Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Kiana
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles
Video language: English

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Strap-on Cock Slut - Ivy Lebelle - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strap-on Cock Slut - Ivy Lebelle - FullHD 1080p

Sub finally got sex

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish

This skinny young hunk is someone that his Mistresses find perfect for mating. Not with them though, stupid - a slave's cock can never make it to any of their heavenly holes. But they can surely enjoy watching him fuck with a chubby mature pain slut.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 4:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3790kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download Sub finally got sex

Princess Natalya Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Princess Natalya Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck - Macy Cartel

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Ass Lickng, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy wants her beta to lick her ass to prepare it for her Alpha to fuck. The beta must lick Macy's asshole so that it is clean and ready for her real man. A beta's only purpose is to make life better for his Princess and her Alpha in whatever ways it can. It's very humiliating for the beta to be used as an ass rag, but it does as it's told. Macy encourages the beta to appreciate the shape and size of her beautiful ass as it licks. She tells him where and exactly how she wants him to clean it. Macy is very bossy. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to say so. Macy starts to get sleepy and relaxed as the beta cleans her. She gently dozes off while the beta licks. Time passes and the beta thinks that just because Macy is snoozing, he can take a break. Macy wakes up and yells at the beta. She tells him to keep licking. The gentle lapping lulls the angry Princess back to dreamland.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18052kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lick And Prep My Ass For My Alpha To Fuck - Macy Cartel

A Deep Dicking - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Full HD 1080p

Pegging ... My favourite passed time. The best way to feel totally under My spell is to have been defiled by My cock. flash gets a weekly dose whenever I desire, today he is summoned to My lounge as I suck on a lollipop. I make him suck Me hard, I watch as he dribble and chokes on the long shaft of My big juicy purple cock. I bend him over the couch and have My way with him. A good hard ... Deep dicking ... Flash is putty in My hands as he totally surrenders his hole to be used. Slipping into subspace with each thrust, I plunge harder, deeper and faster than ever before! he will be able to think of nothing else for days to come.

Duration: 11:52
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 26730kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download A Deep Dicking - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Full HD 1080p

Meat Puppet - Kendra James

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, BDSM

Mistress Kendra James suspends her slave into the air and turns him into her own personal meat puppet... Happy viewing!

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Meat Puppet - Kendra James

Goddess Rodea

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

I know you are a massive foot fetish fan that got busted by your girlfriend watching one of my videos & I wanted to make a video you to do some degrading things in front of you girlfriend. So get your girlfriend ready to watch this with you and make sure you have access to some of her dirty high heels and sneaker, haha! Oh and make sure she has her phone ready to take some incriminating pictures of you humiliating yourself! Haha! - Goddess Rodea

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9192kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 643.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea

Draining Training - Sasha Foxxx and Jennifer - Full HD 1080p

Sasha is very anxious to get her Beta danni to Jennifer the chastity coach for her appointment. Almost late for their appointment, Sasha pulls danni off the elevator and down the hallway. Chastity Coach Jennifer warmly greats Sasha at the door. A chastity coach helps first time betas in getting into chastity for the first time. She helps its key holder make a purchase decision on style and more importantly sizing. She also offers the beta with affordable counseling services to help cope with a strict chastity regimen. Depression and frustration are the usual problems.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps

File size: 696.7 MB

Download Draining Training - Sasha Foxxx and Jennifer - Full HD 1080p

Goddess Rodea

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

Now that you are my live in slave for the week you will kneel down and listen to the list of chores that I am making you do for me today. My friends are coming over later and I expect you to go to the store and get the freshest ingredients for our snacks. Then I want all the floors and bathrooms cleaned. You will be making sure all my shoes are polished and clothes are organized at all times. If you have any left over time I want you to chain yourself to the stove and wait there on your knees with your head down. I want you looking up at anything, you only get to stare at the floor. Oh and you can only look at one square floor tile not two, you only get to look at one floor tile and it! Haha! When you are done for the week I will toss you two dollars to take the bus back to where ever you came from because there will not be any funds available on your credit cards I maxed out.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 844.4 MB

Download Goddess Rodea

Foot Worship Training For New Chastity Slave - Full HD 1080p

Sasha is very anxious to get her Beta danni to Jennifer the chastity coach for her appointment. Almost late for their appointment, Sasha pulls danni off the elevator and down the hallway. Chastity Coach Jennifer warmly greats Sasha at the door. A chastity coach helps first time betas in getting into chastity for the first time. She helps its key holder make a purchase decision on style and more importantly sizing. She also offers the beta with affordable counseling services to help cope with a strict chastity regimen. Depression and frustration are the usual problems.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7830kbps

File size: 700.7 MB

Download Foot Worship Training For New Chastity Slave - Full HD 1080p

Goth Girls Do It Better

Genres: Femdom, hardcore

When slave fluffy signed over his life to Goth Mistress Charlotte he knew he was in for it but didn't realize just how much. Mistress Charlotte has one rule in her house and that's all boys take it in the ass. Slave fluffy has a fear of getting his holes pegged which is exactly why he is now bound and totally helpless in the fuck bench. Mistress Charlotte smacks his balls then shoves a big dick in his ass without any warmup. His fear of getting fucked will officially be over once Mistress Charlotte shows him the way of her strap-on.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goth Girls Do It Better

The Weaker Sex Debate

Cast: Fluffy , Sorceress Bebe
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Fluffy thinks that just because Sorceress Bebe is short and a girl, she has to be weaker than him. After a bit of a debate, Sorceress Bebe decides that rather than continue with the debate, she needs to put Fluffy in his place. Bebe returns to the living room a little bit later, ready to put Fluffy in his place, but has changed into a very sexy and lacy 1-piece lingerie that humiliated Fluffy more by reminding him that a hot girl was stronger than him. Bebe lifts Fluffy in numerous different positions with total ease as if Fluffy was weightless. With each Lift, Bebe would also incorporate some exercises to do while holding him to further show off her strength and to further humiliate Fluffy, such as squats and laps around the living room. She is even able to spank Fluffy when he was tossed over her shoulders. Will Fluffy give in and agree that women are the stronger sex? You'll have to watch and find out...

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7701kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 665.3 MB

Download The Weaker Sex Debate

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Amazon's Ash Hole

Cast: Goddess Damazonia

Amazon Goddess Damazonia trains all of her slaves to accept whatever dehumanizing acts she wishes to do to them. They are only objects to be used for her amusement, and what better way than to use them as her personal ashtray. As Damazonia enjoys a cigar, she uses the slave's tongue as an ashtray while blowing smoke in his face making sure he savors every moment. Any attention is a gift from a Goddess especially when it comes directly from her mouth. Damazonia makes sure to give her slave plenty of spit to keep him hydrated as his mouth gets filled with smoke and ash. This slave will learn that his entire body belongs to Damazonia as nothing is off-limits.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9834kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 705.1 MB

Download Amazon's Ash Hole