First Anal Experiment then Gay Fantasy - Bareback Boys

Oliver Vol. 2

Studio: All Australian Boys

Oliver fresh out of the Argentinian Military, is now living in Australia. We did some good beach shots during a 40 mph gale winds.
In studio when he got his BIG cock out of his underpants, the crew almost fainted. He then put it through the glory hole for Kash, our new model, to suck. Kash relentlessly sucked this BIG guy till he spurted, like a fire hose in all directions, mostly all over Kash.
About 6 full spurts. One of the biggest cumer ever. Oliver is available for modeling assignments.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 989.3 MB

Download Oliver Vol. 2

My Grandpa and Pops Are Fucking Part 1 - Jake Marshall, AJ Marshall, Nick Milani

Jake Marshall and AJ Marshall are finally getting some time together. Nick is off to College and now they don't have to hide their love for each other no longer. They begin kissing and blowing each other. What they don't know is that Nick Milani has arrived home from College and is walking into the house. Nick calls for his Stepdad and Mom but nobody answers back. Meanwhile his Step Dad and Stepgrandpa are naked and sucking eachother's cocks. Nick makes his way upstairs and he hears sounds coming from their room but it doesn't sound like Mom. He thinks to himself for a moment and he opens the door to see his Step Dad and Step Grandpa naked. Jake and AJ both freak out and tell Nick it's not what you think. Jake tells AJ to leave the room so he can talk to his Step Grandson about what's really going on. Nick listens and soon enough Jake has him naked and he is blowing his big dick. Nick goes with the flow and begins to love it. Jakes starts fucking that sweet young College ass as Nick m.

Duration: 35:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download My Grandpa and Pops Are Fucking Part 1 - Jake Marshall, AJ Marshall, Nick Milani

Massage Euphoria

Release Year: 2021
Studio: MassageBait
Cast: Tyler Saint & Travis Freeman
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay
Video language: English

Travis Freeman came down for his first massage. He was lookin' hot! I had to get my dick in him somehow. I knew he was straight but he has never had a blowjob as good as mine. Once I got him dripping I took out my big cock and fucked him into euphoria.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 38:50
Video: 1280x720, MPEG-1, 3417kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Massage Euphoria

SayUncle X Masculine Jason - Jason Collins - Any Way He Likes It

Big tattooed muscle hunk Jason Collins will completely dominate his hook up as he takes his time with every position before getting to that sweet release in his ass.

Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download SayUncle X Masculine Jason - Jason Collins - Any Way He Likes It

Nick Milani gets his ass fucked (720p1080p)

Cast: Jake Marshall, AJ Marshall, Nick Milani
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Jake Marshall and AJ Marshall are finally getting some time together. Nick is off to College and now they don't have to hide their love for each other no longer. They begin kissing and blowing each other. What they don't know is that Nick Milani has arrived home from College and is walking into the house. Nick calls for his Stepdad and Mom but nobody answers back. Meanwhile his Stepdad and Stepgrandpa are naked and sucking eachother's cocks. Nick makes his way upstairs and he hears sounds coming from their room but it doesn't sound like Mom. He thinks to himself for a moment and he opens the door to see his Stepdad and Stepgrandpa naked. Jake and AJ both freak out and tell Nick it's not what you think. Jake tells AJ to leave the room so he can talk to his Stepgrandson about what's really going on. Nick listens and soon enough Jake has him naked and he is blowing his big dick. Nick goes with the flow and begins to love it. Jakes starts fucking that sweet young College ass as Nick moans.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.

Download Nick Milani gets his ass fucked (720p1080p)

The Gym Rat - Castro and Zack Blake

Studio: ItsGonnaHurt

What's up fellas.. today we got this guy Zack who is a cute young gym rat that's in good shape.. Good shape to get FUCKED by Castro and his massive unit. Me and Zack went back to meet Castro and Zack got a face full of man meat, which he happily sucked up like a vacuum cleaner. Zack got his ass opened really wide, he moaned and whimpered a bit and in the end he got a shot right in the eye. He loved every second of it and so did I.

Duration: 37:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 832.3 MB

Download The Gym Rat - Castro and Zack Blake

HotHouse Kyle King And Matt Cole

Kyle King and Matt Cole invaded Chicago's notorious Steamworks over IML/Grabbys weekend and gave the crowd one hell of a show! Fresh from shooting their sizzling-hot scene in Trunks 6, the muscle-studs stripped out of their speedos and started sucking dick. After some ass-eating Kyle surrendered his big bubble-butt to Matt's rock-hard cock. If you listen closely you can hear the guys in the background jacking off. Enjoy!
date release 2011-05-02

Duration: 52:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1371kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 575.9 MB

Download HotHouse Kyle King And Matt Cole

Mountain Tops Part 1 Scene 1

Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Danny Palick, Jackson Taylor
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay

A shaft of sunlight penetrating the tree canopy reveals Danny Palick and Jackson Taylor necking in the woods. Danny's farmer tan gives him a country boy appeal, but when he slips the wife beater off Jackson's lithe, tan body and runs his tongue down one of Jackson's cum gutters, you know this country boy has got some serious libido. Jackson's jeans come down and his boner pops up and out, defying gravity, right into Danny's hot mouth. They trade positions. Looking down, Danny gets a great view of his cock gliding smoothly between Jackson's lips, which part with the pressure while still grasping Danny's hard, fat shaft. While Jackson's head moves rhythmically in and out, he reaches up to twist Danny's nipples, never breaking eye contact. Danny sucks his precum off Jackson's tongue, then Jackson sits on the cock that's lubed with his spit. The cowboy position lets them make out while they fuck. Danny clasps Jackson's tan-lined buns while Jackson bounces. They exhaust three more ultra-ho.

Duration: 34:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4682kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mountain Tops Part 1 Scene 1

Diego Grant and Yesbrawn

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Kissing, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots

Diego Grant is getting some fresh air on his balcony when the cute, horny neighbor lands on the balcony next door. After warming up each other, they went on the rooftop to get down to business.

Duration: 38:10
Video: 1918x1080, AVC (H.264), 5765kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Diego Grant and Yesbrawn

Only Fans - Rhyheim and Trevor Fuck and DP Austin

Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Rhyheim Shabazz, Trevor Silva, Austin Avery
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, interracial, kissing, oral, threeway, threesome

Rhyheim Shabazz and Trevor Silva bareback and DP Austin Avery. These beautiful sexy guys made a real anal fest, giving us an unforgettable sight. It is worth paying attention to how they gently caress and at the same time fuck hard in the ass. A competent combination of affection and rudeness. Our boys have very beautiful dicks, with which they waste lustful asses.

Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Only Fans - Rhyheim and Trevor Fuck and DP Austin

Sean Christopher

Release Year: 2018
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Sean Christopher
Genres: Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal

Have you ever thought about sleeping with your close friend !? This guy often thought about it and finally his dream came true. These guys don't regret anything ...

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4647kbps

Download Sean Christopher

Next Door Favorites - Spitroasted!

Studio: NextDoorStudios

Please enjoy this compilation of sexy men getting spitroasted.

00:16 - Hosing Down
03:14 - My Boyfreind's Step
06:05 - Caught Red Handed
09:17 - Quid Bro Quo
12:37 - Caught Watching
15:54 - Roomie Arrangement
19:00 - Road Hoe
22:00 - Serves You Right
24:11 - The Awkward Boner
26:36 - Treats For The Slutty Tricks
29:53 - Trusting Sin
33:05 - Twisted
35:46 - Finns Can Fuck

Duration: 38:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Next Door Favorites - Spitroasted!

Intimate Improv

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

When acting coach Dalton Riley meets Trevor Laster face to face, he's impressed by Trevor's look, but when they begin their improv exercises, it becomes clear that Trevor's acting chops are in need of some refinement. Dalton sees that Trevor just needs to loosen up and get out of his mind, more into his body, and he's got just the exercise method to achieve that. As he gently puts his arms around Trevor and rubs his shoulders, he tells Trevor to react in character, not as himself. Trevor embraces the role and grabs Dalton, pulling him closer. As they kiss, Dalton smiles.

Duration: 34:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Intimate Improv

MassageBait Massage Euphoria - Tyler Saint & Travis Freeman

Travis Freeman came down for his first massage. He was lookin' hot! I had to get my dick in him somehow. I knew he was straight but he has never had a blowjob as good as mine. Once I got him dripping I took out my big cock and fucked him into euphoria.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 38:50
Video: 1280x720, MPEG-1, 3417kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download MassageBait Massage Euphoria - Tyler Saint & Travis Freeman

MassageBait - Zen Fuck - Jimmy Davis - with Tyler Saint

Genres: Bareback

Jimmy Davis is looking for some peace. He wants to be one with himself, but in order to do that he needs a nice massage to prepare him for zen. His masseur, Tyler, has the right prescription for Jimmy. He's going to fuck his ass into enlightenment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 45:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 856.4 MB

Download MassageBait - Zen Fuck - Jimmy Davis - with Tyler Saint

Home Boys

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Seeing an emergency text from his main squeeze, Johnny B hurries over to where Carter Woods is staying. Carter explains that the homeowners are gone and he only has a limited amount of time alone, but that today is the day he wants Johnny to fuck him. Johnny can't believe Carter is finally letting him be on top, but he jumps at the opportunity as the two of them strip and begins to suck each other off. Laying in a 69, Carter downs Johnny's hard dick as Johnny fantasizes about Carter's hole. With both guys rock hard and ready to blow, Johnny lets Carter have the first go, bending over as Carter works his raw cock into Johnny. He pounds him from behind until Johnny can hold out no longer.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4747kbps

Download Home Boys

Elijah Zayne, Trevor Silva and Nick LA

Studio: OnlyFans

Nick LA today will be in heaven with the huge turtledoves of Elijah Zayne and Trevor Silva. Brazilian Trevor and American Elijah take turns getting in the ass of this Latin kid.

Duration: 37:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Elijah Zayne, Trevor Silva and Nick LA

Devin Trez

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.

The Officer shows him the security footage, but the suspect claims that the thief in the video is not him. He expresses concern about his parents finding out he had been detained. The Officer conducts a cavity search to verify the perps claims that this is a case of mistaken identity. After reaching a compromise, the suspect is allowed to leave the store premises without further prosecution.

Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devin Trez