Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Angela

Countess Jezebeth - Leashed for Life

There's really no explanation for the way that you feel about Me. It's hard for you to put it into words. Making sense of what I've done to you is too hard. So stop thinking, that's what I'm here for. We both know that Countess knows best. You need to show your devotion in any way possible, you crave to make Me happy. You want this. You need this.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.62 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:53
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Amber Mae - Deepener: Blissfully Empty

A relaxing, mesmerizing deepener that can be played in front of any other mind fuck file. Or alternatively on it's own, to deepen your addiction to Me, and My sensual voice. It will feel so good to slip nice and deep for Me until you're blissfully empty. Allow My voice to trickle deep down into your mind, giving you shockwaves of pure pleasure and bliss. It feels so good to sink nice and deep for Me. Deeply relaxed for Goddess Amber Mae, deeply conditioned to slip deeper for My voice. Deeper for My crystal blue eyes and curvaceous body.. Nothing surrounding you but pure bliss.

Filesize: 413 MB
Duration: 00:11:05

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Amber Mae - Digital Succubus Seductress

Slaves always tell Me it's not fair. That everything I say and do immediately goes straight to their head.. That the way I look is irresistible & addictive. I never said this was fair, in fact I openly admit to being a master manipulatrix. I was born to be a digital seductress, a dangerous succubus feeding off the submission of men. Your weak minds stand no chance against Me. I live to control you. My voice vibrating deep inside of your mind, making you weaker for Me.. The digital succubus always gets what She wants. And She wants it ALL.

Filesize: 395 MB
Duration: 00:10:33

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Rea Rays - Findom Drinking Game

All men love games, right? Especially when it involves drinking, a hot blonde, and spending. It's a game where only I win, but you feel like you're winning. Play the game when you time to go more than once. Play and drink yourself into a horny stupor. How long can you go, really?

Filesize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:13:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Amber Mae - Dumb and Docile

Hmm.. You can already feel it can't you.. That delicious weakness as you look at My perfect G-cup. With lingerie that barely covers My nipples you're bound to become dumb and docile for Me. The longer you stare at these huge tits the more obvious it becomes.. Dumb, dumber, docile. Nice and obedient as I strip away your braincells. It feels so good to stare doesn't it.. So good to be a dumb titzombie for Goddess. Just another victim of My perfect G-cup. Another recruit for My army of titzombies. Another dummy for My HUGE tits.

Filesize: 287 MB
Duration: 00:06:51

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Valora - Oiled Feet Edging Challenge

The more I tease, the more you tug. Eager... Enchanted... Infatuated with My wet, addictive feet. Starting with the tops of My perfect feet, I pour oil all over them. Slicked up and shiny, there's no resisting My purple pedicure and matching finger nails. But I know what gets a foot boy really going: wet soles. Once I turn over, you're Mine. Forever addicted and loyal to only My feet. Every flex. Every scrunch. Every toe spread will deepen your addiction to My perfect. Lube up your cock and prepare to be a slave to My feet.

Filesize: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:15:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Amber Mae - Easily Defeated

This is the truth. You have no control left when it comes to My luscious G-cup. My huge tits control you. Running away was never an option. Just look at My huge tits in this shiny, pink bikini and tell Me that I'm wrong. You can't. My tits are GOD. My tits are your MASTER. They can easily squeeze you, until there's nothing left of you at all. In fact, you want Me to squeeze you with My G-cup. You want to be a mindless drone, a horny titzombie for life. It is hilarious how easily defeated you are, every single time!

Filesize: 367 MB
Duration: 00:07:52

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Amber Mae - Just Give In

I see you in your weakest moments.. The moments in which you lose control for Me, stroke to Me & buying My videos. You start carefully, with just one purchase. Soon another follows, and another, and another.. The urge to binge and the urge to stroke that cock for Me is irresistible. The need to cum grows out of control & you're terrified of the power I hold over you.. Just give in. Give in to the temptation and lose control to Me. I promise it will feel so much better when you do..

Filesize: 201 MB
Resolution: 1818x1080
Duration: 00:05:55

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Latex Barbie - Mind Conditioning Mesmerize JOI

Bringing you back on track with soft, penetrating hypn0sis - no running away - sensually training and encouraging you to be a good pet for me. Shiny latex makes you melty and weak, my words completely break you open, ready for reprogramming....

Filesize: 501 MB
Duration: 00:12:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Amber Mae - Mind Fucked At Home

You've always admired Me, casually, with no strings attached. You were lucky to have many distractions after all, keeping you from your true purpose. However, 2020 obliged most people to work from home, including you.. There are little distractions at home, and no way to escape the call of My mindfuck. You were lured in once again, but this time deeper, and much faster.. You spend countless hours stroking and gooning to My videos, and now you want more. You can't get enough of spending on Me, it feels too good to spread that wallet wide open for Me while I slip deep inside of your mind. You've gone way too deep, way too fast, and now there's nothing left to do but spend and goon. Deeply mind, and wallet fucked at home..*This was a custom order, get in touch if you want your own personal creation*

Filesize: 409 MB
Duration: 00:10:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Ambra - Tease Denial Monday

Filesize: 376 MB
Duration: 00:08:31

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Domme Tomorrow - Dumb Denied Slave

I'm going to use you however I want, dumb slave. You're a bitch who's in need of being put to good use.

Filesize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:06:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Anastasia - Jerk Off, Loser!

Losers like you do not deserve to cum. I will tease you and deny you, since a pathetic waste of space like you does not deserve to have release.

Filesize: 890 MB
Duration: 00:11:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Rea Rays - Edging Game Slower, Faster

Do everything I say exactly to achieve the most painful blue balls of your life.

Filesize: 759 MB
Duration: 00:08:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Angelina - Cucking My Fiance

I have something to tell you, a little secret you need to know about. I've been fucking other men behind your back. And if I'm completely honest, it turns me on glancing at that pretty diamond ring on my finger sparkle. The one you gave me with so much love and adoration when you asked me to be your wife. And you still love me so much don't you? You'd rather learn to sexualize that pain and jealousy than lose me. You'd rather be my obedient little cuck fiance than lose me.

Filesize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:08:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Angelina - No Pussy Ever

You knew it from the start. You were undeserving since birth, inadequate since you could remember. You can watch, drool, stroke, and fantasize your pathetic little life away but you'll never get pussy ever & you know it.

Filesize: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:08:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Electra Morgan - Do What I Say

Well, you knew deep down. You knew that deep down this was going to happen. It was inevitable. My office junior. You are my office bitch. I bet it feels weird doesn't it. Being a normal regular employee now. Sucks to be you. You are lucky I don't make you walk around with a sign that says office bitch. Well, I hear you are not too happy with some things going on. I really don't care what you think, you should be grateful that I'm doing this and that you still have a job. Now wank that cock for my little pet! I am going to do nothing and you will do it all. You have to do everything I want you to. Now stop! You don't get to cum unless I say! I will be shopping online, going to office parties, looking sexy and powerful. You knew you were screwed when I got here. You will do everything I say just the way I want. These curves have control over you and you can't run from me. I'm the director now and you come into my office now. You are going to have to get used to this. I'm the owner and to YOU I am Goddess Electra!

Filesize: 358 MB
Duration: 00:07:33

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Angelina - Strap On Princess

Men like you belong on their knees, sucking my pretty strap-on, deepthroating it nice and deep to get it prepared for it to stretch your ass wide open. I'm absolutely irresistible when I'm strapped and every little hidden fantasy you had about worshipping that big silicone cock comes out.

Filesize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:07:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Christina - Bow Down and Submit Beta Bitch

I can always spot a beta male like you. Anywhere I go, everyone I see, you always stand out. When I'm running errands, shopping, going to appointments, etc - I know you're there. I know you see me. Just as you see me now and feel that urge - with that look of pure weakness upon your face. I see right through you. Bow down Beta Bitch! You live to serve me. You're lost in me - lost in my perfection. I'm one bad ass sexy bitch and you stand no chance. You're in lust - in AWE! You'll live to please me. To give to me. To be MINE. You may or may not have a full on boot fetish - but right now as I'm wearing this sexy set you feel the urge to kneel and kiss each perfect foot if it so pleases me. You feel my power radiate. Consuming YOU! You want to submit. You will give in. You'll be my good boy. My little BITCH! Won't you!? It's the Beta Male life for you now - today, tomorrow and forever!

Filesize: 411 MB
Duration: 00:14:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

LDB Mistress - Addictive CEI

You will obey, no choice. I'm your queen and I can do anything I want. Look at my sexy and irresistible body, how can you resist?My sensual voice is fucking your brain. Obey your Princess, jerk that pathetic cock for me, you're allowed to cum only if you will eat it all! You're welcome.

Filesize: 709 MB
Duration: 00:06:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy