Easy Hand I Receive The Pleasure Of Yourself With My Dick

Nathan Topps Audition Unedited

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Maskurbate

Mike's Saddle up Jock is one of my favorite scene we did together. His performance was amazing and when I recently watched the raw footage I knew I had to share it with you. Watching this unedited version you'll feel like you were in the room with us! This is a good exemple of the way I direct and interact with the guys. Mike looks amazing as usual and watching the way he fucks excited me to the highest level. You don't want to miss this exclusive full version of his shooting!

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9947kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Nathan Topps Audition Unedited

Hole Busters vol.1

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Evan Matthews, Jackson Lawless, Logan Scott, Sage Daniels, Trent Diesel, Valentin Petrov
Genres: All Solo Sex, Dildos, Plugs, Toys, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Self-Fisting, Cock Sizes: , Uncut Cocks, Tattoos, Bears, Hairy, Masturbation Solo

The handball all-stars from the Club Inferno Dungeon show you how real men play with toys. Grab your favorite butt-plug and get off with the Hole Busters.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:18
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 999.2 MB

Download Hole Busters vol.1

Hot AF Alexis Clark

Studio: Masqulin

Alexis Clark heads up to the rooftop for a bit of sunshine and a view. What better place to work on his tan? He has a slim and sexy body, and he shows off his chest hair and nipple piercing when he takes off his t-shirt. After carefully oiling himself, he drops his pants to show off his ample package. His long uncut cock tents out his briefs as he gets more and more excited. Suntanning always makes Alexis horny, and he doesn't waste any opportunity to spray his load all over.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7757kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 824.7 MB

Download Hot AF Alexis Clark

Jared

Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Jared is not only sexy, but also quite sexual - he's one of those guys who you can tell is having just as much fun getting naked and jerking off in front of the cameras as we are watching him. We've lucked out and had a couple eager exhibitionists like Jared come through the door recently, and I'm hoping we get to see plenty more! Jared's a gamer through and through - once we got him talking about his favorite video games and what he liked about them, he just wouldn't stop! When hanging out around the studio outside of filming, in fact, he was also eagerly showing off those video game playing skills and he's definitely as good as he says! He has plenty more to show off, too - stripped down and stroking off, we see this gamer stud has himself a super hot body, a great dick, and is going to be a total treat to see in more action!

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 550.3 MB

Download Jared

Angelo's Naughty Trade - Raw

Studio: Maskurbate

I'm so excited to bring you the exclusive raw footage of Angelo's Naughty Trade scene. Angelo appeared on Maskurbate with an amazing body so I thought you would be interested in seeing more of him! Enjoy Angelo as much as I did!

Duration: 34:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Angelo's Naughty Trade - Raw

Flaminhotman

Studio: Chaturbate

Followers:6394
Birth Date:Aug. 20, 1993
Sex:Male
Interested In:Women
Last Broadcast:9 hours ago
Language(s):English
Body Type:Athleticstrong muscular
Smoke Drink:Yes and Not really
Body Decorations:Tattoos
Im 6 feet tall, about 215 lbs.i enjoy working out and improving my physique. I am married with kids, which is why Im doing this. To help get us closer to achieving the American dream. All tips are greatly appreciated and will always result in a response. I Look forward to conversing and playing!

Duration: 1:07:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Flaminhotman

Danny Sosa Knocks His Solo Out Of the Park!

Studio: GayHoopla

I almost thought Danny Sosa's name was Sammy Sosa after he knocked his solo out of the park! This might not be baseball but Danny's got this game figured out. Danny gives plenty of flexing and moaning while giving the showing angles of that hairy muscular body!

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4976kbps

File size: 881.1 MB

Download Danny Sosa Knocks His Solo Out Of the Park!

Kai

Genres: Bareback

Kai characterizes himself as a "big cheesy person" - he's a romantic, a bit of an idealist, and has a pretty clear idea of all the wonderful things he wants in a partner and the adorable things he wants to do with them. I suspect Kai has an easy enough time meeting guys and getting to know them - not only is this handsome young stud buff and built, but also comes armed with a great smile and a very outgoing, fun personality. He's a charmer! He's also quite the exhibitionist - Kai was very eager to get naked and show off for us. He works out every single day, it shows, and he likes showing it! Stroking his dick, feeling up his chest, and showing off that awesome physique, Kai strokes out a load and leaves us all eager to see what he wants to show off for us next!

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 521.5 MB

Download Kai

Czech Is in the Male

Release Year: 1998
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Pavel Dubcek, Andel, Pavel Korsakov, Martin Pravda, Jirka, Tabor Schindler
Genres: Solos

This stunning, breathtaking solo video from master director Wim Hof ??and the brilliant camera work of Pavel Nikos, brings to you the handsome men of the Czech Republic.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:24
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1172kbps

File size: 867.9 MB

Download Czech Is in the Male

Tyler Castle Solo

Studio: ChaosMen

Tyler Castle looks like a lot of fun. He seems like the "sk8r boi" type, with his tattoos, gauges, and pointy hair.
Tyler gives a candid interview about his likes and dislikes where he reveals that he's bisexual and once fingered his girlfriend to completion at the dinner table. Risky!
Tyler stands and peels away his jeans, revealing a pair of turquoise briefs through which he massages his growing member. He then sits back on the sofa, pulls off his briefs, and starts playing with his uncut cock. He adds some lube to the mix and flirts with the camera.
Tyler starts getting more and more into pleasuring himself, lifting a leg up and reaching around to stroke his dick while describing how he'd LOVE to have a hot twink eating his hole.
Tyler works up a huge load that he shoots all over his thigh, then invites us to come and clean it up for him.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 722.6 MB

Download Tyler Castle Solo

Jeffrey Jordan

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Jeffrey Jordan
Genres: Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial

This guy masturbates so awfully that this video you will want to review several races. He gently takes his cock and squeezes it in his muscular arm. He starts to yank it and does it until he finishes!

Duration: 35:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Jeffrey Jordan

Jason Ackles

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Jason Ackles

This guy can't think of anything other than self-fulfillment. He does this so often that he has little sperm in his eggs. Nevertheless, he does not slow down and masturbate as soon as possible ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:36
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 808.7 MB

Download Jason Ackles

Maskurbate Nathan Topps Audition Unedited

Here's the exclusive full version of Nathan Topps audition that many of you asked for. Access for the first time new povs, behind-the-scene and the entire footage that was shot that day. Enjoy

Duration: 36:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9947kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Maskurbate Nathan Topps Audition Unedited

Javier Cruz

Cast: Javier Cruz

Masturbation is good! That is what this guy claims. He does as soon as possible. He masturbates, at home, on a robot and on vacation. Now, in which race he decided to retire with himself!

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7926kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Javier Cruz

Maskurbate Angelo's Naughty Trade - Raw

I'm so excited to bring you the exclusive raw footage of Angelo's Naughty Trade scene. Angelo appeared on Maskurbate with an amazing body so I thought you would be interested in seeing more of him! Enjoy Angelo as much as I did!

Duration: 34:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Maskurbate Angelo's Naughty Trade - Raw

Fratmen Greatest Shots - part 4

Release Year: 2007
Studio: FratMen

It's time for Greatest Shots Volume 4! This update features the best cumshots of some of our past Fratmen. Every shot is impressive as cock, after cock explodes in sheer . We have a lineup of bunch of our naked frat boys jerking their dicks to the point of no return. There's no shortage of spunk here - a must see for any cum lover!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:34
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 607.9 MB

Download Fratmen Greatest Shots - part 4

Mario with the Monster Cock

Studio: LatinBoyz

Thursday October 7th, 2021 new video added.Even though he was a day late for his photo shoot he was definitively worth the wait. In addition to that huge monster cock he has a cute face and hot ass. He loves fucking on his stomach because he can penetrate those tight asses he likes to fuck even deeper.

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4991kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 397.5 MB

Download Mario with the Monster Cock

Jason Ackles

Cast: Jason Ackles

This guy can't think of anything other than self-fulfillment. He does this so often that he has little sperm in his eggs. Nevertheless, he does not slow down and masturbate as soon as possible ...

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7978kbps

File size: 798.1 MB

Download Jason Ackles