Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

Dolf Dietrich, Pierce Paris - Fetish Findr, Scene #02

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fetish

Pierce Paris is hog tied on a bed and what seems like an eternity later, Master Dolf Dietrich arrives to let his slave loose. Dolf rewards Pierce by letting him deepthroat his massive cock. Dolf isn't satisfied with just a blowjob, so he face fucks Pierce until his dick is swollen and ready to plunge his slave's hole. Pierce winces as Dolf slides his monster cock into his ass and pumps away, commanding Pierce to take his dick deeper. Dolf wants to see every expression on Pierce's contorted face and flips him over to penetrate him on his back. The master pumps the slave, humping as they both grunt and groan with the prolonged humping. 'Oh Master, I love your dick in my ass!' Pierce yells out as he grabs his own cock and blasts his slave load all over his ripped and writhing stomach. When Dolf has fully pleasured his submissive new plaything, he pulls out and jacks his stiff rod until he splashes his jizz everywhere. Pierce still wants to please his master and sucks Dolf's spent cock, t.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7435kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dolf Dietrich, Pierce Paris - Fetish Findr, Scene #02

Dirty Best Friend vol. 2 (Ruben, Valentino Ribas)

Video language: English

Anthony is a virgin so naturally he is a bit nervous to spend the night, but his hesitation quickly fades when mike drops his pants and anthony sees his massive cock.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dirty Best Friend vol. 2 (Ruben, Valentino Ribas)

Troy

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Troy
Genres: Gays BDSM

How to love your friends !? So that they scream and moan from this! This is exactly what the hero of this video did. He loved his friend so much in his elastic ass that he screamed with pleasure ...

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 792.0 MB

Download Troy

Dominated In The Shower vol. 4 (Frank Valencia, Mateo Stanford)

Joey clearly enjoys jacob's lips wrapped around his excited cock, and the hot action between these two escalates quickly as joey begins to pummel jacob relentlessly.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 919.3 MB

Download Dominated In The Shower vol. 4 (Frank Valencia, Mateo Stanford)

Tommy Regan

Cast: Tommy Regan

This guy's gaze during a blow job will make you horny to the maximum. He is so good-looking that a member of his partner instantly becomes hard as a rock. After a small oral prelude, this member is in his elastic ass ...

Duration: 13:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps

File size: 775.7 MB

Download Tommy Regan

Session 540 - Master Derek

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

It's such a fucking rush restraining a feisty muscular fucker like this! Every muscle in the bastard's body fights as I grind up against and press my raging hard cock up against that tight arse. That cunt is mine and I yank apart those hairy arse cheeks to get a full look at it. I get off TEARING that hole open and WHIPPING that fucking arse. Every howl of pain turns me on even more and I control every inch of this dickhead's body. As it should be!

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 750.6 MB

Download Session 540 - Master Derek

Sports Therapy

Genres: BDSM

Hey guys, I'm doing this update from Bind's jail in Hampton Iowa. We have 10 guys here shooting a marathon video with rubber, fiberglass casting and medical braces.
Check out this week's update titled Sports Therapy. This guy likes to be tied up in football gear. By the time we were done with him he couldn't move. Check it out!

Duration: 13:07
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 393.4 MB

Download Sports Therapy

Session 556 - Master Thomas and Master Leo

I've got very hard ramming my dirty dick down this pathetic cunt's throat. But this sorry bitch has neglected my stinking arsehole. Master Thomas supervises it giving my hairy arsehole a tongue bath before making the grovelling pig worship his bare muscular body. This gives me a chance to work out my rage WHACKING the fucker with my leather belt! What a disgusting saddo!

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 802.3 MB

Download Session 556 - Master Thomas and Master Leo

Where Are My Fucking Glasses

The video highlights the outside common area of the jail, and the handcuff slot in the bars. For those who are unfamiliar with handcuff slots, the slot us used to handcuff the prisoner from outside of the cellblock, which protects the guard from violent outbursts of the inmates. Also notice how the master locking lever is used to lock and unlock the cells from outside of the cell block. By combining the lever and individual padlocks on each cell, the guard can safely control the movement of the prisoners as a group or one at a time without exposing himself to a potential attack.

Duration: 48:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Where Are My Fucking Glasses

BF - Aiden-Part 9

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:17
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2471kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 228.6 MB

Download BF - Aiden-Part 9

Bondage (Abraham Montenegro, Rafa Marco)

There's trouble in paradise and his name is james hamilton. The twisted voyeur makes it a habit of spying on his neighbors valentine petrov and ty royal. Unaware that they are being watched, the chiseled hunks embrace in passionate make out session.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 880.3 MB

Download Bondage (Abraham Montenegro, Rafa Marco)

Session 558 - Master Thomas and Master Leo

We've worked this sad piggie so hard it's stinking of bacon in the workout room! No wonder this prick is so pathetic. Just a little exercise makes it desperately perspire and pant. We've barely broken a sweat and this cunt is on the brink of collapse. It can barely muster the strength to lift itself and lick Master Thomas' cock. I'm gonna BEAT this bitch till it breaks!!!

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 787.6 MB

Download Session 558 - Master Thomas and Master Leo

Koda Gold

Cast: Koda Gold

Do not limit yourself to your desires! Do you want to take a cock in your mouth !? Take it! Do you want to stick it in your elastic ass and how to jump on it !? Do it...

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 800.3 MB

Download Koda Gold

Titanius Maximus - vol. 9 Levels of Throat Training

Titanius takes him through 11 levels of training, the penultimate seems to involve handcuffs and some kind of gag. Anyway, nature takes its course at level 11: throat breeding. What happens when your mouth is full of fat cock and he fires a deluge of spunk at the same time? Clearly the cum hits the tonsils and the gag reflex kicks in to eject the jizz from his mouth. He manages to swallow some, but I bet he wanted to swallow the lot. Better luck next time.

Duration: 21:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3125kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 521.8 MB

Download Titanius Maximus - vol. 9 Levels of Throat Training

Dom Mouth Soaping

Studio: Straightladsspanked

Dom has just received a phone call from his furious mate Harry. Harry explains that Doms Dad had spanked him that afternoon!
Dom cant belive how is Dad has been behaving, in fact Dom describes in great detail exactly what he thinks of his !
Little does Dom know that his has come home early and can hear every word!
Dad has had enough of his sons disrespectful language so drags him over the sink to wash his foul mouth out with soap!
If that is not bad enough, Dad than grabs a wooden spatula and proceeds to spank Dom first of all whilst he is bent over the sink and then again over his knee.
Dom is left with a very sore, bruised bottom and a clean mouth!

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

Download Dom Mouth Soaping

The Art Of Good Bondage

In this 2013 video we get a chance to see Dalton Ott in action as he restrains a poor rubber gimp. Dalton worked with me the first few years the SeriousMaleBondage website was online. Most guys consider Dalton to be a bondage expert. He was able to apply straps in such a way that the guys always came back for more. Such is the case with this rubber gimp.

Duration: 21:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 643.7 MB

Download The Art Of Good Bondage

Carson Cruise

Cast: Carson Cruise

Anal tornado! It is so named the process recorded on this video clip. These guys have sex so actively and passionately that they can be compared with the natural elements ...

Duration: 12:45
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2230kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 214.6 MB

Download Carson Cruise