~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Goddess Gracie Haze - Swish Gargle CEI

Nothing is hotter than doing something perverted and nasty just because I say so. Today you'll savour a big fat load for Me but of course I am going to make it extra disgusting for you! Mmmmm yummy cummy for Goddess hahah! I bet you are a bit reluctant to eat up your jizz but don't worry I am very convincing. It will be SO hot to be My dirty little cumSlt! My cum eating instructions are so sexy & specific that you'll have your mouth full before you even know it! Teasing you with My hot body and gorgeous face, seducing you even further with My siren voice... you don't stand a chance! Take your cock out and open that mouth wide, it's time for a HOT & humiliating CEI!

Release Year: 04.02.2023
Genre: CEI, JOI Challenge, Encouraged Cum Eating, JOI, Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, FemDom POV
Cast: Gracie Haze

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 460.6 MB
Duration: 00:12:14
Resolution: 1920x1080

Click the link below for download:

Goddess_Gracie_Haze__Swish_Gargle_CEI.mp4

Goddess_Gracie_Haze_-_Swish_Gargle_CEI.mp4

Femdom Suspension

With: Slave DD, Mistress A.

Description: The lucky slave gets his ass fucked by his Mistress in a very predicament position with a very big strapon. Mistress has no Mercy for her slt.

Release Date: February 28, 2023
Categories: Anal, BDSM, Black Hair, Boot Worship, Circumcised, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Fetish, Fishnets, German, Gimp, High Heels, Humiliation, Latex, Male Sub, Mask, Medical Fetish, Partner Studio, Slave, Straight, Suspension, White

Name: Femdom Suspension
Format: mp4
Size: 583.29 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:08:04

Download from RapidGator

Femdom_Suspension.mp4
Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_Suspension.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Gracie Haze - Sensual Strip-Tease CEI

[Custom clip, no names] I am going to seduce you into licking up every drop of cum. Slowly I will strip down teasing you with every second. You will only stroke while I strip! I will strip away piece by piece driving you crazy with every moment. By the time I tell you to cum, you'll be locked in My sensual haze making it easy to manipulate you to do what I want. I will have programmed you to crave your cum throughout the clip. The effect it will have will make your mouth water for cum. My sensual domination will make you eat it exactly how I say.

Release Year: 01.12.2022
Genre: CEI, Lingerie, Strip Tease, Cum Eating Instructions, Tease and Denial, Goddess Worship, Seduction, Sensual Domination

FileSize: 473.8 MB
Duration: 00:15:32

Goddess_Gracie_Haze__Sensual_StripTease_CEI.mp4

Goddess_Gracie_Haze_-_Sensual_Strip-Tease_CEI.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Gracie Haze - CumSlt CEI

You're a fucking Slt for Me. I am going to turn you into a nasty little cumSlt eager to please Me! I'm impossible to resist, teasing you with every movement and word. I'm so fucking hot as I manipulate you into doing anything I say. I want you licking up your jizz for Me! It's easy to have you in My haze, tongue out and ready for My command. You're so weak for My body, but My mouth is lethal... you'll do whatever I please!

Release Year: 06.12.2022
Genre: CEI, Spit Fetish, Cum Eating Instructions, Skirt, Ass Fetish, Encouraged Cum Eating, CumSlt, Drool Fetish, Tongue Fetish, Fishnets

FileSize: 537.9 MB
Duration: 00:11:00

Goddess_Gracie_Haze__CumSlt_CEI.mp4

Goddess_Gracie_Haze_-_CumSlt_CEI.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Gracie Haze - No Choice CEI

You don't have a choice, I will have you licking up your load for Me. You never thought you'd do it but here you are. I am a sensual woman that can manipulate you into doing whatever I want. You are enchanted by My perfect plump lips with every word I speak bringing you deeper. As the drool drips from My lips you feel yourself weaken, unable to control yourself. I will use My hot body to make you throb even harder. Stroking your cock to Me makes you mindless and I will mold you into My good little cum eater.

Release Year: 16.03.2022
Genre: Cum Eating Instructions, Licking, Sensual Domination, Drool Fetish, CEI, Spit Fetish, Tongue Fetish

FileSize: 498.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:12

Goddess_Gracie_Haze__No_Choice_CEI.mp4

Goddess_Gracie_Haze_-_No_Choice_CEI.mp4

Femdom_MJ The Dominator - MJ'SENSUAL DOMINATION

MJ's slave requested that she add a little sensuality into her normally cruel treatment of him. She complies with his request by tying him spread eagle to the bed, dressed only in his boxers. MJ strokes his cock until it's nice and hard, then begins to whip it. She alternates between whipping, punching, and slapping his cock & balls, at times rubbing it sensually. As she notices him staring at her feet, MJ begins to trample him, shoving her size 9 foot in his mouth for good measure. She whips and beats his entire body, until she has had her fill.

Director: FEMDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, TRAMPLING, WHIPPING, LEATHER
Cast: MJ The Dominator

FileSize: 487.2 MB
Duration: 00:21:49

MJ_The_Dominator__MJSENSUAL_DOMINATION.mp4

MJ_The_Dominator_-_MJSENSUAL_DOMINATION.mp4

Femdom Mahoganyqen - Femdom Strap-On Orgy With Four Merciless Dommes - Ladyannabelle666 And Evil Woman And Mistress Glamorous

Name: Femdom Mahoganyqen - Femdom Strap-On Orgy With Four Merciless Dommes - Ladyannabelle666 And Evil Woman And Mistress Glamorous
Format: mp4
Size: 355.56 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:08:03

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Femdom_MahoganyQen - Femdom Strap-on Orgy with Four Merciless Dommes - Ladyannabelle666 and Evil Woman and Mistress Glamorous.mp4