Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

Boys Fetish Area pt. 060

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Big ass handsome still jumping on the fat lover's cock. He brings his beloved closer to kiss him, push him back to the bed and bury his cock back in him, push out those cock-balls deep into the ass and fuck it hard.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4003kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 237.2 MB

Download Boys Fetish Area pt. 060

Boys Fetish Area pt. 061

Dropping onto a member of the handsome and returning him the reverse cowboy. lover strokes his hard and hot penis when a partner pushes his raw cock into this ass and pulls out to make them face to face.

Duration: 7:23

File size: 223.1 MB

Download Boys Fetish Area pt. 061

Fat Slave Lycan Dominated by Shadow

Shadow Junior will dominate any pathetic slave and that means even fat sub Lycan is subject to his kinky whims. Lycan is bound with rope, humiliated and then made to get down onto his knees to suck Shadow's hard cock before he takes a good hard spanking, a brief bareback fucking and made to eat his new Dom's cum!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1886kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 206.4 MB

Download Fat Slave Lycan Dominated by Shadow

Boys Fetish Area pt. 062

When a guy has a wet tongue and a warm mouth, a member of handsome man pulsates with pleasure and is ready for some kind of ass, the guy climbs on his knees and saddles him.

Duration: 7:48

File size: 237.2 MB

Download Boys Fetish Area pt. 062

Boys Fetish Area pt. 029

Watch as the adorable boys swap their cocks, with boy's thick and throbbing length soon easing into boy's amazing little slippery hole, fucking the boy deep until he's pumping his cream and getting a load in his hole!

Duration: 5:29
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2441kbps

File size: 103.7 MB

Download Boys Fetish Area pt. 029

Boys Fetish Area pt. 031

A little rimming of that perfect hole and boy is sliding his naked ass down on his skinny friend's long cock, riding friend and taking it all over the bed.

Duration: 6:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2441kbps

File size: 128.7 MB

Download Boys Fetish Area pt. 031

Bryan & Silas (Edge)

But it doesn't take them long to connect. That's not what the bathhouse is about. Ricky and fraser take turns blowing each other then fraser rims ricky's hot, shaved hole but it's fraser who gets plowed. Deep and rich, ending in delicious loads of cum.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 561.5 MB

Download Bryan & Silas (Edge)

Cole Money Tickles Kenny For Revenge

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Feet,Fetish

Cole Money showed me just how good a tickler he is by taking revenge on Kenny by tickling every part of his body while he's tied up. Kenny tried to sell Cole out when they were both tickled side by side, and not Cole can tickle Kenny with me. Cole is very good at tickling too, driving Kenny into a complete frenzy with fingers, brushes and anything that tickles like hell..

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5340kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 401.0 MB

Download Cole Money Tickles Kenny For Revenge

Brendan Cage's Size 11 Feet Worshipped

Brendan Cage didn't know what hit him when I kidnapped him, tied him to a sofa and had my way with his masculine, size 11 feet. He of course protested - with a gag over his mouth, mind you - but it did him no good. Brendan's feet were all mine and I certainly wasted no time taking off his shoes, sniffing his ripe shoes and socks and orally worshipping his manly feet. I think Brendan liked it too!.

Duration: 12:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7195kbps

File size: 649.0 MB

Download Brendan Cage's Size 11 Feet Worshipped

Boys Fetish Area pt. 023

Both boys love it, the feel of a naked length sliding in and out is enough to have them both needing to cum so badly! After boy spurts his cream and pokes his cum into his friend's ass he leaves boy to jerk himself off sniffing his underwear!

Duration: 8:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3613kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 242.4 MB

Download Boys Fetish Area pt. 023

Jiri + Jiri

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Training4Boys.com
Cast: Jiri, Jiri Du.
Genres: spanking boys, 18 y.o., first time, caning, belting, hand spanking, training spanking, straight, gay4pay

A previously unseen video from 2008 featuring two boys called Jiri in their first ever spanking movie. Jiri the Moro gave up after the first round, although as some recall he later came back and made many good movies. The Blond Jiri carried on for this whole video, but never returned.

Duration: 13:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 769.5 MB

Download Jiri + Jiri

Night Shayde Spanked By Shadow Junior

Night Shayde has been bad lately and Shadow Junior knows there is only one thing that will smarten him up - a good, hard spanking. His ass is perfect for it and he never protests. If he did, he wouldn't only get spanked even harder anyway. Which is something he actually does sometimes because the kinky fuck actually loves having his ass reddened!

Duration: 13:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1852kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.3 MB

Download Night Shayde Spanked By Shadow Junior

Justus' 1st Time Tickled

Bodybuilder Justus didn't really know how ticklish he was and so we decided to test him out. Justus has really nice size 11 feet and they turned out to be more ticklish than he thought. Probably his most sensitive stop was on his armpits, which sent him into surprised gales of laughter when I focused my tickling energy there. Justus has been dipping his toe in the kinky side of the pool and I think he is liking it!.

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8890kbps

File size: 904.2 MB

Download Justus' 1st Time Tickled

Boys Fetish Area pt. 020

It seems this sexy young friend doesn't need a whole lot of training though, he's already skilled in the art of sucking a big uncut cock and sliding his own thick and juicy bareback dick into his trainer's tight little ass!

Duration: 4:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3613kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 137.3 MB

Download Boys Fetish Area pt. 020