Fisting - Unique Anal Masturbation and Prolapse

Vorsicht go!

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: fisting, pissing, fetish, enema, lesbian, masturbation, toys, blowjob, anal, oral, all sex, compilation
Video language: German

This movie's got it all!!! Shocking penetrations, and weird insertions for all to enjoy! It is a movie for piss lovers! These sluts love to lick dicks rock hard until they are just about to burst! Holes being stretched and sex-toys being used! Extreme ass fucking and more! Leather one-piece outfits and latex is hot!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:39
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vorsicht go!

Girls with toys exclusive

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Milen Karoo
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, Big Dragon Dildos, Dildo, Toys, Squirting, Pump, Pumping
Video language: English

The girl decided to get a real orgasm !!! And she found a way out of this position !!! Extraordinary feelings for her. Unforgettable orgasm !!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Girls with toys exclusive

Sexy Beautiful Girls In A Hot Solo Scenes

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Aidra Fox, Ellery Corin, Lucy Tyler, Prinzzess Felicity Jade, Scarlet Red, Staci Carr
Genres: Gonzo, Masturbation, Sex Toy Play

6 All-New Solo Scenes

Get ready, because we're bringing you 6 horny girls who love to fuck themselves! For over 3 hours and 10 mins., watch them work their pussies into an orgasmic frenzy with their favorite toys. There's nothing better than a beautiful solo!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:56:53
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Sexy Beautiful Girls In A Hot Solo Scenes

Bad Ass Cop

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Carmen Rivera, Lady Kate
Cast: Carmen Rivera
Genres: Fisting, BDSM, StrapOn

Three corrupt cops are getting away with their vehicle with a bag full of hush-money. While being on their way, the two officers uncover one of them as one of their associates. The bag itself isn't filled with money but with a lot of dicks in inhuman sizes! The bastard is getting overpowered and has to endure a questioning with hardest SEK-rules. Fists are flying... directly inside his asshole! Mega dicks are finding their way into his bowels. Because he is still not telling anything about the money, the two special-officer-ladies are fucking his ass until their XXL-police batons are glowing. After they have finally found out about where the money is, they are letting him behind, captivated and with his ass wide open: The next assignment is already calling...

Duration: 1:24:49
Video: 1024x576, DivX 5, 2422kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bad Ass Cop

Abuse that throat slobber on those fuckin tits ya dirty fucking whore

Release Year: 2016
Studio: sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Webcams

"I promise I'll go easy on you this time" famous line from this guy every time I agree to a show with him:) It's quite a commitment saying yes to this brutal self torture.. and I love every minute of it:) I fuck my face, gag and drool all over my tits and fuck my pussy and ass and spread my holes wide after a good pussy and anal fisting. I definitely get a work out in this one. Time for a nap. Abigail Dupree, huge dildo, anal snake, Dildo, anal dildo, anal, big d, BIG DILDO, slut, masturbation, Homemade, Amateur, nude, naked, solo, large dildo, spread wide, large toys, spread pussy, pierced, gap, gaping, swollen pussy, cunt, spread wide, pink pussy, big pussy, submissive - Note; The title on the poster is ATTSOTFTYDFW, the first letter of every word in the title but in Greek.

Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6735kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Abuse that throat slobber on those fuckin tits ya dirty fucking whore

Harem Nights

Release Year: 1998
Studio: DBM Videovertrieb
Genres: Feature, fisting, anal

Two princesses vying for a prince. The end, however, beat out the high-born bids, because he has a crush into a hopeless dancer. A nice fairy tale, then, that must, however, do without hofische Zuruckhaltung. For fucks granatenma Highness? Pure good, and the harem girls are perversely anal-fist-and fixed. Extreme orgasms over gold and precious stone just trump all ...

Duration: 1:30:03
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1081kbps

File size: 804.0 MB

Download Harem Nights

Abuse That Throat Slobber On Those Fuckin Tits Ya Dirty Fucking Whore

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fisting,Deep,Insertion,Dildo,Extreme,

"I promise I'll go easy on you this time" famous line from this guy every time I agree to a show with him:) It's quite a commitment saying yes to this brutal self torture.. and I love every minute of it:) I fuck my face, gag and drool all over my tits and fuck my pussy and ass and spread my holes wide after a good pussy and anal fisting. I definitely get a work out in this one. Time for a nap. Abigail Dupree, huge dildo, anal snake, Dildo, anal dildo, anal, big d, slut, masturbation, Homemade, Amateur, nude, naked, solo, large dildo, spread wide, large toys, spread pussy, pierced, gap, gaping, swollen pussy, cunt, spread wide, pink pussy, big pussy, submissive - Note; The title on the poster is, the first letter of every word in the title but in Greek.

Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6735kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Abuse That Throat Slobber On Those Fuckin Tits Ya Dirty Fucking Whore

Adriana Chechik

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, Bizarre

Gorgeous Adriana Chechik stretches her natural breasts with tit clamps and climaxes while choking on huge dildos, leaving her pretty face coated with gag spit.

Duration: 1:33:13
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1765kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Adriana Chechik

Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, close-ups

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3207kbps
Audio: 134kbps

Download Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Fist & Piss vol.4

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Concorde Production
Genres: pissing, fisting, masturbation, anal, oral, all sex, golden shower, urin , compilation

2-hour compilation of scenes from different movies from series Fist Uro studio Concorde Production.
For these young girls a huge cock is not enough. They ask for entire hands in their wet pussies. And to quench their thirst they smallow liters of urine. This movie quarantees 100% extrem fisting.
They not only like men's big pricks but they also love to get real he-men's hands into their twats. And to quench their thirst they swallow liter

Duration: 1:56:48
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1950kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Fist & Piss vol.4

Die Chefin

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Conny Dachs, Nicoletta Blue, Tom Cruso, Casandra Deluxe, Jessica Love
Genres: German Hardcore, Pissing, Fisting, Anal.

Seine Chefin setzt ihn unter Druck, geile Stories furs Magazin mussen her -
und das Schlimmste is - zum Ficken hat sie auch schon einen anderen.
Also macht Dachs sich auf die Socken. Intime Intervies,
bizarre Erlebnisberichte und perverse Sex-Praktiken sind gefragt -
und naturlich wird er fundig.

Duration: 1:28:06
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1264kbps

File size: 927.9 MB

Download Die Chefin

All Holes No Poles Part 1

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Evolution Erotica
Cast: Aaralyn Barra, Angel Baby, Bailey Brooks, Denice K, Flower Tucci, Jada Fire, Maliyah, Melissa Lauren, Sandra Romain, Tera Wray
Genres: All Girl, Oral, Fisting, Anal toys, Sex toys, Perverse

These sexy whores are tired of men and their dicks!
What they really want is the gentle touch of a woman! Well, not really a gentle touch.
Actually, they want their sweet pink holes stuffed to the rim with tongues and dildos!
Don't miss Flower's smokin' hot scene!

Duration: 2:05:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download All Holes No Poles Part 1

Fisting greetings from the 90s

Release Year: 1999
Cast: girl
Genres: Fisting, traditional sex, anal sex, group sex

This retro film is interesting to see that is at all times people love group sex and what fisting fans were even 90 years. But as it was, we can see in the film

Duration: 1:40:02
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1818kbps

Download Fisting greetings from the 90s

Young Beautiful Girls In Hot Solo Scenes

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Aidra Fox, Ellery Corin, Lucy Tyler, Prinzzess Felicity Jade, Scarlet Red, Staci Carr
Genres: Gonzo, Masturbation, Sex Toy Play

6 All-New Solo Scenes

Get ready, because we're bringing you 6 horny girls who love to fuck themselves! For over 3 hours and 10 mins., watch them work their pussies into an orgasmic frenzy with their favorite toys. There's nothing better than a beautiful solo!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:56:53
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Young Beautiful Girls In Hot Solo Scenes