First Anal Experiment then Gay Fantasy - Bareback Boys

Ivo Kerk, Radim Hajek, Roman Klaska

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Ivo Kerk, Radim Hajek, Roman Klaska
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Massage, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Video language: English

Break out your oils cuz we got a steamy episode of Rub Him. I'm not sure where they come from but we get an array of extremely sexy guys to come by and provide us with the best massages. the best because they end happy if you catch my drift. There's nothing like witnessing two sexy men rubbing each other down with oils and ending up so hot and horny they both melt in to each other like 2 gay crayon melting under the desert sun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps
Audio: 69kbps

File size: 878.4 MB

Download Ivo Kerk, Radim Hajek, Roman Klaska

Blacks On Boys - Premo

Release Year: 2021

They all say that until they actually get one. lol. Anyways, they get back to the fuck pad and Intrigue puts his black cock right into his mouth and face fucks Premo, who loves getting it rough. Bonus! Intrigue takes full advantage of this and gives it to him in the ass with no reservation and Premo handles it all without being a whiney little bitch like some do.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:20
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Blacks On Boys - Premo

Sean Zevran, Zander Cole

Release Year: 2018
Studio: YoungPerps
Cast: Sean Zevran, Zander Cole
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

These guys entertain each other with their members. They do with each other what they have long dreamed of. They undressed and began to love each other ...

Duration: 37:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sean Zevran, Zander Cole

Chase Rivers Jesse Zeppelin - The Protein Injection

When Chase Rivers visits Doctor Jesse Zeppelin for his annual checkup, he gets submitted to a very thorough examination. The Doctor tells him he needs to increase his libido, and offers a special treatment that involves a protein shot taken either orally or anally. After Chase consents to the treatment, Doctor Zeppelin will use his expertise to make him feel all better.

Duration: 46:17
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2631kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 926.8 MB

Download Chase Rivers Jesse Zeppelin - The Protein Injection

Fenrir, Thugzilla and Mr Buck

brings you Fenrir Scarcello. He's your normal, average, everyday white guy...or so you may think by just looking at him but he has something special to offer. He's quite flexible can put his legs behind his head. You gotta see it to believe it. To take full advantage of this we bring in the heavy hitter, Thugzilla who is assited by Mister Buck. By now you know how Thugzilla is, he's all business with plenty of experience when it comes to fucking white guys and even he's surprised at what Fenrir can do. Fenrir just doesn't show what he can do right off the bat though. He gets fed some big black cock in his mouth first and then gets Thugzilla's cock doggystyle and is quite loud as it pounds him. Then after his hole is good and worked in he flips on his back, throws his legs behind his head and offers up his manhole like no other. Like I said...you gotta see it to believe it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:50
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

Download Fenrir, Thugzilla and Mr Buck

Johnny V, Fabio Acconi

Release Year: 2018
Studio: YoungPerps
Cast: Johnny V, Fabio Acconi
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Anyone who masturbates lives a full life. The fact is that masturbation is an integral part of human life. This is what this guy who masturbates thinks and is not shy about it.

Duration: 38:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

Download Johnny V, Fabio Acconi

Daniel Carioca, Diego Moreno, Romulo & Perseu Dotado

Genres: Bareback

This release contains three different scenes that unfold throughout the film. The most awaited one is Daniel Carioca bottoming opposite Diego Moreno.

Duration: 59:56
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1264kbps
Audio: 320kbps

File size: 703.7 MB

Download Daniel Carioca, Diego Moreno, Romulo & Perseu Dotado

C1R Man Issues Sc 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: C1R
Cast: Kyle Kash ,Scotty Rage
Genres: Oral ,Anal ,Sex, Hunks, Muscles, Big Dick,Bears, Hairy

In this hot and steamy scene between Kyle Kash and Scotty Rage, Kyle serves and worships Scotty's cock like it deserves. Scotty walks in on Kyle in the shower, and the two work out Kyle's Man Issues.

Duration: 34:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 769.9 MB

Download C1R Man Issues Sc 2

LatinLeche - Numero 14

Some days are harder than others. Hours can go by before a guy is willing to get on camera. But it is always worth it. This guy was close to walking away before the director was able to convince him to stay. Once on the hook, he was very open about his sexting and filming. He liked the idea of having to jerk off on camera, especially when he knew he'd get some money. He'd never jerked off in front of a man before, but with a few bucks in his hand, he was happy to take out his cock. And to the camera man's surprise, agreed to even more!

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6819kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download LatinLeche - Numero 14

CzechHunter scene 211

I was in the mood today for a real guy. My friend tells me always: try someone who is a bit more mature - with a great body. So that was the aim. And it didn't even took me too long to find the right guy. But I must admit I was a bit shy at the beginning though it was not too difficult to start the conversation. I told him that I work on a social-media-project. We were talking about his job etc. He was a carpenter - and self-employed. And as his income varies a lot I was sure that some extra money would come handy. But when I offered him 1 000 CZK if he shows me his dick he immediately wanted to finish the conversation and went away. But I was persistent and followed him. And as I thought all was basically a question of money.

Duration: 57:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1129kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 528.9 MB

Download CzechHunter scene 211

My Boss Harasses Me, What Do I Do - Joaquin & Olaf

Bullying in the workplace has reached near-epidemic status, and it's time that we put an end to this behavior once and for all. Fuck that! Says Joaquin. "I took this job because since the minute I walked into the job interviewed i said, I won't stop until this daddy fucks me at my cubical". Watch this new scene of the hot daddy that everybody is talking about: Olaf. Definitely a Hot fucker!

Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2446kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 645.5 MB

Download My Boss Harasses Me, What Do I Do - Joaquin & Olaf

PauloMassaXXX A twink's first time

Release Year: 2015
Studio: PauloMassaXXX
Cast: Lucas Vino and Paulo Massa
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Twinks, Hunks, Cross Generation, Huge Dick, Latinos, Rimming, Condom

I told him not to worry, that I was gonna go easy on him at the start and that he was gonna be fine... Guess what? The boy came with my huge cock up his ass! Check this out!

Duration: 37:43
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 843kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 252.1 MB

Download PauloMassaXXX A twink's first time

Chase Rivers Jesse Zeppelin - The Protein Injection

When Chase Rivers visits Doctor Jesse Zeppelin for his annual checkup, he gets submitted to a very thorough examination. The Doctor tells him he needs to increase his libido, and offers a special treatment that involves a protein shot taken either orally or anally. After Chase consents to the treatment, Doctor Zeppelin will use his expertise to make him feel all better.

Duration: 46:17
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2631kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 926.8 MB

Download Chase Rivers Jesse Zeppelin - The Protein Injection

Scott Finn & Julian Brady - The Horny Brother-in-law

Scott Finn's got it bad for his brother's husband Julian Brady. When the two have some time alone together, Scott makes his move and gives Julian a fierce fucking.

Duration: 34:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 581.0 MB

Download Scott Finn & Julian Brady - The Horny Brother-in-law

DP Aiden Ward

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.

He's a force bottom who likes to engulf bit ramrods and take a wonderful fucking from a dom top, but when u watch him chowing down on Reece's stylish meat you'll still be amazed.

Duration: 37:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4149kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download DP Aiden Ward

Must be fucked!

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Leeroy Jones & Ryan Jordan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots/Facial, Deep Throat, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

They jump right into it as Ryan Jordan wraps his wet mouth around Leeroy Jones's thick hard cock taking every inch down his eager mouth. Ryan loves how thick it is and how hard Leeroy is. Ryan keeps gagging on that big dick and Leeroy looks down at him in pleasure as he kicks his head back enjoying every second of it. Leeroy bends Ryan's smooth ass over and slowly pushes his bare rock hard cock deep into Ryan's tight smooth ass. Ryan tightens up as his hole spreads open but once balls deep his hole eases up and Leeroy slowly builds up momentum. Ryan squirms and moans in pleasure and at times pain but Leeroy has a good pace as he thrusts deep and slow into him so that he can enjoy it as much as possible. Leeroy fucks him hard and fast as he grabs Ryan's cock stroking it building up his balls. Ryan can hold it back no longer and with a few more thrusts he explodes all over himself. Leeroy pulls his bare cock out of his ass and strokes his huge nut all over Ryan with some of it hitting h.

Duration: 35:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2301kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 653.3 MB

Download Must be fucked!

Young Perps - Case No. 1804029-03

April 14, 2018, 11:17am. Petty Theft. 26 year old Latino male, 5'1" was seen on multiple security cameras hanging around jewelry cases. The suspect never engaged any salespeople, but continued to move from one shop to the other. The Loss Prevention Officer kept an eye on him, stepping in to engage when it was reported that an item has been taken. The suspect was then detained and retrieved for questioning, ultimately being placed in the Loss Prevention Officer's custody. While in custody, the suspect denied any theft, leading to a routine strip search to look for additional stolen items. An understanding was reached by the suspect and the Loss Prevention Officer, and he was released without involvement of law enforcement. $200.00 retail value recovered without incident.

Duration: 37:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

Download Young Perps - Case No. 1804029-03

YoungPerps - Case No. 1712012-84

December 3, 2017, 11:52am. Petty theft. 19 year old caucasian male, 5'3" entered a store wearing a backpack, catching the attention of the staff and security. He was observed putting a bottle of wine into his bag, prompting the loss prevention officer to bring him into the back room for processing. The suspect was detained, questioned, and searched. He appeared bscared and nervous, leading to the quick recovery of the wine from his bag. An understanding was reached by the suspect and the loss prevention officer, and he was released without involvement of law . $38.00 retail value recovered for the store without incident.

Duration: 47:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps

Download YoungPerps - Case No. 1712012-84

Christmas Mischief

Cast: Cazden Hunter, Isaac Parker
Genres: Blowjob, Oral, Anal Sex, Moaning, Kissing, Muscles, Fingering, Cumshots, Skinny, Smooth

Get into the Christmas Spirit when these two horny elves decorate the tree, exchange gifts and fuck like Santa Claus is coming to tow

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3048kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 802.2 MB

Download Christmas Mischief