FemDom HandJobs

Angela

Nikita & Chantel - Rough Confessions

Nikita and her step-sister Chantel are discussing their sex lives when Chantel confesses a major part of their 'bedroom play'. That is her boyfriend Bob likes it rough. She explains that he loves his balls to be slapped, squeezed and punched and cannot reach an orgasm unless she does this to him. Nikita thinks this sounds amazing but understandably doesn't think her boyfriend would even think about entertaining such rough play. Just as they are getting into the conversation Bob returns home from his night out and Chantel asks her step-sister if she would like to join in some rough sex play them. Nikita, and funnily enough Bob, think it's a great idea and commence a rough threesome handjob. The two girls take turns to wank his cock while the other one grabs, twists and punches his balls. They even spit on them! These two girls actually are real sisters and the chemistry you see between them in this movie is very real.

WMV / 430 MB / 1440x1080 / 00:11:48

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Velma - The Warden For A Ruined Prisoner

I love the restraint chair, the prisoner goes nowhere. There is heavy, heavy shocking, (see 5 minutes in, particularly) the prisoner is desperate to change his fate but cannot.

Then, quickly, I stroke and ruin the prisoner with vicious professionalism and he utters a pathetic moan, clearly immobile, as a good 4 count goes by, then his cum fountains out, pleasureless, as deserved.

MP4 / 90.3 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:07

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Eva Notty - STEP-MOMMY'S BIG TIT SEX EDUCATION

THE BEST BIG TIT TEACHER STEP-MOMMY EVA NOTTY

MAKE SURE SHE CUMS AT LEAST TWICE MINIMUM.

Step-Mommy knows you are coming to that age when all you think about is sex. Step-Mommy doesn't want you to become a two pump chump; so she is going to teach you how to how to hold in your cum and satisfy ever single woman you see.

Step-Mommy is going to let rub your dick between her soft pussy lips until she gets drippy wet down there. "Remember Junior, You can only enter when a woman is wet!"

She will instruct you on how to eat out a wet pussy, then Step-Mommy is going to rub her fantastic Cantaloupe Sized Tits all over your dick priming it until she decides it's time for your lesson to end for the day. Only then will she use her soft silky hands to jerk all of your cum out of your body.

MP4 / 882 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Lucid Lavender - Queen Lucy's Dungeon

A helpless cumshot while in restraints. No reward, no punishment, just Lucy's way. She'll make you stare, until it's too much, until your gaze blurs, your mind, your sense of self blurs. There is no helplessness only her. Overcome, her cold eyes fill you, drink you in, sap your energy and worth while whispering sweet nothings that sufficate you. This is badass.

MP4 / 640 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Vivian Gives a Harsh Handjob

The credit crunch is biting. That is why I let a room out in my house to a sexy exchange student from the other side of the pond. The problem is, there is a bit of culture clash, she doesn't like me

WMV / 342 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:08

Download and Enjoy

Angela

Xev Bellringer - My New Stud's Cut Cock

Hello...dear husband. I'm calling via webcam because I have something to confess. I've been cheating on you with this hunk for the past couple of months. Haven't you wondered why I wouldn't put out for the longest time? Your uncircumcised cock disgusts me. The thought of slipping your ugly, foreskin covered penis into my mouth makes me sick.

Thank God I found this perfect circumcised stud at the club. He was grinding up against me on the dance floor and I could feel the pronounced ridge of his cock head through our clothes. I just had to have him. Look at how clean and flawless his manhood is, unlike your revolting uncut excuse for a cock. Please baby, let me suck it.

Mmm that's how a real man should taste. These hands were meant to stroke circumcised dicks only, look at how slippery and tight the skin is across his throbbing shaft. Ohhh he wants to explode already, so sensitive. Dear, you're going to watch this perfectly cut cock cum all over your wife's face.

MP4 / 735 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Michelle Moist - Sleeping Beauty Wakes Up For Harsh Handjob

Michelle Moist is an absolute bombshell, and Steve's so horny for her that he even films her while she's sleeping like the proper pervert he is, and once she finds out what this creep is up to she awakens in a rage and wants to make Steve pay! Of course here at ukhandjobs.com that means giving him a harsh-ass handjob, which will be brutal on Steve's hard cock, but he's always down to see how much he can take when it comes to spunking in beautiful hands! Once Ms. Moist strips down, showing her hot tits and very fuckable asshole, it's totally on, and while this hottie may be surprisingly mean and rough, with all the cock slapping and whatnot, she's the perfect chick for the job and even a handjob pro like Steve can't last forever! Sure enough, the cum does blast out in full form, and Michelle definitely has some things to say about it while she slaps, flicks, and punches that cum covered cock many more times before kicking Steve out of her room!

WMV / 507 MB / 1280x720 / 00:22:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela

Alex Coal - Ballbusting Handjob Diner - She Owns Your Manhood

Waitress Alex Coal gives rough ballbusting handjob.

MP4 / 166 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:05

Download and Enjoy