Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Angela

Stella Sol - Goddess Worship Loop Mantra

Hello My pet! This is an erotic worship video unlike any I've made before and it is a critical part of your sub training. This mantra is designed to guide you towards what you seek more than anything in this world. You wish to serve Me and honor a divine, beautiful, powerful woman. Trust in your training and know that I have you carefully and strategically under My spell. You will fall in lust and it will take you deep into your desires to serve. This clip contains 4 loops with 4 unique visuals to stimulate your mind and body, further increasing your addiction to Me, for Me, by Me. This lesson is the first of many to come so buy this clip and start your perfect journey into submissive bliss.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 744 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:20:14
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Lucid Lavender - In Lieu Of A Skype Session

I find online sessions impersonal, I prefer the energy in the room.

Instead, a custom package, specific to you. You don't need a scene, you need a fetish interest.

This is personal, to use my energy and strengths to enter your mind, to nail a fetish. I explain more here. I showcase what I can do and have done, with some of the best snippets from some favorite clips clips. Message me.

Additionally possible, my goon package. With my growing arsenal of smooth effects and subliminal tricks, you'll be more lost than you thought possible.

Filesize: 343 MB
Duration: 00:11:08

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Trixie Banks - Cruel Cuck Kisses

Filesize: 217 MB
Duration: 00:06:59

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Luxurious Lexi - Nothing But A Beta Cuck

Hey Cucky, doesn't this red hot lingerie look so sexy on Me? I know. Ridiculously sexy! As if it wasn't already obvious, . . I didn't dress up for you. I dressed up for My Real Man! You know, the one who's pretty much the complete opposite of you! No girl has ever dressed up for a beta Loser like you & no girl ever will!

How badly do you crave to suck My worn wet panties right after he slips them to the side & fucks Me? ;) Or are you more of a cocksucker & crave to slurp up his superior load?! Either way, all you'll ever be is a beta cuck Loser so you might as well take what you can get because you won't ever be worthy of Me!

Filesize: 168 MB
Duration: 00:10:00

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Trixie Banks - Humiliated Party Whore

Filesize: 289 MB
Duration: 00:09:20

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Mandy Marx - It Does Something To Me Too

There's a special little place in Mandy's heart for her chastity boys. The arousing idea of controlling someone's cock behind a little cage. Watch.

Filesize: 396 MB
Duration: 00:09:02

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Mandy Marx - You Made Me Step-Daddy, Now I'm Too Much For Your Tiny Little Brain

Get comfortable step-daddy, take your pants off, it's not like you're going anywhere. I know you try to act normal in front of everyone else. I'll keep our little secret. You don't want anyone else to know how long we've been doing this. We've become exceedingly good at not being caught or found out, haven't we? Now, control yourself, don't go getting worked up so fast. Once you used to train me, I'm going to train you now. Do you remember the first time I trained you? You were overexcited like you are right now, you couldn't pace yourself. But now I have the words and the skills to train you. Slow down boy, you might be my step-daddy but you're still just a little boy that needs a helping hand and some firm discipline. In order to achieve want you to want, you need to surround yourself with the very best people, don't you? That's what you always taught me. And you helped make me the very best dominatrix I could be. So let's play a little game.

The slower you go, the more I'll tease. The faster I'll go and the more I'll do all those little things you know I you like. But if you start to speed up, I'll slow down. So you're really going to need to think while you jerk. You're going to need to keep your brain working and I know that gets really hard for you. See you're already going to fast. Slow down, keep going nice and slow for me, step-daddy. If you go slow enough, I'll let you lick my boot. I'll let you taste it, I'll let you clean it with your mouth.

Too fast. Slow down. Nice and slow for me and I'll tease you with every part of my shiny body. That's a good step-daddy. Nice and slow for me. Stare at my shiny ass and try not to go too fast. I know you're starting to go crazy, it feels too good. But keep it slow, don't speed up. Now look at my boots, my legs, my ass, I look amazing. Nice and slow. I know it's hard when you see me like this. But try to be a good, obedient little boy. Keep it nice and slow as I tease you in this shiny skin-tight black outfit.

Keep going step-daddy, nice and slow. What if I gave you a little treat for doing good, step-daddy? What if for the next few days, if you can keep going slow, I'll just say one word to you and only one word. 'step-daddy.' Whenever I need something I'll just say, 'step-daddy'. Do you think anyone will catch on? Just as long as I act normal around everyone else. No one has noticed this far, step-daddy. Step-daddy are you starting to speed up? Don't do that! Just. Keep. Going. Slow. It doesn't matter where I take you or what I do to you, how I abuse you, or how I play with you, just keep going slow and I'll keep calling you step-daddy.

You can't help it anymore, can you? You're speeding up. You can't help it. All of me against that tiny little brain of yours. Step-daddy why are you going so fast? Do you wanna cum for me, step-daddy? Dressed up like this? I might as well help you. I'll show you how fast to jerk with my hands, we've done that before haven't we step-daddy? Faster and faster and faster. You can cum now step-daddy. You can cum as you watch me show you how fast I want you to jerk it. Faster and faster, don't stop and. cum for me. Good step-daddy. You might not have won your reward but you're still my step-daddy.

- Mandy Marx -

Filesize: 640 MB
Duration: 00:08:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Trixie Banks - Locked While I Go Out

Filesize: 186 MB
Duration: 00:06:00

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Miss Bellerose - Beta Wimp Cycle

The beta wimp cycle is easy to predict. Easy for me to anticipate. Easy for me to manipulate. Beta wimps are so simple and predictable.

Filesize: 516 MB
Duration: 00:08:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Trixie Banks - My Ass Your Credit Card

Filesize: 205 MB
Duration: 00:06:36

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Miss Bellerose - Sexless

What's a man to do when he's.sexless? It's no surprise that he turns to this. It's common that a man supplements scarcity with virtual replacements. What's not common is that I know about it. I know all about it. And I agree that it's what you deserve.

Filesize: 375 MB
Duration: 00:06:28

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Mistress Nova - My-Sweat-Slave

Face it, you can't take your eyes off me. You've been admiring my lean, tight figure ever since you stumbled across my page, craving to be useful in any way I allow. You admire the hard work I've put into sculpting every curve and relish in the chance of being allowed to be my towel boy. Except instead of using a towel, you use your tongue. Get lost in my glistening body as I instruct you to lick every drop of sweat off my body. Worshiping every inch, as my desperate towel bitch, is the only thing you're good for.

Filesize: 860 MB
Duration: 00:09:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Trixie Banks - Your Wife Is Knocked Up Cuck

Filesize: 239 MB
Duration: 00:07:39

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Jessica - Make Me Your Slave (Custom)

"You know from customs that my ultimate fantasy is being enslaved by a skilled seductress who teases submissive men until they give her whatever she wants. You can make this fantasy a reality. You know my resistance grows weaker with every new clip or interaction. You mean what you say about what you do to men. I've seen countless examples of your actual victims. Remind me how hard I came to those customs pretending to be one. Remind me that every future orgasm could be so much more intense if I were yours."

Filesize: 400 MB
Duration: 00:11:56

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Goddess Jessica - Multiple Orgasm Challenge

I've given you a generous 30 minute $troke $ession. The goal here is to cum as many times as possible. You know the deal though, you'll have to pay a cum tax every time you do. I want you stroking your dick raw, following all of my directions no matter how much stress it puts on your cock. No pausing the clip- or else you'll have to pay disobedience fine ;)

Filesize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:31:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

MistressRami - Cuckold Cheating, Degrading and Leaving You

You come home from a long day at work to find me waiting for you in our bedroom with some exciting news. I've finally had all I can take of faking like I enjoy a relationship with a pathetic loser with an even more pathetic cock that hasn't managed to please me for even a second. I developed a taste for BBCs and you simply do not compare, so I leave you for the bigger and better things in the world, but right before I make sure to make you watch me masturbate, cum all over my panties, stuff them inside me, and toss them at you as a last souvenir on your way out the door.

Filesize: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:14:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Natashas Bedroom - Faggot Breeding Program

Congratulations! You've been specially chosen for my faggot breeding program. I've personally selected a group of big cocked breeding bulls just for the occasion. Your breeding initiation. Each and every one of these men shoot HUGE loads of cum. How do I know? I tested each of them out with my own pussy first. And now, they're going to BREED that homo PUSSY of yours ALL NIGHT.

You'll be internally DRENCHED with CUM. Fuck over and over again, one cock after another, sliding its way into your breeding hole. Shooting load after load, each one taking a turn and then lining back up again for another chance to fill your hole. Endless cocks filling up your pussy with endless gobs of cum, and when they're all finished? When they've all had their fill? You won't be allowed to move out of position. I'm going to make sure that every drop of cum seeps into your body, not wasting a drop.

So much cum inside your faggot fuck hole that you might just get pregnant. So much cum that your penis will shrink and your tits will grow. So much cum that it floods through your veins and rushes straight to your brain, making you irreversibly gay. My breeding bitch for life.

Filesize: 655 MB
Duration: 00:18:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy