Daring Bitches Collect Sperm On Her Body | Blow Gang Bang

Makfuk

Bukkake 10 Nintai X Nakadashi

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DreamRoom Productions
Cast: Nintai Nakadashi
Genres: bukkake
Video language: Japanese

Sex with condoms is boring. One cum shot on a slut's face is boring, but a group of guys fucking a tiny Asian slut and all cumming on her is hot, and that's just what happens in "Bukkake 10 Nintai X Nakadashi." This little Asian slut loves cum. She loves it so much that she's agreed to meet up with over eight men she's never laid eyes on before. Not only will she present her body to them to be felt, fucked, and fingered, but she will take all of their loads on her face as well.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3945kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bukkake 10 Nintai X Nakadashi

Makfuk

The best cumshot compilation

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Manuel Ferrara
Genres: Cumshot Compilation, Handjob, Facial, Threesome
Video language: English

An obvious fast cumshot compilation, Manuel looks like a sperm machine gun because of this. For yourself, roughly estimate how many faces fell under the "distribution" and do not judge strictly for replays (and they are here, and it is difficult to make out replays or different scenes / videos with the same actresses). Definitely, not for everybody, but there will definitely be such. Anyone interested - you are welcome. If downloaded, please share with others.

Duration: 1:22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3246kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The best cumshot compilation

Makfuk

Rita's 1st Gangbang & Bukkake

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Rita
Genres: Gangbangs, Anal, Facials, Amateur

Hey everyone! Say hello to Rita! One fucking sexy blonde who has been begging us to do a gangbang for a couple months now. She was scheduled to do one a while ago, but got cold feet. After watching this video, you would have no idea she was nervous. She did outstanding. She takes on 9 guys and came SEVERAL times. She was more into it than any other girl we've shot with. This shoot will absolutely be one of the best ones we have done. Lots of anal fucking, slobbering, orgasms, fingering, oral, and of course, facials from the Texas Bukkake crew. She says she definitely wants to come back, but said she wanted at least twice as many guys next time! What a slut

Duration: 45:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 199kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Rita's 1st Gangbang & Bukkake

Makfuk

The rivers of sperm flow over me

Cast: Britney Amber, Jennifer White, Nickey Huntsman, Quinn Quest
Genres: Bukkake, Blow Bang, Multiple Cumshots, Blowjobs

Jennifer White -- Hungry and fiending for cock, Jennifer licks and sucks herself into a jizz inferno of testicular explosions.

Britney Amber -- Crusted and bathed in the jizz of our Bukkake Army Britney came alive and wallowed about like a pig in slop.

Nickey Huntsman -- Shaking and shivering Nickey takes a semen shower and soon finds herself glued and smothered in man juice!

Duration: 1:51:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2365kbps

Download The rivers of sperm flow over me

Makfuk

Rose's 1st Blowbang and Bukkake

Cast: Rose
Genres: Gangbangs, Facials, Amateur

This is from a while back. Rose and two of her friends take on the guys. Not great facials in this one, but Rose is super hot

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rose's 1st Blowbang and Bukkake

Makfuk

Bukkake Monstrueux Pour 2 Novices

Cast: Katarina
Genres: Gonzo, Group sex, BJ, All sex

After a short visit to a sex shop, a charming amateur meeting 6 guys who have only one desire, to be sucked up by the expert mouth of the young slut. After having well-heated, it will leave kiss as she deserves.

Duration: 1:22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Bukkake Monstrueux Pour 2 Novices

Makfuk

Bukkake Party With 65 Loads - Dayana Teen

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Dayana Teen
Genres: Bukkake Gangbang, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow Hardcore

In my personal life I don't semen because I don't like the taste or the texture. I think I have an allergy to sperm because every time I it it makes me feel sick. My name is Dayana Teen, I am from Venezuela, I live in Spain. My hobbies are playing Fortnite every day, listening to music (dance & latin music), going shopping, watching movies and series, going out with my friends, and one of the things I like the most is to eat ice-cream in winter.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 4.4 GB

Download Bukkake Party With 65 Loads - Dayana Teen

Makfuk

Maria Teen

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PremiumBukkake
Genres: Bukkake Gangbang, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow Hardcore

Eventually Maria collects and swallows several big mouthfuls, totaling 59 huge cumshots and she doesn't even use her cum bowl as all cum loads get directly into her mouth. Fine work, Maria, come back for more!

Duration: 48:06

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Maria Teen

Makfuk

Hot Bukkake Collection With Amazing Kira

Cast: Kira
Genres: bukkake, swallow, oral

The long-awaited video with Kira. Only the best scenes are for you! Watch as she eagerly takes every last inch!

Duration: 53:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Hot Bukkake Collection With Amazing Kira

Makfuk

Lola - Premium Bukkake Vol. 9

Cast: Lola
Genres: Bukkake, Gokkun, Russian

Gorgeous dark-haired beauty Lola looks totally ready for this bukkake session. This heroine takes 72 loads overall. She knows little about what expects her in this cum-swallowing contest at the beginning, but pretty soon the sweet-looking European brunette will make guys' heart beat faster with the way she handles the cock with her mouth and hands. The group of lusty men shoot load of cum on her fascinating face and curly hair. Her green eye make-up gets quickly destroyed by the thick stream of cum. Warm jizz is everywhere - on her face, eyes, cheeks and neck. The amount of sperm is too damn high and she knows that she needs to swallow every drop. The gokkun queen takes many cumshots in her mouth and gulps everything down. Her spank-eating skill is amazing. The girl smiles to every opportunity of getting huge cum blasts in her belly, but from time to time her face gives her displeasure away, because not every load is as tasty as it should be.

Duration: 43:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lola - Premium Bukkake Vol. 9

Makfuk

America Bukkake Live Vol.2

Cast: Britney Amber, Jennifer White, Nickey Huntsman, Quinn Quest
Genres: Bukkake, Blow Bang, Multiple Cumshots, Blowjobs

Jennifer White -- Hungry and fiending for cock, Jennifer licks and sucks herself into a jizz inferno of testicular explosions.
Britney Amber -- Crusted and bathed in the jizz of our Bukkake Army Britney came alive and wallowed about like a pig in slop.
Nickey Huntsman -- Shaking and shivering Nickey takes a semen shower and soon finds herself glued and smothered in man juice!

Duration: 1:51:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2365kbps

Download America Bukkake Live Vol.2

Makfuk

Maria Teen No.4 Bukkake

Welcome back, Maria Teen, we've been missing you a bit :) Young Spanish cum lover breaks into the scene with a soft but intense blowjob and guys don't make them wait for too long and start cumming. Maria is surprised from the very first load. The lads gently help Maria to direct the cum into her mouth.

Duration: 48:06

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Maria Teen No.4 Bukkake

Makfuk

Older than us, and fucks like a young boldly

Cast: Max Hardcore Chiquita Lopez Desire Moore Barbie Bucxxx
Genres: Pissing, Gagging, Anal, Extreme, Toys, All Sex

Barbii Bucxxx, Chiquita Lopez, Desire Moore and Max Hardcore star in all of this to fuck Fest in Pure Max style. This old pervert now invented a new entertainment for a new batch of young bitches are waiting to surprise the new portions of urine and semen from aged lover

Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:40
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1246kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Older than us, and fucks like a young boldly

Makfuk

Athena's 1st Gangbang & Bukkake

Release Year: 2019
Studio: TexxxasBukkake
Genres: Amateur, Bukkake, Facial, Gangbang, Latina

The beautiful, stunning, fun, amazing Athena!!! She is a young, exotic and slender super model with an insatiable appetite for cum. The most perfect body and gorgeous face and features. She takes on 15 cocks with no trouble at all. She has a fun, cute, and bubbly personality. There are few girls we have shot that were as eager as she was. She has REAL orgasms 3 different times throughout the scene and one of them was at the end while completely covered in cum. She told us after the shoot that she loved every second of it, but her only complaint was that she wished it would have been longer! We will definitely have her back soon!! Enjoy!

Duration: 56:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3167kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Athena's 1st Gangbang & Bukkake