Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Chastity Foot Pet

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Bondage, Spanking, Chastity
Video language: English

German Goddess Anny Aurora's slave has been reduced to nothing but a caged up chastity pet whose only purpose in life is to worship and adore her feet. He has shown zero skills in every other task he was given except being able to properly suck her toes and lick the bottom of her soles. From here on out being a doormat to clean her size 8 1/2 feet will be his only reason for existing. Goddess Annie shoves her foot down his throat giving him a taste of his new role as her personal foot slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11282kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chastity Foot Pet

Lyra Louvel - Take Your Breath Away

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Lyra has the ass of a true Goddess and demands that all slaves completely submit to it in every way possible. She takes great delight in feeling her bitch boy squirm under her ass as he struggles and fights for gasps of fresh air. Lyra knows the best way for any man to learn his place is by being buried deep in between her ass cheeks. He will live to worship her ass and learn there is nothing greater in life then being sed and controlled by a big booty Goddess.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7218kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Lyra Louvel - Take Your Breath Away

Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My STRAPO, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Pressley and Sabrina: Ass Worship

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Presley Carter, Nicole Bexley, Sabrina
Genres: FemDom, Fetish

Pressley and Sabrina: Ass Worship: Since Brian is a submissive bitch with a dick that is way too small, his wife Pressley with the help of her Sabrina, has decided to make him her bitch. Lesson 1 is to teach the submissive husband that he must know his place...which means on his knees, hands behind his back, and unable to have any pussy unless his wife says so. He must learn to be a good little ass worshipper for his new wife And her too.
Presley Carter: Pussy Worship: Presley Carter is the BITCH of the school and she always gets whatever she wants. All of the guys wish they could date her and even the teacher gets excited when she walks into class. She is young and naturally dominant, and knows that she can bend men to her will. Presley is followed outside of school by a fellow jock classmate who she quickly turns down. Presley has her eye on a bigger prize, her teacher. Presley enters detention and quickly has her teacher under her control, telling him that he must do everything.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 3 files.

Download Pressley and Sabrina: Ass Worship

Naomi Swan Shocked into Service

Mistress Naomi has rented a vacation home for the summer and her very own sissy rubber maid comes attached to the deal. The sissy maid is trained in most areas of servitude but just in case it needs to be put into its place a shock collar is locked around its neck. Mistress Naomi has had a long day of traveling and just wants to rest her feet up and relax. She calls upon her new personal rubber sissy maid to do just as he was trained to do and worship every inch of her beautiful soles. The sissy bitch isn't as perfect as the flyer made it seem and Mistress Naomi shocks the hell out of the slut to whip his service into shape. By the end of her stay, he will be a well-trained sissy maid and Mistress Naomi's feet worshipped to perfection.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9473kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 881.9 MB

Download Naomi Swan Shocked into Service

Anal Addiction

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Mistress Naomi's slave has been properly trained to be completely addicted to her strap-on cock now that his dick is forever locked in chastity. He is such an obedient fuck-toy that he will willingly take any size dick that she throws at his hole just so he can have some form of pleasure. His locked cock is totally useless making his holes the only way he can get off.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anal Addiction

Princess Licks Ice Cream Slave Licks Pussy

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Edyn Blair
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy And Ass Worship, Anilingus, Lick, Hairy

There are things that are sweeter than any creamy ice cream, tastier than a variety of vanilla and fruit ice cream. And if you think that the girl in this video is selfish, cruel or just greedy, then you have never been in the place of a guy from this video) Believe me, figs with this ice cream ... When you find yourself between the legs of a lady - ice cream in your head , as if the term "technical and economic progress" in the perception of the representative of the savage tribe Tumba-Yumba)

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10214kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 555.3 MB

Download Princess Licks Ice Cream Slave Licks Pussy

Machine fucking and milking

Release Year: 2019

Last two weeks I have been on tour in Belgium and the Uk. As My interest was captured by other males offering themselves to Me as slaves, My personal slave has mostly remained neglected, with his chastity device remaining locked this whole time. Today I found some interesting toys in the dungeon I rented in London, and I want to test them one My slave. He will finally have the chance to have a release, with the help of a fucking machine and a milking machine.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 293.4 MB

Download Machine fucking and milking

Puppy Boot Chow

Mistress Bunny Colby has stepped in a nasty bowl of puppy chow and now her obedient pet has to lick it all up. She lubes up a big, fat puppy tail so it fits right inside her good boy's hole making him wag it just for her. Now he is transformed into a proper puppy to spin shine her boots back to cleanliness.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 966.5 MB

Download Puppy Boot Chow

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Vicious Mouth Fuck

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Tease, Blowjob Training, Cock Worship, Strapon, Strapon Blowjob, Ass Tease, Face Fucking, Ass Worship

I've got a sissy little slave that likes to brag about his deepthroating skills. So I decide to take out my strapon and put his slutty mouth to the test. I instruct him to start out slow, but before long I can't help myself. I ruthlessly fuck his little whore throat until he gags and sputters for air. I'm going to fuck his face like the little sissy slut he is.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow - Vicious Mouth Fuck

Fancy Foot Bitch

Cast: Victoria June
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, Chastity

Mistress Victoria June is a rich bitch who doesn't deal with cheap men who won't dish out their wallets to get even a glance at her feet. She expects nothing but the best in every way and makes sure her slave knows exactly that. He is lucky to even be breathing the same air as his Mistress and only deserves the lowest part of her body. Her fishnet covered bare soles and toes are the only things he is worthy enough to worship as she demands he open his mouth and wallet wide for her satisfaction.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps

File size: 859.0 MB

Download Fancy Foot Bitch

Sissies Lick Better

Mistress Mackenzie is turning her boyfriend into her chastised sissy. She locks up his cock, puts him in lingerie so she can ride his sissy face. She vibrates his chastised cock cage making him more horny and frustrated. Mackenzie cums on his face and leaves him her used sissy hoe.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sissies Lick Better

I lick my wife

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SubbyHubby
Cast: Jessica
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cunilingus, Pussy Lick, Pussy Worship, Stocking, Tease

The wife, after having sex with her lover, wanted her husband to lick her - and it hurts something to her genitals from plentiful sex. At the same time, his cock teased him with her kitty, but she "didn't give it" and didn't take off the chastity belt .... but she promised so. Here is a bastard

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 143.1 MB

Download I lick my wife

Gimps Make Better Lovers

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Latex, Body Bag, Bondage, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting

Gimps are the perfect sex toy as the only thoughts they are allowed to have are the ones their Owner's give them. Gimps are given no freedom and always remain completely helpless and at the mercy of their Owner's desires. Mistress Marley's gimp is trapped in its rubber sleepsack prison leaving his mouth to be the only part of his body that is useful. His cock remains under a thick layer of rubber to be teased and toyed with while Mistress Marley rides his face for her pleasure. She loves owning such a docile creature who always knows his place and has no choice but to worship her tight, young holes.

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 893.4 MB

Download Gimps Make Better Lovers

Sissy boy whipping

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture, Trampling
Video language: German

Looks like this sub really needs to work harder on his abs - just look at his soft belly steadily growing red as his Mistresses whip it. But don't think that they will focus on it only - they will also flog his ass and grace him with a hard tugjob!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3715kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 227.7 MB

Download Sissy boy whipping

Jill Kassidy - Cuck Princess

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Femdom POV, Stockings, Masturbation

No more waiting in the closet while I have all the fun with big dicks. I am going to train that slutty mouth to suck another mans cock. It is extremely humiliating but also exhilarating isn't it? You will be looking up at me while I instruct you to take his giant cock in your mouth.. It makes me so horny getting you to do whatever I WANT! Now make your Cuck Princess happy and beg to suck cock for ME!

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps

File size: 836.5 MB

Download Jill Kassidy - Cuck Princess

Ruined At The Hands Of Miss Roper

Cast: Mistress Roper
Genres: Female Domination, Young Goddess, Handjobs, Milking, Forced Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm, Latex FemDom

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 518.0 MB

Download Ruined At The Hands Of Miss Roper