~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish Stella Liberty - Bad Boys Wanking To Mommy Get Punished

Step-Mommy has to go out for the evening and you'll be with a sitter. You want Step-Mommy to be happy right? She needs to go out on a date once in a while. How does Step-Mommy look? Hot, right? I'm fixing my hair and makeup and catch you wanking on your peepee when my back is turned. You disgusting little pervert. Step-Mommy is going to wash your mouth out with her feet to teach you a lesson. You cannot wank your winky to Step-Mommy! Not allowed young man!!! Step-Mommy loves you but this is deserving of a punishment. Lick mommy's feet and her dirty high heels! Step-Mommy still loves you but right now is pissed!

Format: mp4
Size: 571.52 MB
Video:
Resolution:1440x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:06:50

Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_Stella Liberty - Bad Boys Wanking to Mommy Get Punished.mp4

Footfetish Stella Liberty - Breakroom Soles

I have a minute to rest in between meetings today and have a seat at the same table as you. I have a bunch of emails to catch up on and place my feet on the table to air them out. You ask me some questions and I try to humor you for a bit while I attend to my correspondence. You offer me a foot rub while I work on my phone and I accept! You dig your fingers deep into my soles and give them some good attention. That feels really good and I encourage you to do more. I had no idea you liked feet so this is a new thing for me to find out! You offer to play with my feet, rub them and worship them anytime I like and even offer to pay me. Who knew meeting co-workers in the break room could be so beneficial to both parties! I am definitely getting your number before I go back to work.

Size: 636.17 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:04

Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_Stella Liberty - Breakroom Soles.mp4

Footfetish Stella Liberty - Dangling In Pumps

You are completely seduced by Stella Liberty's dangling her shiny sexy black pumps! You can't stop staring at her long legs and perfect feet as her high heels dangle and bounce. She doesn't even need to speak. You are helpless to the seductive power of her dangling high heels. No dialogue.

Size: 733.56 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:11:00

Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_Stella Liberty - Dangling in Pumps.mp4

Footfetish Stella Liberty - Dangling Sandal Fetish

Staring at my dangling sandal? That's weird, never heard of someone liking that before! I play with my shoes while they are on my feet, yes, big whoop. Wait, you want to touch them? You want to sniff them? How about you stay over there and just stare at my highly arched feet while I balance my delicate flip flop on my toes, slapping it's sole on the floor.

Size: 141.08 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:04:25

Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_Stella Liberty - Dangling Sandal Fetish.mp4

Footfetish Stella Liberty - Dungeon Dangling

When you step into my dungeon, you'll set your needs aside and learn how to transform yourself from merely a fetishist to a submissive eager little bitch. With each dangle of my high heeled pump you will become more submissive. The old you will melt away and you will become putty in my hands, and a true slave. You can start by giving me a foot rub, nice and hard and really deep.

Size: 483.73 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:47

Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_Stella Liberty - Dungeon Dangling.mp4