For The Scat Lovers - Dirty Shitting, Shit Eating, Toilet Play [SOLO]

Josslyn Kane - I wanna get dirty for you!

Description: I wanna get dirty for you!You are in front of webcam, the thought that you see me right now is makes me so horny, I know that my asshole is full of shit and is very dirty but I don't care, you tell me to grab an anal toy and fuck my full ass, so I obey and I start fucking my asshole, so this is the point when the fun beggin. All my shit is coming out for you, i get a bigger dildo, u just love it, you just love how dirty im and how i fuck my asshole for you, i cum for the first time but u dont want me to stop, i dont want to stop also, i smear the shit all over my body, on boobs, on ass, everywhere, and i continue to fuck my asshole, really cant stop still u make me cum twice, ohh God, i still cant stop it is too good! Enjoy!

Genre: Smearing, Piss, Fisting, Scat, Solo, Dildo
Cast: Josslyn Kane

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 991.6 MB
Duration: 00:27:40
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> JosslynKane__I_wanna_get_dirty_for_you_Full_HD.mp4
###

Josslyn Kane - Scat in the morning

Description: I start my day with a scat play, mm feeling my dirty asshole makes me feel so good, i start fuking my dirty shitty ass till i get the shit out and smear it all over my ass and my pussy, i take a bigger dildo and i fuck it hard and deep till i cum. Now is ur turn to cum, cum in my mouth bb, i wanna suck ur shitty cock and make u cum in my mouth, my shit taste so good, yummy! Enjoy!

Genre: Smearing, Scat, Poop Videos
Cast: Josslyn Kane

FileExtension: mov
FileSize: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:17:37
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from FileBoom >>> JosslynKane__Scat_in_the_morning_Full_HD.mov
###

Scat Anal Sucking Puking Pussy Fisting Stretching

Description: It starts with projectile pissing, then digging for shit nuggets, then trying anal out (it went in!) Shit fucking my dirty pussy, suckin the shit covered dildo and puking on it over and over, then fucking my pussy hole with the pukey shitty dick. Pussy stretching and gaping.. Dildo and fist at once! Added bonus! Cameltoe Shots! You do NOT wanna miss this sexy, shitty, sweaty outside scat play! Xx

Genre: Pee, Smearing, Vomiting, Poop Videos, Scat
Cast: MILFY25

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:22:28
Resolution: 1216x684

Download from FileBoom >>> Scat_Anal_Sucking_Puking_Pussy_Fisting_Stretching_SD.mp4
###