Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Lizanne - Cleaning Slave part 1

We have received news (and video!) from Lizanne's Master again! She is still collared and belted in her own Carrara belt and she is doing well during these strange times. Carrara is such a suitable brand for Lizanne, as they are both from Belgium! I don't know if she likes wearing it, because she is so submissive she does not even mention the belt anymore. I guess she is very used to it now, see for yourself in this video! Lizanne will always do as she is told, and right now, she is in a long chastity assignment for her Master. There is no school, no work, Lizanne is at home all the time, which makes it easier to be locked 24/7!
But Lizanne is not just hanging around at home. Her Master makes her do lots of chores! She is not allowed to wear any clothes at all at home and it is a large house with a lot of cleaning to do. Master even has friends over (you can hear them in the video) and Lizanne is still not allowed to wear clothes. She doesn't seem to mind: her submissive mind is focu.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14787kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lizanne - Cleaning Slave part 1

Devilynne - Matt Williams

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Devilynne took a break to go be a Milf, but is now back with a vengeance. This tiny little spinner has always liked the sex, but she has come back twice as eager. And we are more than happy to have her. A pent up Milf in need of the dick is one of our favorite things to play with. We aren't going to make this easy on her.
Bound on her back, folded in half and shackled to a wooden wall, her shaved holes perfectly exposed. They are a welcome sight. She is going nowhere fast, which is just how we like them. We step up and take what is on the menu. Devilynne's tight and tiny hole is strained to the max by the huge cock, and a look of pleasurable pain dances across her face. It only encourages us.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Devilynne - Matt Williams

Lyla Storm Matt Williams Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Lyla Storm, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We love Lyla. This thin brunette spitfire is a sexual animal that delivers her A game every single time. She loves the dick and holds nothing best. Not only can she fuck like a champ, she is in the top 1 percent of deepthroaters. Her drooling dedication to the dick is impressive. Today we test her ability to multi task.
Lyla is bound in a classic fuck me position with a twist. A custom made spreader bar is inserted between her skinny legs, preventing her from closing them. Shackled down on her back with her legs forced open wide, both ends of Lyla are completely exposed and wide open. Her always accommodating throat invites the dick and her small heart shaped pussy makes a tempting target. We simply walk right up and make full use of this slut. The drool flows out of her mouth immediately. The dick destroys her carefully made up face on the spot.
The cocks turn Lyla into a sex sandwich. We take both ends and use them hard. She cums over and over in her restrictive bondage. A giant .

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 810.8 MB

Download Lyla Storm Matt Williams Jack Hammer

Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Very beautiful slavegirl withsmall naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with very sexy body and with hot naked ass plus big man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, tits and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torment for a horny model with sexy body in the large room.

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4320kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gagged Me Then Posed with Me part 1

Genres: bdsm, bondage

Chrissy Daniels is trespassing and snooping around on private property. She enters an "Authorized Personnel Only" Area and tries to open locked doors. The security staff, consisting of Eric and JJ Plush, is watching her on the cameras though and they are waiting for her. Poor Chrissy is grabbed by Eric. He grabs her with 1 arm and clamps his hand over her mouth with his other. They take turns groping her and pulling her hair as they position her and tie her wrists behind her back. They crotchrope her and also tie her ankles leaving a few inches between them. Now that Chrissy is restrained and gagged they tie another rope to her crotchrope and start leading her down the hallway. Eric smacks her ass to get her moving while JJ pulls on the crotchrope leash. Once they arrive at the incarceration area, they tie her crotchrope overhead and then tie the back of it off to a post. Now she can't go forward or backwards. Eric grabs several bundles of rope and starts tying Chrissy's legs. He wrap.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Gagged Me Then Posed with Me part 1

Electroshock Therapy

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Electric Play, Latex, Fetish

Reason of admission - Female Humours! Patient was admited with diagnosed Humours inbalance and was immediately placed in straitjacket for her own safety. She will be treated with Electroshocks administered directly to her genitalia region. This extreme therapy is expected to restore patient's Humour balance.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12698kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Electroshock Therapy

Leahnim Squeezed

Leahnim, or Leah as we got to know her, decided it was time to find out what the House of Gord experience felt like. Two days later, a trashed, well fucked, squeezed, stretched, vibrated, cinched, and electrified Leah had a pretty good idea. In fact, this was the last scene after a day of being Truck Fucked, Sucko-o-Matic'd, Dollified, Hogtied, Electrified and a few other things too long to list. The gal was coming apart at the seams, so we figured we should squeeze her back into one lump. Bitch Bender seemed like the perfect tool for the job.

Format: real
Duration: 7:31
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 48.9 MB

Download Leahnim Squeezed

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Then Brutally Bound With Zip Ties and Fishing Line Part 1

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles

I caught serene littering in the hallway of a building where I work. I thought she looked familiar and then I realized that I had caught her littering in the parking lot a year earlier. I citizens arrested her and handcuffed her in several positions and thought she would have learned her lesson, but apparently not. I once again restrain her, but this time with zip ties. The clips starts as I open the door and walk in with serene. She is ball gagged and her wrists bound behind her back with zip ties. As I walk her through the room, I frequently stop to smack her ass. I continue onward until we are blow an overhead hoist. I hoist her arms up behind her. I then add more zip ties to her arms and legs. I rip open her shirt and clover clamp her nipples. I then tie them to her ankles. I then tie her hair to her ankles as well. I leave her in this position for a while. I finally return. I lift her skirt and smack her ass. serene moans in pain as she jerks and from the smacks, which in turn tu.

Duration: 28:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 634.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Then Brutally Bound With Zip Ties and Fishing Line Part 1

Little Lanta - pet tasks

Remember the incredibly cute and flexible Little Lanta? She is so much fun! A true submissive and into pet play, Lanta can be bent into any shape because of her gymnast background. There is only one problem: she hates chastity belts. Imagine sitting in your living room and there's a cage with Little Lanta in it (or 'Pet Lanta' as I call her). You know she desperately wants out of her chastity belt, because she loves...

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Little Lanta - pet tasks

Fucking in Intense Rope Bondage With Serious Orgasms!

Cast: Kahlista Stonem - Dee Williams - Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony

Sexually Broken live shows are not for just any model. They are reserved only for the best. Don't be fooled by her sweet appearance, Kahlista is one of the best out there.
She looks best in rope so Matt and Dee Williams have her in a grueling back bend, her weight resting on her hands and a neck rope attached to her ankles. They take turns fucking her mouth hole until she is drooling and gasping for air before they bring out the vibrator and make her cum over and over until her eyes gloss over.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

Download Fucking in Intense Rope Bondage With Serious Orgasms!

Noa - reverse prayer

So 18-year old Noa liked her first tie in pink ropes. It was just a simple box tie, and now she wanted more. Well, she got a lot more! A super tight reverse prayer for this young curious girl will let us test her limits. If she still wants to come back for more after this, she is a real keeper! Noa is so gorgeous when she is naked and defenseless! Her skills are awesome, look at her reverse prayer hand position! Fresh bondage talent!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps

File size: 350.5 MB

Download Noa - reverse prayer

BDSM & Spanking - Gigi

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Electro, Single-Tail Whip

Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download BDSM & Spanking - Gigi

Roxy Casting

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Graias
Cast: Roxy
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Roxy, waitress, casts for Graias. She is caned, gets her nipples clamped. Pretty classic Dr. Lomp stuff. As an extra, she gets her tongue clamped, which doesn't happen as often.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Roxy Casting

RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey is completely destroyed by brutal anal

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore, All Sex

We had put this bitch in a box while we set up the final position to give her a second to compose herself, as she is so destroyed that she is babbling. It didn't help her with the composure. She is practically drooling on herself.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey is completely destroyed by brutal anal

4 Positions and 2 Gags For Lexy Mae - Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Lexy Mae
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Hummulation, Bound, Twisting, Rope, Gag, Wrapping, Tape

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Lexi's captor removes her gag. He then unties her wrists and reties them once again. This time they are tied crossed. He creates a chest harness, accentuating her tits. He then attempts to gag Lexy with two shop rags, but ends up just using one. He makes sure it stays there by wrapping her head with clear tape. He then removes the spreader bar and puts Lexi on the dirty floor. He ties her ankles crossed and then he ties her elbows. Lexy is then Hogtied and left of the floor. I included some behind the scenes footage and I also added a deleted scene of lexy in a little breast bondage. I'm not overly happy with the production quality of this clip, but if you like Lexy, then you'll love this clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 600.5 MB

Download 4 Positions and 2 Gags For Lexy Mae - Part 2

Sabrina

Release Year: 2021

Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the master?s dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a .

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Sabrina

20 Pussy Swats and Strapping for Rent not Paid

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Brittany Shae, Anabelle Pync
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Pussy Swats, Bare Bottom Strapping, Erotic

Anabelle spent her rent money in Vegas and she was spanked by Brittany who said she would cover it until the mid-month. Then Brittany went out partying and spent her rent money and the money she was going to loan Anabelle and nobody has any rent money. Mr Smith, the horny old landlord says they have to make a naughty video of Anabelle getting 20 swats on her bare pussy, spread wide open and Brittany has to take 10 swats from a strap on her bare bottom. This is one from our erotic spanking series of films and it offers tons of eye candy.

Format: avi
Duration: 7:33
Video: 1920x1080, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 9189kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 522.2 MB

Download 20 Pussy Swats and Strapping for Rent not Paid

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mummification Hogtie For Rachel Part 4

Release Year: 2013

At first, I don't think Rachel will last long, mummified in a hogtie, but she soon finds a groove and settles in with her breathing. I leave her alone for a while, but I am not done with her. I return, and tie a length of rope to the rope that has her hogtied, and then I pull it vertically and tie it off to the overhead hoist. Rachel's bondage just got much tighter. I then clover clamp her nipples. I tie a length of twine to them and tie them off to a d-ring bolted to the floor. Her whimpers start to intensify again. Finally, I tie another rope to her ankles and pull it back and tie it off to the wall. When I do this, Rachel is pulled back, which really tightens her nipple clamps. I once again leave her to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip I have left in a few minutes of her being released.

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2963kbps

File size: 659.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mummification Hogtie For Rachel Part 4

Yhivi Tied to Box and Fucked From Both Ends By Couple!

Cast: Yhivi - Dee Williams - Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Strap on, All sex

Yhivi may have started the show strong, but she is not slowing down a bit. This little slut can't be worn out. Matt and Dee Williams tie her to a box in the perfect position to expose her pussy and mouth hole. They proceed to fuck her from both sides, each taking turns with her pussy and throat and Yhivi still can't get enough of it. For someone so small she is insatiable and we love her for being so. Yhivi can't stop cumming over and over on cock. If deep throating was an olympic sport she would have a gold medal. Thank you for coming back Yhivi. We will be seeing lots of you in the future.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 623.9 MB

Download Yhivi Tied to Box and Fucked From Both Ends By Couple!

Kahlista Rope Bound,

Cast: Kahlista Stonem - Dee Williams - Matt Williams.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony

For the second part of Kahlista's live show, we decide to change positions. Using rope, Matt ties her to a stool. Matt and Dee Williams now tag team her mouth and pussy, making her cum over and over.
Kahlista enjoys being slapped so she is given some well-deserved smacks across her beautiful face. Tears form in her eyes, but these are tears of overwhelming pleasure. Kahlista is in a state of bliss already when Dee uses some breathplay to send her right over the edge. Matt and Dee use the neck rope to restrict her breathing. She receives a hand around her slender neck. Her mouth and nose are covered and best of all, they flip her over and Dee Kahlista with her shapely, perfect ass.
Kahlista cums and cums until her eyes cross. She is dizzy and smiling by the time they decide they are done with this position. But they aren't finished with her yet. She is going to get the complete Sexually Broken experience.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 710.6 MB

Download Kahlista Rope Bound,