~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

Footfetish_Stephanie Moretti (I Was Her First!)

Stephanie Moretti has perfect feet! Size 8.5. tan, high arches, super wrinkled soles with deep wrinkles, in fact! Her feet always stay soft. Even after walking around without shoes on, somehow her feet stay baby soft. She has an absolutely incredible body and a pure naturally beautiful face and perfect calves! She just reminds you of that club girl who's feet you always wanted to worship right out of the shoes. Stephanie is a very open-minded fun person in her own personal life and likes to try new things. She loves having her feet worshiped as you can tell in this video. She's an extremely sensual girl. Stephanie is clearly among the hottest girls I have ever worked with. Her feet are super tan and the tops are veiny and she has high arches and super super wrinkled soles!! She loves having her feet worshiped here and she has some truly awesome footjob skills!! She pours baby oil all over her tan feet and arches and my cock and she goes right to town! She even uses her toes to give me a great toejob! I finish by cumming all over her soft tan feet!

Date: 2018.04.19
Genre: Teen, Foot Fetish, Brunette, Footjob, Feet
Cast: Stephanie Moretti

VideoQuality: SD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 131.3 MB
Duration: 00:18:03
Resolution: 720x406

Click the link below for download:

Stephanie_Moretti.mp4

Stephanie_Moretti.mp4

Footfetish_Lexi Belle - Hardcore (2013)

Lexi had a hard day at work and need her skin and bones stay at home husband to massage her feet. After a little light sucking she makes him take his cock out so she can play with it with her perfect feet. Then he fucks her tight pussy to orgasm before he blasts his load all over her feet.

Genre: Footjob, FootFetish
Cast: Lexi Belle

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 2.25 GB
Duration: 00:26:26
Resolution: 1280x720

Lexi_Belle__Hardcore.mp4

Lexi_Belle_Hardcore.mp4

Footfetish_Chastity Lynn (Chastity Lynn's Super High Arches)

Here's another beauty! It's Chastity Lynn, another superstar in the industry. She's done very limited foot fetish or foot worship work before, so this is a real treat for her foot fans! She has size 8.5 feet with very high arches and extremely wrinkled soles. Her body is incredible, just look at her long legs and ass in those super short denim shorts. Chastity teases you in high heels and them removes them ans shows the tops and bottoms of her feet. She's sure to scrunch and wrinkle her soles and flex her arches. She also gives you a nice up close shot of her pussy since her shorts are sooooo freakin skimpy! Now, I get my chance to worship her size 8.5 feet. I love how soft her wrinkled soles are and her arches are amazing! Very sensual clip. She also rubs my cock over my pants while I worship her feet This long legged beauty is so sensual and gives me a great footjob and toejob. She is so stunning and draws you in, that she even caught my camera guy off guard, lol. She has that effect on guys, lol. I think she'll have that same effect on you! She has a very unique and amazing footjob technique, too.

Date: 2018.03.29
Genre: Feet, Blonde, Foot Fetish, Teen, Footjob
Cast: Chastity Lynn

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 108 MB
Duration: 00:15:36
Resolution: 720x406

Chastity_Lynn.mp4

Chastity_Lynn.mp4

Footfetish Footjob With A Side View Of A Hot Blonde - Peachcloud

Her feet wrap around his cock from both sides and he can't resist cumming on those soft and tender toes!

Name: Footfetish Footjob With A Side View Of A Hot Blonde - Peachcloud
Format: mp4
Size: 689.56 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:06:46

Download from FileJoker

Footfetish_Footjob With A Side View Of A Hot Blonde - PeachCloud.mp4
Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_Footjob With A Side View Of A Hot Blonde - PeachCloud.mp4

Footfetish Hand Job With Oil And Ruined Orgasm - Dani Raisor

Most of this video is me using my feet, giving him a nice oiled footjob. At the end I used my hands and feet to get him there, then oops a ruined orgasm

Name: Footfetish Hand Job With Oil And Ruined Orgasm - Dani Raisor
Format: mp4
Size: 528.81 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:05:21

Download from FileJoker

Footfetish_Hand Job With Oil And Ruined Orgasm - Dani Raisor.mp4
Download from Keep2Share

Footfetish_Hand Job With Oil And Ruined Orgasm - Dani Raisor.mp4