum Analyst Gina who slurps down any single drop of cum when her buttom is roughly penetrated.

Genre: Pron
Director: John Thompson
Cast: Gina and others.

FileExtension: avi
FileSize: 700 MB
Duration: 01:29:48
Resolution: 512x384

Download from K2S >>> Gina the sperm analyst
###

Help I'm drowning in sperm

Genre: Gang bang, Blowjob, Anal, Facial, All Sex
Director: John Thompson
Cast: Betty Extreme, Carmen Herzog, Chelsie, Hanna, Lynn, Mercedes, Sarah, Suzana, Tja, Unknown Female 630219-A

FileExtension: mpg
FileSize: 795 MB
Duration: 01:19:42
Resolution: 352x288

Download from K2S >>> Help I'm drowning in sperm
###

Karmen Haze - 1st Gangbang DP and Bukkake

Description: Karmen is hands down the best girl we've ever worked with. From Austin, TX, she is an insatiable, eager, little 19 year old. She has a super tight body and is so much fun! You can tell right away that her bubbly personality is very genuine. She contacted us about wanting to shoot with us a little while ago and after working out all the details, we were finally able to make it happen. In this scene, she takes on 12 guys. She does it all. She gets every hole filled AND tries out her first DP experience ever! She took it like a champ! She even came during the second attempt. After a great deal of sucking and fucking, she then eagerly takes on every huge load our guys have to offer her. She loved every bit of it! After the shoot, she expressed how fun it was and she WILL be shooting with us again soon!

Genre: Double Penetration, Gangbangs, Facials, Bukkake, Teens
Cast: Karmen Haze

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 993.5 MB
Duration: 00:32:36
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Karmen_Haze__1st_Gangbang_DP_and_Bukkake_HD.mp4
###

Krissy Lynn

Krissy Lynn
I know that tonight is the night I get invaded by several black dicks all at once! I�m going to drain all their cocks until their eyes roll in the back of their heads. I just recently found out that my great-great-grandfather owned slaves and that�s just wrong. I know I can�t change the past but my mouth and titties are about to make this evening�s festivities one to remember. I can�t wait to have 8 black dicks stuff my face, bounce off my face, and launch jizz bombs at my face after I take them down my esophagus. No black dick was ignored seeing as how milky goodness fell on me from every possible angle. I�ve never had my makeup get this shattered but that�s what happens when a bunch of black guys unload on pretty white faces.

Genre: Bukkake, Interracial

FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 314.2 MB
Duration: 00:27:48
Resolution: 640x368

Download from K2S >>> Krissy_Lynn_release_05_SD.wmv
###