Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

Pow Fantasies

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

A pair of young boys find themselves locked in cages in a secret dungeon, after answering an on-line ad for free bondage experiences. The owner of the dungeon is a wealthy real estate mogul in Las Vegas, who has Prisoner of War (POW) fantasies which he acts out on his unsuspecting subjects. The dungeon is in the basement of his large upscale house, which is only accessible through a hidden door on the main floor of his large house. This allows him to torment his subjects without the neighbors in his upscale neighborhood from becoming suspicious.
Money is no object, so he's able to outfit his dungeon with an endless selection of kinky gear from around the world. As a result, the pictures in his ad attract all kinds of guys looking for a bondage experience. Once they send him a selfie, he's able to pick and choose the boys to fit his fantasies.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 549.6 MB

Download Pow Fantasies

Pavel Ba. Mid-Air

Release Year: 2012
Studio: AmateurSpankingBoys.com
Cast: Pavel Ba.
Genres: spanking boy, 19 y.o., caning, endurance, straight, hard punishment, domination, cp, m/m, hand spanking, discipline

Pavel is flogged, with a whip severely and repeatedly and must receive his punishment while positioning himself mid-air with his ass exposed well as it should be. This is followed up by a vigorous hand spanking.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 701.4 MB

Download Pavel Ba. Mid-Air

Timmy Is In The Perfect Position (Ashton Bradley, Timmy Treasure) 1080p

Release Year: 2019

All of them are presented as they should be in bondage, under interrogation, sometimes really tough.
Of course all of them are willing participants in our game.

Duration: 24:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9122kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Timmy Is In The Perfect Position (Ashton Bradley, Timmy Treasure) 1080p

Master Lucas And Master Jurgis

Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot

Crawling, feeble sub peter is naked and alone waiting for more damage to be dished out by school-boy Master Lucas and all-new harsh Mater Jurgis. Lucas bares his stinking arse wide open and the other Master grabs the sub's head and pounds it in and out of his mate's crack. The sub is ordered to rim the squirming and excited Master's hole. When the sub fails to push his tongue in deep enough, Jurgis tramples over his weedy little cock with his shoes.

Then Master Jurgis pulls down his trousers and pushes out his revealed arse which the sub is ordered to lick clean. This is the first time that this Master has ever had his arse licked and he pumps his hips backwards in sexual excitement.

To end this vicious session, the two tops flop out their hardening dicks before pumping them into the worm's mouth. Soon he is whimpering in pain as the two tops take total charge of his feeble mouth

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2622kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 255.7 MB

Download Master Lucas And Master Jurgis

Odds And Ends

While shooting for this site, my rule is to record any bondage that's unusual or exciting. As a result, I often capture little 'nuggets' which are too short to turn into full videos. When I return home, I throw these clips into my odds-and-ends folder and occasionally edit a bunch of them together to make one long video.
This update includes two odds-and-ends videos. The first video is a collection of bondage play we were doing at the new NoEscapeDungeon in Las Vegas. We were there right after the dungeon had been setup and there was still gear still in boxes and laying around on the floor. In the mornings I usually get up later than everyone else, and on this morning, when I couldn't find anyone in the house, I went to the basement dungeon in search of life. It turned out they had been up for hours playing with all the gear, which I captured on video. (that's me in the black bondage chair with the gas-mask)

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Odds And Ends

Kevin - Slow Reach Around

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Kevin is tied to a drafting stool, his hands bound behind him, his hard cock in my hand, I reached around and slowly stroked. I told him
I want him to cum for me, but at my own pace, then stroked, focused on the head, as his breathing increased and he shot his load on my hand.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 501kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 62.9 MB

Download Kevin - Slow Reach Around

Handsome Izan Drained Of Cum (Izan Loren, Sebastian Kane) 1080p

Now that we've taken care of his balls, we then turn our attention to his aching cock. A variety of sounds slide deep inside his cock, fucking his insides as each sound gets bigger and bigger.

Duration: 24:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6771kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Handsome Izan Drained Of Cum (Izan Loren, Sebastian Kane) 1080p

Puppy in the Woods - JP Philips, Phillip Logan

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bareback

Philip Logan and Jp Philips play puppy and master out in the woods. Watch how excited gets the puppy when he gets to play with his master's bone.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11727kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Puppy in the Woods - JP Philips, Phillip Logan

Marcello and Chic

Chic has his turn with sexy Marcello, stroking and sucking his big uncut cock while fondling his muscular chest and thighs and playing with his big balls. Marcello's grunts, pants, gasps and moans grow louder as Chic continues inflicting tormenting pleasure. He seems delirious with pleasure as Chic gradually increases the pace. His lips start to quiver, his body jolts and he gasps for air as he tries to shoot his load, but Chic now uses a stop and start stroke, stopping whenever he senses Marcello getting close. Finally he takes pity and strokes Marcello to an intense orgasm. "You have a magic touch" he tells Chic when he regains his composure.

Format: m4v
Duration: 13:34
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1429kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 179.6 MB

Download Marcello and Chic

Blind Gimp Treatement

This video is so fucking hot! This is bondage gear at it's finest, made possible by our UK visitor 'SlaveBoundTo Serve' on Recon. BoundToServe contacted us when he was in San Francisco, and said he had some unique gear with him if we wanted to see it. As a result we shot a nice show-and-tell interview video with him and then drove down to the EdgeDungeon to shoot the two videos in this update.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Blind Gimp Treatement

Nox Edged to a Gusher

Nox is back. He's a 32 year old, straight, 6'4" and 2oo lbs, a laid off "union worker" who is desperate for cash to makeends meet to support his family. I tied him to the rack and startedto slowly stroke and suck his big cock, and he did his very bestto appear unmoved by the experience of being sucked by a man,despite the fact that his cock was growing rock hard. But I worehim down and soon he was gasping and panting as I worked thehead of his cock before making him shoot a big load into the air, landing with an audible "plop" sound on the floor. He then sattrying to compose himself with a long, thick rope of semenhanging from his dick.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 579kbps

File size: 89.2 MB

Download Nox Edged to a Gusher

Nox Edged to a Gusher

Nox is back. He's a 32 year old, straight, 6'4" and 2oo lbs, a laid off "union worker" who is desperate for cash to makeends meet to support his family. I tied him to the rack and startedto slowly stroke and suck his big cock, and he did his very bestto appear unmoved by the experience of being sucked by a man,despite the fact that his cock was growing rock hard. But I worehim down and soon he was gasping and panting as I worked thehead of his cock before making him shoot a big load into the air, landing with an audible "plop" sound on the floor. He then sattrying to compose himself with a long, thick rope of semenhanging from his dick.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 579kbps

File size: 89.2 MB

Download Nox Edged to a Gusher

Heavy Rubber From MD Latex

Here's another look at the 2mm MDLatex suit on our young model Blake Allen. Blake is rather new to our little club of bondage guys who visit Bind's jail each year. Our rubber friend HotHardHat is the owner of the suit, who talks about it as he seals Blake into the heavy cocoon. Notice how thick the suit is and how the rubber resists bending and folding. The suit has molded gloves and booties of a slightly less gauge of rubber to allow dexterity. The suit takes a bit of effort to move around in because you need to push against its natural shape. So, to achieve the greatest comfort, lying flat on your back is the way to spend a lot of time in the suit.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 667.1 MB

Download Heavy Rubber From MD Latex

Kevin Takes Too Long and Pays

Kevin is a 28 year old, straight, married roofer, masculine, muscular, hairy and sexy and he's nervous and shy about making a video with a guy but he needs the money. Chic tied him up and stroked his cock, but Kevin was too nervous and slow to get hard. Then, it took forever for him to cum. Poor Chic stroked the hell out of his cock and was finally able to a load from it. But by that time he was out for revenge and he milked Kevin's sensitive cock dry to punish him for taking so long while Kevin whined, struggled and squealed, the best part of this video.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 842kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 115.3 MB

Download Kevin Takes Too Long and Pays

A Full-On Hard Fucking (Casper Ellis, Mickey Taylor) 1080p

New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.

Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6702kbps

File size: 941.5 MB

Download A Full-On Hard Fucking (Casper Ellis, Mickey Taylor) 1080p

Romeo's Distracted Hand Job

Sometimes old men forget just how desperate young men can be to cum. Rich has straight cutie Romeo tied up for an edging, but he's more attentive to his text messages than the hard cock in his hand. Poor Romeo has to settle for the distracted, inconsistent strokes Rich has to offer. He isn't even looking at Romeo, he's so dismissive to the young man, unconcerned about his frustration and agony as he gasps, pants, wiggles, whines and begs. Romeo is young and hypersexual, his reactions are so pathetic as he endures Rich's slow torment. When Rich does take him over the edge Romeo explodes in an intense orgasm. This is Romeo's best performance yet by far.

Duration: 12:02
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 782kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 102.2 MB

Download Romeo's Distracted Hand Job

Twink Stretched And Stroked (Casper Ellis, Sebastian Kane) 1080p

Submissive men are captured and taken down, their assholes being entered with huge insertion toys. These are some of the most intense and personal examples of male domination.

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7072kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Twink Stretched And Stroked (Casper Ellis, Sebastian Kane) 1080p

Tommy Poulain fucks Robbie Dane's asshole 1080p

Studio: Young Bastards
Cast: Tommy Poulain, Robbie Dane
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Jock boy Tommy likes to teach other sporty young guys a good lesson. He's captured blond Robbie and brought him to his kinky dungeon lair, blindfolded and bound, unable to fight back as he shoves his pink uncut cock in his face. Robbie might not want to suck a cock but he doesn't have a choice, he's soon being face fucked and drinking all the precum leaking from that growing meat in his mouth. There's no doubt this is all about Tommy getting what he wants as he bends the boy over and shoves his big piece up that hot little hole, jabbing his raw cock in and out of his captive. Robbie knows he needs to comply if he wants to get his freedom back, submitting to a deeper fucking on his back and a drenching of cum.

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5778kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 564.2 MB

Download Tommy Poulain fucks Robbie Dane's asshole 1080p

Edged To An Explosive Cum (Ashton Bradley, Luke Tyler) 1080p

The domination shown is the type of psychological BDSM known as a mind fuck. Don't be fooled, however, the bondage is just the tip of the iceberg, you won't believe what you see in our gay BDSM videos.

Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6459kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Edged To An Explosive Cum (Ashton Bradley, Luke Tyler) 1080p