Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee

She stands on her tiptoes clutching a chain, slowly strangling. He canes under her arms, his prick poking out his pants. PD throws clothes and insertables at her feet, ordering her to dress. Once she has been properly penetrated, he bends her over, caning her ass and making her suck cock until he's ultra-hard.
She is chained into a throttling hogtie. Black clouds dump heavy waves of rain, drenching her. Choking herself, she worms her way toward the barn.
Now with neck and wrists in metal stocks chained to an asshook, he orders her on her feet. She can't. He lifts her to her knees so she can suck him again. Then she's on her toes, hanging from the stocks. A bed of spikes slides beneath her feet and she goes nuts with pain, her anguish palpable. Weeping, sobbing, and babbling, sister dee breaks. PD stands her on blocks, entering her from behind.

Format: real
Duration: 26:59
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 145.6 MB

Download Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee

Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Marsha May and Kylie Rogue
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian

Kylie is quite good at having hardcore fun with rope bondage and suspension, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep pussy penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7907kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

Callisto Naked and Whipped into action

Release Year: 2014
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Callisto
Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, foam bondage, high definition, hoods, latex, leather, outdoors
Video language: English

It seems like this summer I was blessed with powerful, nubile Pony Gals who just wanted to be ndriven hard. The Butt Thruster conversion on the Ledermeister cart just added to the magnificent image of hot gals willing to be beasts of burden.

Duration: 6:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 115.9 MB

Download Callisto Naked and Whipped into action

Tiffany versus the Steel Mitts

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM,Bondage

Aah, it is Tiffany, the wonderful blonde we have been submitting to bondage for a few years now! She is getting used to our harsh gear, and not afraid to try anything new. So we created a little challenge for her: we lock her fists in our new Steel Mitts, and attach them to a spreader bar that is hooked to her tight metal waist band. We used snap hooks on purpose, this makes Tiffany's challenge more frustrating (as she can not use her fingers) and it is rewarding her for extreme struggling, because. she might unsnap a hook. We love new gear. and Tiffany in cold metal!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 124.5 MB

Download Tiffany versus the Steel Mitts

Lucy Lauren Doctor's Dilemma G

Spreadeagled nude over a punishment frame, Lucy Lauren is soundly strapped Talented doctor Lucy Lauren works at a top clinic, but boss Zoe Page likes nothing more than telling the pretty blonde medic to bend over for a spanking! Seems Dr Lucy is starting to enjoy the experience as she strips totally naked to lie spreadeagled over a punishment frame to be strapped in . Epic slow-motion bottom-bouncing replays!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 233.8 MB

Download Lucy Lauren Doctor's Dilemma G

Revenge goes bad for slave turned domme

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

My submissive Adara Jordin walks into my house telling me that she'll no longer be a slave or serve me. She has a henchman Eric Cain with her and they grab my and rope me up Adara informs me that she is now a goddess and demands that I address her as Goddess Adara. While Eric is roping up my elbows and wrists Adara stuffs her worn panties in my mouth and wraps my face with elastic. I buck and grunt as the bastard adds a crotch rope and binds my ankles then puts me in a hogtie as Adara rests her feet on my bound body taunting and mocking me. Adara humiliates me even more by pulling my tits out. She looks at Eric and says it's time to leave but Eric is sick of Adara bossing him around - he has another plan in mind. He grabs Adara and ties her wrists. Adara resists but he then ties her elbows and ankles telling her she will always be nothing but a slutty slave girl. He rope gags her, gropes her tits, and smacks her ass as I lay helplessly bound struggling on the floor. He leaves us bound.

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6607kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 662.4 MB

Download Revenge goes bad for slave turned domme

Kleio Valentien - Tattooed Mega Babe is Made to Cum

Kleio is smoking fucking hot and loves to be tied up and made helpless. She fantasizes about being made to do what her captor says. She strips out of her leather outfit to expose her perfect body and tattoos for all to enjoy. The rope is added and then the vibe to her pussy so that we can watch as she is made to cum over and over in a spread eagle on the bed.

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 326.4 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Tattooed Mega Babe is Made to Cum

Bdsm Most Popular Great return of Albina Tickling by girls

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

Albina comes back after a long break. At the same time, we see a new model who will be a tickler today. And also Alla, who’s also a tickler. So two girls are going to tickle Albina. The tickle wears sports pants, white socks, and a bra. She’s tied on the bench and ticklers start with her upper body and tickling her socked feet. Albina reacts brightly on the sides and armpits, and feet tickling bring her some pleasure. Then the girls take off her socks and continue tickling her everywhere. Albina’s reaction is quite interesting and sexy she moans and it seems that she loves the tickling. Then her reaction increases a guy joins them so now six arms tickle her body. We tickle her armpits, ribs, sides.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13515kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Great return of Albina Tickling by girls

Devilynne bound in half and tag team fucked by huge cock & fucking machine!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Devilynne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Devilynne took a break to go be a MILF, but is now back with a vengeance. This tiny little spinner has always liked the sex, but she has come back twice as eager. And we are more than happy to have her. A pent up MILF in need of the dick is one of our favorite things to play with. We aren't going to make this easy on her.
Bound on her back, folded in half and shackled to a wooden wall, her shaved holes perfectly exposed. They are a welcome sight. She is going nowhere fast, which is just how we like them. We step up and take what is on the menu. Devilynne's tight and tiny hole is strained to the max by the huge cock, and a look of pleasurable pain dances across her face. It only encourages us. The rough and merciless fucking is only the start. We ramp up the pace and throw in a vibrator. Devilynne yelps and twitches as her sensitive pussy is overloaded with sensation. It is no matter. She is here for training and training is what she is going to get. Time for the big guns.
We bring o.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Devilynne bound in half and tag team fucked by huge cock & fucking machine!

Humiliating The New Dominatrix In Town

Dixie has the new dominatrix in town, Arielle, over for what she thinks is a double session. what Dixie is really has planned is to tie Arielle up and humiliate her since she thinks she's stealing all her clients.

Duration: 28:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Humiliating The New Dominatrix In Town

Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Horny brunette with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her beautiful ass. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4503kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Brenda up and back her up to the large table with a 4x4 post poking through the middle. I tie her hair up high on the post tight, forcing her to bend backwards. I turn her around which reduces her stress but It's only so I can smack her ass. She doesn't seem happy about this at all. I turn her back around and tie her legs out to the table legs. When she spreads her legs, it tightens up her hair rope a little bit more. I add a crotch rope and tighten it with the overhead hoist. I then tie a rope around her neck and the post, which limits her mobility even further. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. I want to know where she has my cash hidden or I want access to an account with my money in it. I don't get the answers I want so I slap her thighs a few more times before clamping her nipples with clover clamps. She is really struggling as she endure the clamps on her bound tits. You can tell by the way her breathing changes. To make .

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 513.4 MB

Download Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2

Cherry Torn tries Forniphilia

Release Year: 2011
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: NakedGord archives, rolling, vetwrap

Cherry starts off her trials as an item of furniture with a simple lava lamp style display. We prove the system works, (apart from the bit where she got medium well cooked by the lights) Next time we will be adding warm oil to complete the effect. Not sure how much 100 gallons of coloured baby oil will cost, but we'll figure a way.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps

File size: 142.9 MB

Download Cherry Torn tries Forniphilia

Adrienne belted and clamped

Genres: BDSM,Bondage

We have Adrienne where we want her: on her knees, cuffed to the metal pipes, in a huge heavy collar, and chastity belted! There is nothing she can do to stop us from nipple clamping her! And that's what we are going to do! Adrienne is very sensitive, so this should be fun. Immediately after the clamps have been applied, she starts sweating and struggling to get them off. You can really see it hurts her a lot, but we are not going to take them off for a while! Enjoy!

Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 138.1 MB

Download Adrienne belted and clamped

The Reality of a Slave -part 6

Shes chained, gagged and so fucked. Filth drips off of her like afterbirth. Her masters debautchery knows NO end so honestly, shes fucked. Just like we like her. Only one catch.. no cock. Just pain fucked.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7407kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 457.0 MB

Download The Reality of a Slave -part 6

Big breasted bimbo Milf Holly Heart shackled to a sybian

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

It makes you cum over and over without mercy. As the sybian rips multiple orgasms out of Holly's shaved pussy, the cocks reshape her throat.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 716.0 MB

Download Big breasted bimbo Milf Holly Heart shackled to a sybian

Mother daughter tie up busty cuban home wrecker

My daughter Layla Moore put on a tremendous amount of weight in the past few months and it's no surprise that her husband has a wandering eye. Poor Layla hasn't had sex with him in many months and she suspects that he's fucking her best friend Gia Love. She asks me to come over to get the busty Cuban home wrecker to confess. Gia struts in wearing ass bearing short shorts and a tiny little see through crop top that barely covers her big tits. We inform her this is an intervention. Gia denies everything and struggles to get away but Layla grabs her in a tight hold and shoves Gia down to the ground. Layla grabs the slut by the hair holding her still while I bind her ankles. I expose her big tits and grope them then grab her arms and tie them tightly behind her back jamming her elbows together. Gia screams loudly and Layla smacks her hard across the face. Layla holds her while I peel down my panties handing them off to my daughter to force into Gia's big cock sucking mouth. I wrap her fac.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13518kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mother daughter tie up busty cuban home wrecker

Bdsm Most Popular Sensual upperbody tickling on the bench

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Cast: Kristina
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

Kristina is a passionate girl with a twinkle in her eyes.I fixed her on a bench in the Y pose, she lies on her stomach. I unzip her blouse and lower her skirt. First, I tickle her tummy and armpits with my hands, I like her reaction. After that, I pick up feathers and begin to examine her body with them. I pay special attention to the crotch area and hips, where she reacts very clearly to my touches. And the reaction is different than on her other spots. When I run the feather over her armpit, she giggles, but as soon as I move it over her hips and panties, she begins to breathe languidly. She is becoming more and more sensitive. Then I continue to tickle her upper body with my hands and feathers, and after that, I take an electric toothbrush and begin to examine her reaction from this device. When I bring a toothbrush to her hips and panties, she starts to moan and does it very sweetly. I can't resist and put the brush in her panties and continue to tickle her body. At this moment, K.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7886kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Sensual upperbody tickling on the bench

Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire

The boyfriend walks into the garage to notice Fayth screaming at Sandra to strip down to her bra and pantyhose. Sandra is not stripping fast enough and an agitated Fayth starts to rip Sandra's clothes down. Sandra is unceremoniously pushed into a chair and tightly tied to it. As the boyfriend coils rope around and around her, Fayth enjoys touching and teasing her new toy. The ropes are tight and cruel. Fayth decides on another gag and after she removed the stuffing and bandanna from Sandra, she replaces it with a huge 2.75" ballgag and covers the ballgag with vetwrap wrapped around Sandra's head. Fayth also wants a better look at the goods and pulls Sandra' s bra down to humiliate her further. After Fayth has had her fun, Sandra is left in the garage to struggle...

Duration: 19:16
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 288.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire

Cherried Blossom Part 2

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Blossom
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Blossom just had the time of her life over on HardTied with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.
Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.
Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cherried Blossom Part 2