Extreme Fetish | Clinic Extreme Fetish - Unusual

Tinytwat - Lesbian Fantasy

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Tinytwat tells you she has always wanted to fuck a girl with a strapon. She grinds a pillow with her strapon and then spreads her legs, jerks her strapon, and fucks a pocket pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 298.4 MB

Download Tinytwat - Lesbian Fantasy

Get Me My Own Credit Card That You Pay For

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Lingerie, High Heels

It's time we moved forward in your human wallet training. I want my own credit card that you pay for. I like the idea of being irresponsible with your credit. Your good standing doesn't matter. I deserve the things that I want. I'll start small. I'll ease you in. But before long, we'll find the true depths to your debt. You are a wallet. You are my wallet. Let me in and I will drain you.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8789kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 903.9 MB

Download Get Me My Own Credit Card That You Pay For

Bullied Cuz No One Likes You

Release Year: 2019
Studio: GoddessHarley.
Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Taboo, Mammas Boy, Domestic Servitude, Female Supremacy, Panty Fetish, High Heels

Awe, are those bullies at school picking on you again, LOL! Well, I had a talk with the parents but it seems it might have made things even worse for you. Hehe, sorry for laughing but to be honest nobody like you and we all kinda laugh about this. Your sisters and I all hate your guts and the whole family has been fucking with you this whole time. For instance, did you know we spit in your cereal every morning. why the fuck do you think it's already made for you when you come downstairs.

Oh and I know you've been jerking off to my panties and I have videos! I bet you didn't know that my boyfriend's cum was all over them, LOL. How did that taste???

Your aunt will be coming over in a few minutes cuz she wants to join in on the fun. I think she's gonna make you lick the tires clean on her car, LOL!

Goddess Harley

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5800kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 473.7 MB

Download Bullied Cuz No One Likes You

Say Goodbye to Your Orgasms

Release Year: 2020
Studio: GoddessHarley.
Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Goddess Harley

I am a perfect alpha goddess and you are beta male slime. You should never reproduce, and you will never reproduce, cuz instead of blue balls and chastity, I've decided to make you a eunuch. No more balls, LOL. Hacked off, in a nice way.maybe LOL. Actually, not in a nice way. I've got a true alpha male on his way over right now and I'm gonna have him beat you and beat you till you beg us to cut off your balls!

Duration: 8:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps

File size: 404.5 MB

Download Say Goodbye to Your Orgasms

Owned by Amazon

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Amazon Goddess Ivy loves controlling weak, little men like yourself as she stands tall and ready to transform you into her personal pet. You will be kept locked in your cage until your mouth is in need of use as Goddess Ivy as very greedy when it comes to her orgasms. She is a kind Owner though and allows you one last and final orgasm before she officially collars and locks you into chastity. Your life long servitude to the one and only Amazon Goddess Ivy begins now!

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11313kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 943.1 MB

Download Owned by Amazon

How To Perform Pole & Lap Dancing

Studio: OSK Productions

Play is essential to the growth of a human being. Play is also important in the growth of a relationship. Nowhere is play more important than in the relationship between two partners who love and care for each other. Discover how this form of play can enhance your relationship and add anticipation and excitement to your lovemaking. Heidi Main takes you on an erotic journey, teaching you step-by-step techniques to tease, arouse and make your partner want you even more. Bring out your inner temptress straddling his lap or snaking your way around your own pole safely installed in your own bedroom. Experience the freedom you feel as you let your inhibitions go and dance for your partner and your partner alone. This DVD is packed with tips, techniques and the right moves to please your partner. Experience the fun and excitement that Lap and Pole Dancing can bring into your sex life. After all, it's your sex life. What are you going to do with it?

Duration: 34:27
Video: 712x468, AVC (H.264), 3761kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 981.8 MB

Download How To Perform Pole & Lap Dancing

Marley Brinx

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom POV, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Peeing, Stockings

Nothing would make your life more complete than being in service to a dominant, superior woman as a p!ss drinking piggy. Lucky for you Mistress Marley has a need for her own personal human toilet and you have been chosen to become the lucky bitch. Your belly will soon be completely filled with all her sweet golden juices sploshing around as you prove your submission to your one and only Mistress.

Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 927.7 MB

Download Marley Brinx

Lora (28 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Lora
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette

Skinny hot legs brunette Lora wears sexy mini-skirt outfit with high heels pumps during gynecological exam. She looks
very hot when she opens her legs on gynochair. Prior vaginal exam the doctor performs a physical exam and tits inspection as usually.
In this gyno exam you will also see: vaginal douche, dildo therapy, speculum exam collin type plastic, regular metal speculum exam and
plenty of pussy close-ups and internal pussy and cervix shots

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lora (28 years girls gyno exam)

YoungGoddessKim - Your neighbor is your mistress!

Studio: YoungGoddessKim
Genres: Femdom

"... Accept humiliation from your Mistresses - insignificance !!! The main point of the video is that you, an insignificant slave, will always be just a rag and rug for your housemate !!! And it will always be so."

Duration: 15:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5671kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 665.3 MB

Download YoungGoddessKim - Your neighbor is your mistress!

Adrienne Manning Jerk Off Encouragement Instructional Pantyhose 3

Cast: Adrienne Manning
Genres: Gonzo, Brunettes, Masturbation, Fetish, Pantyhose

They Just Don't Cum any Hotter or Sexier than this Good Girl Turned Bad! Adrienne is Back to Torment and Control Your Mind and Your Cock in 4 squirt it for Adrienne Scenes! "That's the biggest dick tease in schools ass! You know what my favorite sport is? Making guys like you jerk off for me! I love being a dick tease and I always win!" Super Tight Dance Team Spandex Shorts over Shiny Hose! Wolford Seamless Pantyhose! "You are popping a boner aren't you? Just like all the boys in school! That's how I know I am winning!" Teacher and Coach Teasing! "I bet you already have your dick in your hand? That's right you are jerking it for me!" Extreme Close Ups of all Her Good Parts! "I know every boy has cum for me at least once and I am going to make you cum too!" Imagine If Head Games! "Pump it like that and cum for me! Yeah right here! Cum hard! It's already one zero!" Point and Cum! "I bet I can make you cum more! Is it becoming frustrating for you? I love it!" Bronze Shiny Pantyhose! Talk.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:27
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 901.9 MB

Download Adrienne Manning Jerk Off Encouragement Instructional Pantyhose 3

Play Instinct

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Miss Eve, Fr Auml Ulein Sofie, Katja, Aldo, Marco Long, Alex D
Genres: Fetisch, Bizarr, Toys, Latex, Oral, All Sex
Video language: German

Das triebhafte Fräulein Sofie befriedigt sich selbst über einem Spiegel und wird dabei von Miss Eve und Marco Long beobachtet. Die beiden Zuschauer lassen ihr erst ihren Spaß mit ihrer eigenen Lust und vergnügen sich danach mit ihr. Ein Führungshaken, ein Dildo und der große Schwanz von Marco Long treiben sie erneut zum Höhepunkt.
Die schöne Katja trifft in einem surrealen Tagtraum auf AlexD und Miss Eve. Anale Spiele diverser Art bilden in diesem Traum den Schwerpunkt.
Die maskierten Männer Marco Long und AlexD verführen das Fräulein Sofie und leben ihre "Fleischeslust" nach allen Regeln der Kunst und Leidenschaft mit ihr aus.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:12
Video: 576x432, XviD, 903kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download Play Instinct

Foothob Crissy Cums

Studio: OSK Productions

These boots were made for walking, but the feet were made for much, much more. Join host Crissy Cums as she tutors you in the exciting art of the footjob. Learn how to pleasure your partner in ways he could never imagine, and find out how this simple act of foreplay could send you to the spa again and again. After all, it's your sex life, what do you want to do with it?

Duration: 29:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3848kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download Foothob Crissy Cums

Slutty mouth Naomi Swann, Maia Evon (2018)

Maia is Noami's boss and she tells Naomi that the only way she is going to get ahead at work is to be submissive and do whatever her boss tells her. She makes her start with some foot worship but Maia soon realizes that Naomi has a hidden talent and gets really, really turned on. She is so turned on by Naomi's slutty mouth that she cannot help but take Naomi's gorgeous feet in her mouth. Both are moaning and about to cum and they change positions so they can both suck on each other's toes and soles at the same time.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 749.5 MB

Download Slutty mouth Naomi Swann, Maia Evon (2018)

Goddess Harley Sign It All Over

A week ago I was just a and now I have all money in your accounts and your cock is locked up in a spiked chastity cage! Oh and I have absolutely no problem with fucking you over like this continually. Now that the paperwork is final, you serve me. Get hard for me right now if you can, jiggle your cock and try to stroke while I you. It gets me wet to tear you down like this!

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 210.9 MB

Download Goddess Harley Sign It All Over

Goddess Harley Bullied Cuz No One Likes You

Well, I had a talk with the parents but it seems it might have made things even worse for you. Hehe, sorry for laughing but to be honest nobody like you and we all kinda laugh about this. Your and I all hate your guts and the whole family has been fucking with you this whole time. For instance, did you know we spit in your cereal every morning. why the fuck do you think it's already made for you when you come downstairs.

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5800kbps

File size: 473.7 MB

Download Goddess Harley Bullied Cuz No One Likes You