Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Safa Ball Hog Tied Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Groping , Male Domination , Spanking
Video language: English

I show Safa a huge cleaning sponge which is to be her gag. I get the entire thing in her mouth and then I wrap black tape around her head to make sure it stays there. I leave her there to make more preparations. It's not long before I can tell that she's not doing to well with the gag. I quickly remove it. Her eyes are watery and I give her a few moments to recuperate. I strap in a ballgag instead. I then cut away her pretty blouse and start binding her tits. This is the 1st time they have ever been bound and she enjoys the sensation of this as well. I grab her by her hair once again and grope her bound tits and nipples. Soon after, I put Safa on the floor. I tie her right leg back, like a hogtie. I then tie her left knee up to her chest...

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 577.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Safa Ball Hog Tied Part 2

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two naked girls Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021

Two beautiful girl in hot panties, with naked big boobs, with wet shaved pussy and with sexy bodies plus storng man in blue jeans. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red balls in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny slavegirls with naked tits in the large house.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7027kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two naked girls Full HD 1080p

Exercise Fuck Session

Release Year: 2016
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Natalie Minx, Lydia McLane
Genres: barefoot, collars, corsets, electrical, exercise, gags, metal bondage, naked, predicament, punishment, spanking, training, whipping

Natalie finds herself installed in the Butt Walker trainer. But Gord wants some extra torment attached. Natalie's fabulous tits are the focus of his attention.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 131.7 MB

Download Exercise Fuck Session

Melissa - new thigh bands

The incredible Melissa has been a regular model for our stories and fantasy updates. She is very interested in coming over more often, even though she knows she will always be locked into a belt for more than just a photo shoot. When Melissa and Jenni C were visiting us at the same time, they even interviewed each other about coming over here for chastity belt shoots (and wearing the belts during their stay).
Melissa was introduced to thigh bands in her adventure with Brittany and Tiffany. This trio was belted in full chastity for almost 24 hours without complaining in one of the biggest fantasy features we ever did. Now we have the chance to fit our new custom thigh bands on Melissa's incredible legs, so we did not waste any time! A big padlock connects her upper legs together, and it is almost like Melissa has to learn to walk again! It is surprisingly hard for her to move around, because she is wearing high heels that are tilting her pelvis (so the thigh bands are more restrictive.

Duration: 4:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 168.8 MB

Download Melissa - new thigh bands

Double Trouble

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

In this fun video Mistress Miranda and her friend Miss Mighty team up to fuck and torment a cute little submissive. The poor girl is restrained in a leather straitjacket and strapped down to a bondage table with her legs spread wide, making her pussy open and available to Miranda's long strap-on dildo.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 259.9 MB

Download Double Trouble

Amanda Foxx Hung By Her Tits With Care

manda finds herself in an extreme predicament, Hung by her breast and only a crutch rope she endures a massive pull on her breast. To top things off she is hogtied in mid air. With all the pressure on her tits they are cropped and paddled. For a pain slut it doesn't get much better then this. Her eyes dilate with the pain putting her in her happy place.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 526.7 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Hung By Her Tits With Care

MILF Roommates Duct Taped in the Laundry

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

A daytime home invasion leaves sweater-clad housemates in a sticky situation. Curvy, big-breasted Sandra and her athletic girlfriend, Vivienne, are wearing dark tights and tight sweaters... and a massive amount of duct tape. it completely encased their legs from knees to ankles and hugs every curve up to their taped mouths! Can the writhing damsels be able to free each other?

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6442kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 559.3 MB

Download MILF Roommates Duct Taped in the Laundry

Bdsm Most Popular First tickling in stocks

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Cast: Adriana
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

Adriana tries tickling for the first time and she's already fixed in our stocks. We start tickling her big feet. She's a tall and slim girl with big feet. At first, we tickle her softly, then apply oil on her soles and continue with hairbrushes and other «intense» devices. Adriana definitely hates tickling bit so funny to tickle her. In the end, I start tickling her upper body. She twitches a lot and tries to break free and give me a punch how this girl ticklish on her ribs and armpits. Adriana is tired of twitching at the end and all sweaty. Yes, this girl hates tickling for sure.

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps

File size: 974.8 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular First tickling in stocks

Drea Warm Up Scene

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Often when we are getting ready to do a hard scene or video, I've found that giving the model a warm up scene helps her to be more ready. This time I decided to video the warm up scene. No storyline, no fuss. I just drag her in, throw her around a bit and tie her tightly

Duration: 20:41
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 334.4 MB

Download Drea Warm Up Scene

RTB - Pretty Blonde strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Big breasted Milf Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc, messy epic deepthroat!

Busty blonde tightly tied and assfucked without mercy by huge black cock
In the final part of Holly Heart's live BaRS show, we pull out the big guns. It is DP time. This Bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige. The bondage, orgasms and relentless facefucking have already blasted our big breast Milf into sexual subspace. Assfucking will be the rocket to take her into the universe of "Sexuallybroken".
After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.
This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed mess.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RTB - Pretty Blonde strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Gina Gerson - slender tieable girl

Everyone probably knows cute Gina Gerson, she is an internet star! Ever since we saw her, we wanted to tie her up, she is so slender! We just contacted her, and she said yes right away. She was actually very curious. But once she was tied up, we weren't really sure if she still liked it. We did, however, because Gina looks amazing in rope!

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 367.2 MB

Download Gina Gerson - slender tieable girl

House Wife Bound and Tickled

Brenda thought she would do something nice for her husband and slip into something sexy. She started cleaning up the kitchen to make a nice dinner for him. Little did she know he had other things in mind. He had been talking to our neighbor Katie who come to find out loved watching Brenda and was a bisexual. He set Brenda up by letting Katie come over before he got home to have some fun with her. She overwhelms Brenda and when she wakes up she finds her self tied in the basement with Katie. She plays and tickles Brenda till she can't stand it know more and just leaves her there to wait for her husband's arrival. I wonder what he has in store for her

Duration: 6:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 61.7 MB

Download House Wife Bound and Tickled

The Kinky Professor Part Two The Final Grade

Knowing she had got a bad grade on her final paper. Brenda dresses real sexy in the same clothes she wore last time she had to see the Professor. That morning Brenda went to his office to talk about her final grade. Brenda knew what she had to do even tho the Professor really creped her out

Duration: 8:02
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 751kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 51.8 MB

Download The Kinky Professor Part Two The Final Grade

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde Milf is in for the ride of her life.We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal

My Childhood Friend Is Now My Slave Girl - Alsu - Full HD 1080p

More recently, marina became a slave girl to Alsu. They used to be childhood friends, but now everything has changed. Now Alsu is the Mistress of the marina and uses her as she pleases. When Alsu has dirty feet, marina cleans them .. or when Alsu smokes, marina swallows all the ashes that her new Mistress shakes off into her mouth. Like now .. Alsu, without pity...

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8811kbps

File size: 720.9 MB

Download My Childhood Friend Is Now My Slave Girl - Alsu - Full HD 1080p

Crotch Roped And Clamped Nipples

Predicament "Bondage" at it's best. Hung from a crotch rope with no way to relieve the pressure. Brenda is in 5 inch heels and pulled up by a crotch rope on her toes. She is trying desperately to relieve the pressure on her crotch. Not thinking she gets her heels off and now it is worse stretched out to the max. Nipple clamps and a large spider gag is added for our enjoyment and her distress.

Duration: 13:30
Video: 426x240, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 148.9 MB

Download Crotch Roped And Clamped Nipples

The Interrogation Of A Spy The Taking

Cast: Sarah Brooke
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Bare Feet, Big Boobs, Suspension, Spanking, Nipple Clamps, Red Head, Interrogation

After going to prison to get information from an informant the infamous spy makes her escape. Held up in a motel she makes a call. She needed her support team to come get her. Her call is intercepted by two interrogators that new she had the information they needed. Not realizing what just happened she get's up and strips to go take a shower. The two interrogators make there way in the room and catch her in the bathroom. After a short struggle they subdue the spy and throw her in the trunk to be taken to a undisclosed warehouse for interrogation. They string her up on a beam spread eagle. She is hooded and gagged. The man steps in and removes the hood and slaps her around a bit. Taking her gag out he gives her one chance to talk. She tells him to go to hell and spits in his face. He grabs the sponges and delivers the first shock. She screams in terror. He asked again. Talk he he says. The spy says you bastard you will never get me to reveal the information. Shock after sock is deliver.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 602.1 MB

Download The Interrogation Of A Spy The Taking

Carolina Sweets

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

She still has the very innocent qualities that make her such a sweet young lady...Carolina says she lives a pretty normal life, and bondage shoots give her a break from that...When it's time to be a sexy little submissive slut, Carolina knows the role we love to see...

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3811kbps

File size: 201.8 MB

Download Carolina Sweets

Bondage, spanking and torture for hot blonde part 1

Sexy blonde in pink panties and pnk bra, with beautiful body, with hot ass and with shaved pussy plus strong man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the chair. Gag and red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for sexy model with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2242kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot blonde part 1