~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish Mg 00 - Training Loop

Description: Training Loop
I've installed so many fun triggers in you during previous sessions. Now it's time for a vigorous test of your programming. Your mind will be turned to absolute mush as I take you through loop after loop of rapid drops, commands, and many, many snaps. I've never whipped my drone around with quite this intensely before. Will you be able to handle it? This file is a dizzying bonus Milking session. It is necessary to watch the previous files in the series before this session, but watching this session is not required to advance to the next phase.

Format: mp4
Size: 1.82 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:17:07

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_MG 00 - Training Loop.mp4

Footfetish Mg 05 - Milking Marathon

Description: Pt 5 - MILKING MARATHON
Welcome to the Milking Game part 05. This is my most extreme programming session yet only for the most dedicated of drones. Enter, if you dare. The rules are simple: There are five sections to this video. Each time you watch one section, you are awarded 10 points. You must earn 50 points before proceeding to the next section. Don't worry, the rules will be explained again in more detail in the video's introduction. Try to remember them all as I quickly send you spiraling, as we play all sorts of games within the game, as I dizzy you with all your favorite drone commands freeze, forget, blank, cum, etc. Will you be able to keep track of your points? Will you finally win The Milking Game? If completed according to the rules described, this experience is a multi-hour marathon. If you don't have time for the full marathon, this experience can be shortened to a single watch-through, or you may alter the points needed to progress to each section (i.e., 20 or 30 instead of 50.) If you're new to the Milking Game, be sure to watch the first videos in the series before attempting this one.

Size: 2.12 GB
Duration: 00:58:53

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_MG 05 - MILKING MARATHON.mp4

Footfetish Mg 06 - Drone Shutdown

Description: Pt 6 - DRONE SHUTDOWN
Welcome to phase 06 of the Milking Game. Something tells me you probably don't recall much of your previous training sessions, and this session will most certainly leave you in another blissed out blur. That's all right. I'm going to have my fun playing new games with you and installing new commands. For example, making your cock twitch every time I wiggle my toes in just the right way. Making you shutdown and be completely unable to respond or complete drone tasks. And, of course, making you feel so much pleasure at my feet. Good drone. If you're new to the Milking Game, be sure to watch the first videos in the series before attempting this one.

Size: 4.36 GB
Duration: 00:40:59

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_MG 06 - DRONE SHUTDOWN.mp4