Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Angela

Mia Little - JOI Panty Sniffer

Caught my naughty roommate in my bedroom smelling my panties and stroking his tiny cock. This could be you in this JOI video.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 706 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:17
Audio: AAC LTP, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Jessica Starling - Sissy Bootcamp vol 1

Are you READY to become my ideal sissy? It's not going to be easy. You're going to have to train. Relearn. Sacrifice. I'm going to re-shape you into the ideal sissy slut.

On day one, we go over acceptable sissy attire, sissy makeup, sissy hair removal, and proper sissy behavior and mannerisms.

This, of course, is just the intro. Each volume will cover more and more difficult areas. Do you think you have what it takes to complete Sissy Bootcamp?

Filesize: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:12:16
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Princess Miaxx - Get Fucked Up N Stuff Your Holes

You're going to be a good horny slut for me. I know exactly what you crave, you want to get all fucked up for Princess and stuff your dirty holes, don't you? Yes, I know you do, you fucking crave it more than anything else. You just want to sniff and get all fucked up for me while getting to stuff your holes. Look at you, you're already so horny, so grab your bottle and take a nice big sniff for me. I want you really loosened up because you're going to take two big dildos and double stuff yourself. Because when you sniff you want to do whatever I say, you can't say no, lol.

You wanna be a nasty little fuck for Princess. When you sniff, nothing else matters but being obedient to me. So keep taking sniff after sniff and get so fucked up for me. It makes you so fucking horny. Now go grab two dildos so you can be my little slut. You're going to sniff and get so fucking high for me and you're going to stuff yourself for me. You can't say no when you're sniffing and so fucking horny. I want you really fucked up, so fucked up that you'll get down on all fours and double stuff yourself. Now be a good little sniffing puppet and I'll show you how to do it.

I want your slutty asshole and mouth to be stuffed. Now take another sniff and then grab your dildo and show me your dick sucking skills. You're such a horny slut for cock. I know you want to service this giant dick. So get on all fours and suck it. It's so fucking big, perfect for a horny bitch like you. You can't say no to cock. You can't say no to Princess. You want to service giant fucking cocks while you're all fucked up and horny.

Now grab the other dildo, you're going to put both of your holes to good use. You're going to suck on and you're going to use the other one on your slutty asshole. You're going to stuff your asshole for Princess. Suck and stuff, suck and stuff idiot. Do it on all fours like the whore that you are. Look at you, you're so eager. Really give it to yourself, pound your ass while you gag on that cock! Good little slut, don't stop, I know it feels so good being a horny little freak for cock. Get it nice and deep in your ass, I want you to really feel it while you're double stuffing yourself.

Sniffing makes you so horny and stupid so take another big hit. Doesn't it feel so good double stuffing yourself? Yes, you love this. Nothing feels better than this. Make me proud loser. More sniffing and more stuffing. You're a cocksucker and we both know it. You're so horny and weak for cock. You love taking dildos in your ass and your mouth. Feel it deep in your ass. You're such a good slut for Princess. Keep choking on that cock, fucking gag on it.

Now you're going to cum by taking another big inhale and pounding yourself to orgasm. Fuck your slutty ass until you cum with a huge dildo in your mouth. I know you wish it was real cock fucking penetrating you. You'll do anything while you're under the influence, won't you? You're such a weak obedient sniffing cock lover.

- Princess Miaxx -

Filesize: 840 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:11:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Miss Alika White - I Want to Hear You Gag

You're going to use your bottle of "aroma" and get all light-headed for me. Then I want to make you look like a trashy whore. You'll put on lipstick then I'll have you repeating degrading phrases in-between rounds of cock sucking practice. You'll be smearing your lipstick all over a big cock while you deep throat it. If I can't hear you gagging, you're not doing it right. I'll make you look like a disgusting cheap whore who has been sucking cock all night, because that's what you'll be

Filesize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:17:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Jessica Starling - Blowjobs and Anal Training

Congratulations on graduating from your first day, sissy! Things only get harder from here, however -- are you up for it?

Today, we're working on two essential skills: blowjobs and anal training. I'm going to teach you how to suck cock like a sissy slut and start training your little boy pussy to be able to take gigantic dicks.

Filesize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:10:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Miss Alika White - Small Penis Game

We're going to play a little game so start stroking your cock to get yourself ready. A little loser with a tiny penis like you would never get to be with a woman like me in real life. I wouldn't even talk to you. Not even if I didn't know how small your cock was because you can just tell the guys that are good in the bedroom. They're the ones who are confident, know how to talk to girls and generally have that alpha male thing going for them. On the other hand, we can tell that there's something up with you. Maybe you have a small cock, your impotent or cum too quickly. Whatever it is, we're not interested. Got that? Good now let's play my game. Some of you who watch the video will get to cum. The rest won't.

Filesize: 536 MB
Duration: 00:11:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Kandiss Kiss - Intense Session Multiple Ruined Orgasms

Today, I want to test your horniness. I want to test your stamina. I want to test your loyalty to me, and how much control you truly give me. That being said, you're going to ruin multiple orgasms for me in a short amount of time. Don't let me down. When we're done, your cock is going to be raw, sore, and overly stimulated. Let's hope you don't have to start all over from the beginning!

Filesize: 807 MB
Duration: 00:18:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Miss Dee - Sniff my pussy PoppErs

What could be more fun that getting to sniff my pussy aroma! Let's get you fucked up and woozy! I'm gonna brain wash you on my perfect pussy aroma! It's what you want right? I know how much you wanna jerk that pathetic dick to me! You can't help yourself stroking to a hot Goddess! Wait till I tell you exactly what's in my pussy aroma! Get your nose in deep and inhale me are you ready to follow my instructions! Once you smell my aroma their is no going back, every time you wanna jerk you are gonna need to sniff my pussy aroma! Now let's begin.

Filesize: 183 MB
Duration: 00:10:00

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Kandiss Kiss - Ruined Orgasms for Disobedient Slave 19

You have been an extremely disappointing slave. Not only have you not worshipped me enough, but you even came without permission on your own time! Since my greedy slave wanted his full release so badly, I'm going to give you one. Not without a few agonizing edges, and perhaps even some ruined orgasms first though!

Filesize: 1009 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:31:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Miss Marilyn - Satanic Conditioning: Volume 4

The fourth instalment of my Satanic Conditioning series focuses on body worship of Baphomet, your Goddess. As the personification of the Devil, I feed your lust and entice you with my hellish curves. Drawing you in with my intoxicating movements, you will feel yourself grow even more wanton. The path to fulfilment does not need to be a long one. Take the plunge and accept me as your Devil Queen. Worship and follow no other. Make a commitment today to the Prince of Darkness and give me your body.

Filesize: 80.5 MB
Resolution: 1646x1080
Duration: 00:03:29

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Bella Park - Pussy Free Pledge

My pussy is perfect and powerful. My pussy will always be off limits to you. My pussy was made to be worshiped by sexless losers that can only dream of having the chance to fuck it. You've always been a lost cause with no desirable traits. Your useless, disgusting cock will only see the palm of your hand while you jerk to denial each and every day. Pump your worthless cock as you repeat my words and accept your pussy free life. The only pussy that will be on your mind is mine - my precious, perfect little pussy is the only pussy you need in life. You're going to be pussyless for life, jerking that unwanted cock to the only pussy that matters, and I will make sure of that.

Filesize: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:15:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Miss Switch - POV Cuck Handjob

You were away last night, and although I am taken by you, I just got so lonely... I decided to invite someone over, letting them take care of my aching loneliness. When you come back to me, I just can't help but tell you all about it, stroking your cock facing you in doggy, describing how his big cock filled my tight pussy up. As I stop stroking your cock, having you stroke it yourself, I make you cum to my description and actions, reenacting how he fucked me, letting you hear and see the pleasure his cock brought to me. Enjoy, while you get cucked even just by your imagination

Filesize: 396 MB
Duration: 00:10:07

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Misstress Liliya - N-Y-L-O-N

I have some sheer black nylon pantyhose.. and I have the best way to use them. To accentuate my curves.. to confine my skin within it, almost completely.. and enjoy my own beauty in them.. how tightly they fit me.. and how easily they show my glorious body off. it makes you throb, doesnt it? You love it. You love the sight of how see through they are.. and you will enjoy witnesing my nylon webbed fingers run through every bit of my body. You will enjoy mysoft little perkies and especially my ass. You will love my feet, gently grazing the surface and teasing your mind softly. putting all sorts of filthy ideas into your head.. wont you? And.. you will love.. seeing me rip them to shreds.. exposing more and more of myself.. as you slowly fall in love with my body more and more.. making you want me more and more. tearing.. ripping.. feeling. slowly.. taking you in

Filesize: 859 MB
Duration: 00:17:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Bella Park - Ruined Release

Are you ready to stroke that cock once again for me? Ready to follow all of my jerk off instructions and cum on my command? I know you love being a good boy and listening to everything I want you to do. You're so lucky that I allow you to jerk that loser dick until your balls are aching. You don't ever deserve the pleasure that comes with an orgasm, which is why you're going to ruin it again. Instead of giving you full release and control over your orgasm, I'm going to make you take one last stroke and have your cum dribble out that pathetic cock and down your balls. There will be no pleasure for you. All you will feel is frustration and disappointment, which fills my heart with joy. Stroke and stare at my body while filling your balls. Be a good boy and do everything I say. Ruin it, and let the feeling of frustration wash over your body while I laugh at your aching cock.

Filesize: 748 MB
Duration: 00:10:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Mistress Alana - CRUEL Loser affirmations

Just like anything one wants to become in life, the first step is to rid yourself from limiting beliefs. Repeating affirmations reinforces your beliefs about yourself and shape your subconscious mind into whatever you want it to be .within realistic expectations, of course. You know you're a loser, and will be one forever, but you just can't fully accept it yet and live to your full potential as what you truly are. Let Me help you set the record straight for you. Those affirmations will shape you into your true loser self. WARNING: it's going to hurt.

Filesize: 2.46 GB
Duration: 00:16:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Bella Park - Stroke To Pussy Denial

There's no way that you can ever stay away from your sweetest addiction. My perfect pussy is everything you desire. You desperately want it and ache to get closer to it, but the cold truth is that you'll never have that chance. It's just another reason why I love making you jerk that unwanted dick to my panty covered pussy. I love to reassure you that you'll never be capable of fucking me like a real man. Reminding you that you'll never have the chance of satisfying me sexually. Sitting behind your screen jerking off to denial is the closest that you will ever be to my pussy, and I know you'll savor each stroke. My perfect pussy fucks with your mind and has so much control over your cock. Completely covered, yet you fail to resist. Stroke to the pussy you don't deserve, loser. Get denied once again.

Filesize: 783 MB
Duration: 00:10:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Mistress Alana - Loser is in your DNA

You're a skinny bitch and you want to get bulky thinking that's going to help you get pussy? Someone needs to bring you to the realisation that being a loser is in your DNA. Guess that'll be ME.

Getting fit at the gym isn't going to change anything, and we don't want your loser genes to be passed down, so I will offer you a special training program, tailor made for your "kind". Not the one you were expecting to get, but you're getting use to the idea as I am manipulating you with My perfect ass into a life contract with Me.

Filesize: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:11:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Khaleesi Buttz - Oily Foot Fantasy

Oiled up feet, massaging them all over. Close ups of my sweet wrinkles as I drip more oil down down down my souls. See my toes slide together and slide all over.

Filesize: 647 MB
Duration: 00:09:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Mistress Alana - Step-Mommy Will Teach You

So scary to enter manhood by yourself. You need to learn how to control your ejaculation so you can please a woman. Don't worry, darling step-son, step-mommy has got your back. This is totally normal and all step-moms do it with their step-sons! I will train you to become a man daily, when step-daddy leaves the house.

Filesize: 252 MB
Duration: 00:07:46

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Mistress Alana - Turning you into a Girl

Your ex cheated on you and left you. What a fucking bitch. But as your "friend", I want you to get your revenge, and I know the best way to do that. Do you trust me? The best way to get your revenge is to steal her new man. Wouldn't that be humiliating for her? Isn't that the ultimate best revenge scheme? Cheated on you and now her new man will cheat on her with her EX!! For the plan to work, we need to transform you into a girl. I'll teach you how to look and act like a slut to make him weak for you and let you suck his dick. I'll teach you everything, from building a social media page as the new YOU (temporary new you, or that's what I'll make you believe...), make up, hair, posing, and most importantly, suck dick so he remembers you forever. He won't have the choice anyway, we will get that on film to show her. However, it's not worth doing it if we only do a half-ass job. Are you in 100%? Its only gonna be temporary... unless... ;)

Filesize: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:18:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy