Handjob Amazing Cock Play Cumshot Action | Handjob Awesome

10 Minute Challenge

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Handjobs, Masturbation Games, Tease & Denial

I have a little challenege for this slave. I'm going to tease and jerk his cock for ten minutes. If he cums within the ten minutes, he's going to get a hundred lashes on this sensitive cock. If he doesn't cum, then he'll be locked in chastity for two months without an orgasm. His cock is aching and twitching for me as soon as the clock begins to tick. Will he last the whole ten minutes? Either way, punishment is in his future.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 497.8 MB

Download 10 Minute Challenge

Live cuck therapy feat Astrodomina

Genres: Femdom,POV,Milking,Handjob

Another week, another therapy session with Dr Sydney. You want to chat some more with Sydney about your relationship with your wife and her desire to start playing with other people. You're not sure how to respond to it so you're looking for advice from your therapist. Her advice? Becoming a cuckold. You don't really like the sound of that but you're willing to give it a shot. Sydney suggests that letting your wife play with other people is the solution to your situation. As a practice exercise, Sydney brings in her boyfriend to demonstrate what it would be like for you to watch someone you like play with another guy. Especially someone with a bigger dick than you

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7867kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Live cuck therapy feat Astrodomina

Mistress Sophie Nasty Sophie's handjob (2018)

Video language: English

She inserts her fingers into her pussy and shows you the other mans cum. She begins to stroke your cock with it. It turns her on seeing how much power she has over you. She will give you a sympathy hand-job for being such a good cuckold.

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12974kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 785.8 MB

Download Mistress Sophie Nasty Sophie's handjob (2018)

Kinky Cory - The Sweetest Revenge Open Up Faggot

Your my little attention whore! That's all you want, is to be the center of attention! Well now my little cum dumpster, I am going to give you what you want. This is a men's only party my little faggot! You are my little cock sucker faggot! My pathetic little slave of a husband. You will be everyone's slave today and you will do exactly what they tell you to do. They will face fuck the out of you! Your going to be my nice little cocksucker! Show me the skills that I have taught you. That's my perfect little fucking flaming faggot! Suck that cock until it explodes all over your face! Make him cum! That's my good little cum dumpster!

Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6677kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 791.7 MB

Download Kinky Cory - The Sweetest Revenge Open Up Faggot

Katy Faery - Helpless & Under My Control

Sexy brunette, Katy Faery, has you laid up as she is completely naked..and ticking you at her command. Katy has stripped you naked, and she loves to tickle you and bring you to the edge. Katy tickles your legs and torso, and slightly strokes your hard cock. She tickles your balls, teasing you as she tickles you all over. "You're squirming everywhere!" Katy tickles you all down your legs, and feet. and slowly strokes your cock. She uses her spit to get your cock wet, and she rubs her hands over your cock. She stops, and goes back to tickling you. "You feel good when I say you feel good." Katy tickles your legs, and tickles your balls. Katy balances pleasure and tickling. stroking your cock and tickling your legs and feet. "Helpless and under my control, just as you should be." Katy is dominant, and yet so loving and sexy at the same time. You are under her control, but you feel safe.and at home. Katy looks so sexy as she controls you, bringing you pleasure and fun. She tickles your bal.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

Download Katy Faery - Helpless & Under My Control

Katy Faery - Helpless & Under My Control

Release Year: 2019

Sexy brunette, Katy Faery, has you laid up as she is completely naked..and ticking you at her command. Katy has stripped you naked, and she loves to tickle you and bring you to the edge. Katy tickles your legs and torso, and slightly strokes your hard cock. She tickles your balls, teasing you as she tickles you all over. "You're squirming everywhere!" Katy tickles you all down your legs, and feet. and slowly strokes your cock. She uses her spit to get your cock wet, and she rubs her hands over your cock. She stops, and goes back to tickling you. "You feel good when I say you feel good." Katy tickles your legs, and tickles your balls. Katy balances pleasure and tickling. stroking your cock and tickling your legs and feet.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

Download Katy Faery - Helpless & Under My Control

Edging Extreme

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Big Cumshot, Titfuck, Handjob, Blowjob, Female Completion, Footjob, Cum In Mouth, Edging, Orgasm Control

So this clip is minutes long, and My sub is getting edged almost the entire time. On one hand he's one lucky fucking loser. On the other, you try edging to this clip for the entire minutes and walking away with blue balls! :)

Duration: 28:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Edging Extreme

Super Close-Up Handjob part 9

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Big Cumshot, Titfuck, Handjob, Blowjob, Female Completion, Footjob, Cum In Mouth, Edging, Orgasm Control

Hmmm we'll see. She is dolled up in her blue princess dress and can't wait to strip it off. She pulls the dress down and plays with her all natural perky titties.

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6117kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 690.4 MB

Download Super Close-Up Handjob part 9