First Anal Experiment then Gay Fantasy - Bareback Boys

Rub And Tug (Ethan Slade & Derek Parker)

Video language: English

Connor holds his hand tight on the back of milo's head as he alternates between letting milo suck him and face fucking him deeply. Connor does end up fulfilling his end of the bargain, lying down in between milo's legs and going down on him as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Rub And Tug (Ethan Slade & Derek Parker)

Sun, Fun and More, Part 3 - Armando De Armas, Jay Seabrook, Nick Milani

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

In the finale of "Sun, Fun, and More", Armando De Armas, Jay Seabrook, Nick Milani, and Vlogger Rikk York are out on the motorboat and jet ski, enjoying the sun and having a little fun too.But it's when they get back to the house and shower, that the "more" happens - ending their weekend away with extreme hot indulgence in all their sensual pleasures!

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sun, Fun and More, Part 3 - Armando De Armas, Jay Seabrook, Nick Milani

Raising the Bar Part One

Release Year: 2010
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Brent Everett, Adam Killian, Conner Habib, Jason Longh, Jimmy Durano, Jock Hudson, Landon Mycles, Mitchell Rock, Steven Daigle
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen,Muscle Men, Dildos, Rimming, Straight Men, Tattoos

Are you ready to start raising the bar with a Hollywood cock tale?? When a group of hot oversexed friends decide who can outdo each other in the fucking department, the bar gets raised to orgasmic proportions. As they capture their darkest and dirtiest sex-capades on amateur cams to present to each other, a carnal game is created that separates the boys from the men... and may even separate the friends from each other.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:18:25
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1537kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Raising the Bar Part One

Vincent OReilly, Johnny

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Vincent OReilly, Johnny
Genres: Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal

Anal penetrations and lots of oral sex make cuties. They like to f.ck together cool, see for yourself!

Duration: 38:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5101kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Vincent OReilly, Johnny

Sidewinder - Letterio Amadeo And Sean Zevran

Studio: Ragingstallion

Letterio Amadeo flirts with Sean Zevran as they take a roasted walk thru the desert. When Sean says hes looking for snakes, Letterio wonders if the one in his jeans will fit the bill. He kisses Sean and suggests that they fuck. Sean whips Letterios massive uncut cock out of his jeans and takes it deep into his throat and nibbles on Letterios foreskin. Letterios cock is a thick, 10-inch, Sidewinder of flesh with acres of foreskin.
Covered in a furry blanket of hair, Letterio grips and pinches his pierced nipples while Sean sucks Letterio in deep, choking gulps. Letterio decides its time to warm up Seans hole to prep him for the pounding hes about to endure, so he spreads Seans ass apart and plants his winding tongue deep into his crack. Letterio vigorously strokes Seans meat, then shoves his massive curved cock inside of Sean. Pounding him doggie style, Sean takes every inch of Letterios dick. Things get wet and messy when they stand up and rub out each others heated loads.

Duration: 34:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4652kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Sidewinder - Letterio Amadeo And Sean Zevran

Feet Fun Flip Fuck - Logan Cross And Colby Chambers

Studio: Colbyknox

Logan Cross is back at it with Colby Chambers!!! With a definite emphasis on feet, the two boys familiar chemistry with one another is amazing. The video starts off with the two making out and getting revved up for one another. Colby starts starts digging into Logans adorable feet through his socks, worshipping them and nibbling at them a bit. The two boys wind up getting the socks off and mutually worshipping each others feet which gets Colbys hard dick peaking out of his shorts. This Epic scene covers a lot of ground with a little something for everyone!!! Colby and Logan run the whole gambit on with some mutual sucking away on each others rock hard cocks, Colby gets a great big delicious face full of Logans ass, flip flop fucking, and an epic cumshot involving Logan Crosss sexy ass feet!!!! Enjoy!!!

Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1650kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 568.1 MB

Download Feet Fun Flip Fuck - Logan Cross And Colby Chambers

My Latest Juicy Blow Jobs Ever Shown Yet!

Studio: Eric Videos

I just found more than a dozen of good, big, cum-filled blowjobs in the drawers of my archives. Beware! There are some huge calibers and massive loads! These are my ultimate scenes so I wanted them to share them with you of course

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3189kbps

File size: 912.4 MB

Download My Latest Juicy Blow Jobs Ever Shown Yet!

Kurtis Wolfe

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kurtis Wolfe, Bray Muse
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hairy, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos.

New comer 23 year old Bray Muse is fixing breakfast in bed for 27 year old Kurtis Wolfe when Kurtis surprises Bray by walking up behind him. With a good morning kiss the cooking breakfast is forgotten and our two hot studs start having each other for breakfast. After some intense kissing Bray drops to his knees and immediately notices the rather large bulge in Kurtis' shorts. Pulling down Kurtis' shorts, Bray swallows the entire length of Kurtis' cock down his throat; so much that he gags on it. Kurtis grabs the back of Bray's hair and the face fucking begins. Standing up Bray slips off his jock strap, turns around and props one knee up on the countertop. Kurtis makes a beeline for Bray's sweet asshole and begins a tongue fucking that would make any of us a little jealous. Priming Bray's ass with his spit and fingers, Kurtis stands up behind Bray and with a slow even push he buries his entire cock deep inside Brays eager ass. Kurtis grabs onto Brays hair again and begins fucking Bray .

Duration: 34:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps

Download Kurtis Wolfe

Foda Em Familia

Release Year: 2020
Studio: IrmaosDotados

Breno invited his cousin Lan Marques to play dominoes and some soup, taking advantage of the fact that his was preparing a soup that she was going to bring to Simao. The arrived with the soup and everyone was splendid, Breno went to sleep, cousin Lan Marques went to bathe and Simao was washing the dishes, curious about the cocks of his family members, he went to spy on his cousin Lan taking a shower and almost got caught. After watching TV, Lan fell asleep too. Simao's looking on his , who was also asleep, takes the opportunity to catches Lan's cock, it smells and tastes good! Lan accepts this delicious sucking of his young cousin, in the middle of the suck Tio Breno wakes up and finds out everything, gets pissed off, but he also got horny to participate in this family fuck. This naughty , broke into his 's ass and his cousin's ass too,did a train and a lot of bitching to enjoy the fuck in family.

Duration: 1:05:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3088kbps

Download Foda Em Familia

Logan Cross And The Boys -Bareback (1080P)

In this weeks new video release from ColbyKnox, returning favorite Logan Cross!!! Colby Chambers and Mickey Knox have a long standing history with Logan Cross so as in most the videos from this studio, the chemistry is right on point!!! Logan Cross is a hungry little bottom in this one (not that that is any different from most of his videos here) but on this particular night, Logan goes full sub!!! Totally surrendering his smooth muscular physique and tight hungry boy hole!!! Of course Colby and Mickey are always quick to rise to a challenge, the two of them slap, spank, pumping and fucking away at Logan until they all erupt in some delightful warm gooey loads of man juice!!! Enjoy!!!

Duration: 38:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5364kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Logan Cross And The Boys -Bareback (1080P)

Claudio & Vander Raw

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay

Claudio stated he was prepared to attempt some natural motion. I needed to place him with among my greatest. To get a man that has completed movie with dudes he looked fairly anxious. I understood Vander might create him experience comfortable.
After some kissing, Vander moves after his sets. He'd a little little bit of rut happening, therefore Vander switched on to no-end. He gets along on hurts Claudio and his legs ' until he's bone difficult s penis.
It's warm to determine Claudio obtaining maintained, but I believe it's actually warmer viewing him consider Vander's heavy penis in his mouth. Discuss mouth extending! He does his better to consume throughout rsquo & Vander !
Vander returns the benefit by rimming his pit. You are able to tell Vander is lured to place his penis in his pit that is ideal, but much we're able to inform, Claudio was keen off getting fucked. For all those few occasions, I'm wishing that it's a peek into the future. Want to determine Claudio get fucked
T.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Claudio & Vander Raw

Daniel Hausser And Devin Trez (720P)

Studio: Young Perps

When an obnoxious teen (Daniel Hausser) gets detained for cat-calling women on store property, our Loss Prevention Officer (Devin Trez) takes it upon himself to teach the kid a valuable lesson. He gags the boy in the back room and slides his thick cock in his tight hole for a rough bareback pounding!

Duration: 42:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Daniel Hausser And Devin Trez (720P)

Dirty Scout Vol. 262

This was the most pleasant interview in months. Finally, an applicant who had experience and knew exactly what he wanted to do. It was so refreshing to have a chat with this intelligent and well-spoken young man. He had plenty of jobs in the past but skipped between them a little. He never stayed anywhere for too long. Mostly working as a salesman, he knew how to persuade people. This dude was a good hire, it was obvious. The guy also had pretty interesting hobbies ranging from fitness to painting of nude models. It wasn't easy to keep the discussion on track, we talked about all sorts of things, but eventually I offered him a job. Now I had to figure out how to undress him. 5 000 Crowns for our mediation fee was too steep so I came up with a naughty proposition. I'm sure you will enjoy the result.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3804kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dirty Scout Vol. 262

Sun, Fun and More, Part 3 (480p,720p,1080p)

Cast: Armando De Armas, Jay Seabrook, Nick Milani, Rikk York
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

In the finale of "Sun, Fun, and More", Armando De Armas, Jay Seabrook, Nick Milani, and Vlogger Rikk York are out on the motorboat and jet ski, enjoying the sun and having a little fun too. But it's when they get back to the house and shower, that the "more" happens - ending their weekend away with extreme hot indulgence in all their sensual pleasures!

Total size: 4.0 GB in 3 files.

Download Sun, Fun and More, Part 3 (480p,720p,1080p)

DirtyScout scene 262

This was the most pleasant interview in months. Finally, an applicant who had experience and knew exactly what he wanted to do. It was so refreshing to have a chat with this intelligent and well-spoken young man. He had plenty of jobs in the past but skipped between them a little. He never stayed anywhere for too long. Mostly working as a salesman, he knew how to persuade people. This dude was a good hire, it was obvious. The guy also had pretty interesting hobbies ranging from fitness to painting of nude models. It wasn't easy to keep the discussion on track, we talked about all sorts of things, but eventually I offered him a job. Now I had to figure out how to undress him. 5 000 Crowns for our mediation fee was too steep so I came up with a naughty proposition. I'm sure you will enjoy the result.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3804kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download DirtyScout scene 262

Brody Tyler

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ScaryFuckers
Cast: Brody Tyler
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular

These guys delight each other with their elastic members. They lick each other, then begin to bum in the ass. Guys enjoy anal sex ...

Duration: 41:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6627kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Brody Tyler

Logan Cross And The Boys -Bareback

In this weeks new video release from ColbyKnox, returning favorite Logan Cross!!! Colby Chambers and Mickey Knox have a long standing history with Logan Cross so as in most the videos from this studio, the chemistry is right on point!!! Logan Cross is a hungry little bottom in this one (not that that is any different from most of his videos here) but on this particular night, Logan goes full sub!!! Totally surrendering his smooth muscular physique and tight hungry boy hole!!! Of course Colby and Mickey are always quick to rise to a challenge, the two of them slap, spank, pumping and fucking away at Logan until they all erupt in some delightful warm gooey loads of man juice!!! Enjoy!!!

Duration: 38:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2171kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 643.9 MB

Download Logan Cross And The Boys -Bareback

Sawyer and Tanner

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, BlowJob, Tatoo, Muscules, Cumshots, Flip-Flop

We heard you loud and clear. Our recent drop- gorgeous recruit Sawyer has been slowly trying new things with us, and tonight, he takes one more step. He bottoms for the first time -- with Tanner! (And you know Tanner has a big one, so this should be mighty interesting.) We open the scene with the guys shooting the breeze, and Tanner point out how Sawyer is already hard underneath his shorts. It's pretty obvious -- there's a big lump under the fabric. Tanner asks, "So, is this the first time?" And Sawyer says, "This is gonna be first of . . . receiving. The first time I'm actually catcher. Should be interesting." "It's a lot better being the pitcher sometimes," Tanner jokes. "My opinion," he says, smiling. Tanner asks if Sawyer has any tattoos, and offes his shirt. Oh, and then offes Tanner's tank top. Amusingly, the guyspare their matching tan lines, which leads to Tanner inspecting Sawyer's chest with his hands . . . And we're off! "You have very soft skin," Tanner says to Sawyer. As.

Duration: 34:07
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 515.7 MB

Download Sawyer and Tanner