~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish Goddess Rapture - Lucky Guy Gets Jerked Off While Licking And Worshiping Feet

MF couple lie head to toe on a bed. Rapture's tits are exposed and, as the male fondles her feet, she pulls down his underpants and gives him a handjob to completion. She then puts one hand inside her own shorts and masturbates herself.

Name: Footfetish Goddess Rapture - Lucky Guy Gets Jerked Off While Licking And Worshiping Feet
Format: mp4
Size: 141.32 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:07:32

Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_Goddess Rapture - Lucky guy gets jerked off while licking and worshiping feet.mp4

Footfetish Receptionist Makes An Appointment For Sticky Soles

Liz works the front desk at the art studio where I rent a room to make these videos. She has a hot soccermom or teacher vibe with blonde hair and glasses. She�s also really tall 6ft and very fit. I saw she had a few tats so she might have a bad girl side to her. I think she is in her mid 30�s but still single. Liz always wears sandals so I�ve got a good look at the tops of her feet and they are real hot. She always has a fresh pedicure and toe rings. Her skin is tanned and soft looking. She takes real good care of herself.
I always try to talk her her whenever I see her working and try to get a look at her feet! She�s very nice and talkative so I knew that she would be a really good model for me. I decided to ask if she would want to model for me sometime and she wanted to know more details on what my project was. After I explained it to her a little more she thought it was different and was also very flattered that I would ask an �old woman� like her to be a model�she called herself an old woman, not me! She told me that she would do it but had to get a and pedicure before so her feet looked nice.
A few days later she modeled for me after her work shift was over! I was really excited to get to play with her soles. So excited that I had to try and play it cool so she didnt get scared off! Liz was wearing sandals again and I could see her red painted toenails on her very hot looking feet. I made sure to get the tops of her feet in the video so you can see how hot they really look.
Liz has big feet too! Size 11�s! In the video she says she wears a size 10 but on the inside of her sandals it said 11. She lied about her shoe size because she�s embarassed by how big they are I guess. If she only knew how many guys love big feet on a woman right?!?
The best part is her soles are amazing! Better then I imagined. I really like the shape of her feet. Clean and soft and lots of room to rub my cock on. And I loved rubbing my cock on her soles. This was one where I had to be careful not to blow too soon. I wanted to enjoy these feet. I get Liz to stroke me off and she starts off slow but gets into the right rhythm and it felts so good I almost couldnt talk during it.
I finally blow a really big load on her soles. I think I might be addicted to her feet and have to get her to model for me again!

Name: Footfetish Receptionist Makes An Appointment For Sticky Soles
Size: 1.43 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:00

Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_Receptionist Makes An Appointment For Sticky Soles.mp4

Footfetish Megan Avalon & Goddess Rapture - Muscle Girls Worship Each Others Feet

The two gorgeous bodybuilders, wearing only thongs, caress each other's muscled limbs, then settle down to massage each other's feet.

Name: Footfetish Megan Avalon & Goddess Rapture - Muscle Girls Worship Each Others Feet
Size: 96.32 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:09:45

Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_Megan Avalon & Goddess Rapture - Muscle girls worship each others feet.mp4

Footfetish Receptionist Makes An Appointment For Sticky Soles

Liz works the front desk at the art studio where I rent a room to make these videos. She has a hot soccermom or teacher vibe with blonde hair and glasses. She�s also really tall 6ft and very fit. I saw she had a few tats so she might have a bad girl side to her. I think she is in her mid 30�s but still single. Liz always wears sandals so I�ve got a good look at the tops of her feet and they are real hot. She always has a fresh pedicure and toe rings. Her skin is tanned and soft looking. She takes real good care of herself.
I always try to talk her her whenever I see her working and try to get a look at her feet! She�s very nice and talkative so I knew that she would be a really good model for me. I decided to ask if she would want to model for me sometime and she wanted to know more details on what my project was. After I explained it to her a little more she thought it was different and was also very flattered that I would ask an �old woman� like her to be a model�she called herself an old woman, not me! She told me that she would do it but had to get a and pedicure before so her feet looked nice.
A few days later she modeled for me after her work shift was over! I was really excited to get to play with her soles. So excited that I had to try and play it cool so she didnt get scared off! Liz was wearing sandals again and I could see her red painted toenails on her very hot looking feet. I made sure to get the tops of her feet in the video so you can see how hot they really look.
Liz has big feet too! Size 11�s! In the video she says she wears a size 10 but on the inside of her sandals it said 11. She lied about her shoe size because she�s embarassed by how big they are I guess. If she only knew how many guys love big feet on a woman right?!?
The best part is her soles are amazing! Better then I imagined. I really like the shape of her feet. Clean and soft and lots of room to rub my cock on. And I loved rubbing my cock on her soles. This was one where I had to be careful not to blow too soon. I wanted to enjoy these feet. I get Liz to stroke me off and she starts off slow but gets into the right rhythm and it felts so good I almost couldnt talk during it.
I finally blow a really big load on her soles. I think I might be addicted to her feet and have to get her to model for me again!

Name: Footfetish Receptionist Makes An Appointment For Sticky Soles
Size: 1.43 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:00

Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_Receptionist Makes An Appointment For Sticky Soles.mp4

Footfetish New Footjob 72 - Emily Foxx

In this footjob, I started showing off my little feet and stroking the jhon stick with them. Then I come and go rhythmic and precise, leaving his cock hard and horny. With plenty of oil, I started strumming the head of his dick, which started to drool asking for more. And it was like that, just with the tips of my long toes that I made him come really good. A jet of hot cum ends the scene making everything perfect! What are you waiting for to acquire this masterpiece?

Name: Footfetish New Footjob 72 - Emily Foxx
Size: 1.22 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:16:32

Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_New Footjob 72 - Emily Foxx.mp4