Hardcore with Young JAV Girls | Little Asian Teenagers

Makfuk

Hard Play With Mikoto's Boobs

Cast: Mikoto Hino
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Finger Fuck, Cumshot, Tit Fuck, Cunnilingus, Riding, 69, Doggy Style
Video language: Japanese

フワッとした雰囲気の幼顔な日野みことちゃんがに初登場です!今回はそんなみことちゃんのおっぱいをじーっくり、みーっちりと責めてみました!大きすぎず、小さすぎず、程よいおわん型の美乳をまずは服の上からモミモミモミ、それだけで早くも感じてきちゃったみことちゃん。続いて服を切り裂いて部分的におっぱいを露出させました。うーん、色白できめ細やかな美白乳がたまりません!辛抱溜まらずおっぱいにしゃぶりついてペロペロペロ。いやーこの娘、感度良好でいい反応しますねぇ!こうなったらおっぱいだけでは終わりません!みことちゃんを味わい尽くしちゃいましょうー!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Hard Play With Mikoto's Boobs

Makfuk

レズ不倫に仕組まれたスワ

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots

この映画の主人公は、お互いに友達である2人の成熟したカップルです。ヒロインの1人であるリュウは、夫が長い間妻に冷え込んでいるため、常に自慰行為を強いられています。彼女の友人のマキも孤独であり、完全な性的「無視」の同様の状況にありますが、彼女は約15年間結婚しています。これは、2人の主人公が不道徳で多淫だと言っているわけではありません。しかし、彼らが言うように:「目標を達成するために-すべての手段は良い」または「終わりは手段を正当化します。」
そして、非常にきちんとした伝統的な方法ではありませんが、今日では、2人の進取の気性に富んだ女性が夫の長年の情熱を目覚めさせることができます。

Duration: 1:15:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1894kbps
Audio: 52kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download レズ不倫に仕組まれたスワ

Makfuk

Iori Shizuku - She Just Begged To Fuck Her

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Naughty blonde babe Mia Hilton loves to tease and shows off her perky nipples through a sheer black top! As she strips naked, she shows off her amazing body and gapes herself wide apart on the sofa.

Duration: 57:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Iori Shizuku - She Just Begged To Fuck Her

Makfuk

Spider Hayami

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Caribbeancom
Cast: Mona Hayami
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Cream Pie

マンションのエレベーターで一緒になった、隣に住む若いイケメン君が、お姉さんの誘う視線に一目惚れしてしまいます。さらにお隣の部屋まで聞こえるような大きな声でオナニーをして綺麗なお姉さんの攻撃の手は緩みません。 まんまと陥落した男は意を決してもなちゃんの部屋へ.。待ち焦がれた様子を隠せない彼女に手を引かれ、耐えられない気持ちを廊下で解放する二人。ベッドの上に移動して、身も心も全てを脱ぎ去った二人は、互いの股間に顔を埋め、本能のままに愛撫し、舐め合います。運命の出会いを感じ、二人はいきの続くまで腰を振りあうのでした。都会の一角で起こりうる、熱くてエロい男女の出会いを、ご堪能ください。

Duration: 1:04:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Spider Hayami

Makfuk

完熟乱れ打ち!

Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots

豪華で美しい胸を持つ主人公は、6人の男性のための本当の競争を手配しました。 最初に、少女は参加者のそれぞれから「革の友人」の口頭試験を受けます。 6人の「敬礼」が順番に顔の主人公になった後、彼女はお気に入りのメンバーを2人選び、寝室でグループセックスをするためにオーナーと一緒に退職します。

Duration: 1:08:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download 完熟乱れ打ち!

Makfuk

The Story Of Luxury Spa Lady Volume 67

Cast: Nene Sakura
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Hairy Pussy, Cream Pie

Hカップでムッチリボディの佐倉ねね、エロさが滲み出てている顔面に甘ったるい声で泡姫に扮し、お客様にご奉仕!Hカップをフル稼働させ、泡まみれのボディでヌルヌル、チュパチュパ。ねっとりフェラとパイズリに隠語でたまらんおもてなしをどうぞご堪能ください!

Duration: 1:01:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Story Of Luxury Spa Lady Volume 67

Makfuk

日本は対照的な国です

非常に素晴らしい映画です。 2人の友人が実際に撮影していると正確に言うことはできません。 しかし、出版社の元の説明とはい、さらに、日本は対照的な国です。 ここではすべてが可能であり、不可能と思われることもあります。

Duration: 1:19:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1899kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download 日本は対照的な国です

Makfuk

Will Be Your Dog

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Mature, MILF, Big Tits, Domination, Cow Girl, Hairy, Cream Pie

I decided to keep you from today. Kisumi Prairie, a beautiful I-cup beauty who was to be bred. I was detained, and my only clothes were torn and the I cup was revealed. The head is caught and Deep Throating. At first I begged to stop, but it seems that it is getting wet enough to pull a thread from the pussy whether it has gradually accepted. The whole body was excited and Iki, and when the cock entered, the back of the pussy hit, I was pleased that it felt good and accepted even vaginal cum shot. At the end, I want to do a lot of comfort. I want to be here. Apparently they accepted being bred.

Duration: 1:04:40

Download Will Be Your Dog

Makfuk

Girl In Gym Shorts Plays Sex Toy With Teacher (Kokoro Wato) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kokoro Wato
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Baby Face, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Cream Pie

ブルマがよく似合う和登こころちゃんが再登場です。誰が置き忘れたのか放課後の教室に大人のおもちゃを見つけた教師。タそこへタイミング悪く生徒のこころちゃんが入って来ちゃいます。慌てて隠すも動揺している先生を怪しく思い追及するこころちゃん。隠しているおもちゃを見つけちゃいます。逃げるように去ってしまう先生ですが、おもちゃを置き忘れたことを思い出し再び戻って来ると、おもちゃで遊んでいるこころちゃん。そこから先生と生徒の二人だけの特別授業が始まっちゃいます~。それではいやらし~放課後をお楽しみください!

Duration: 1:09:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Girl In Gym Shorts Plays Sex Toy With Teacher (Kokoro Wato) - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Ryu Enami, Maki Hojo - The Unsatisfied Desire

Cast: Ryu Enami, Maki Hojo
Genres: Uncensored, Group Sex, Lesbians, Mature, MILF, BlowJob, Cream Pie

A crisis in family and sexual relations between a man and a woman is inherent in any couple. And even if you and your partner are apparently quite well preserved, and your intellect is very good and still far from the stage of senility, this does not mean that the same crisis will pass by both of you. Ten years spent together
can cross out all your virtues and reduce to the stage of deep freezing that very hot feeling that you might have felt in relation to each other yesterday. And then, the time comes for various experiments to revive and restore the "romantic and passionate relationship version 2.0". Someone can do it, and someone
it starts "in all serious ways" and finally breaks up.
The main characters of this film are two mature couples who are friends with each other. One of the - Ryu, is constantly to engage in acts of masturbation, because her husband has long cooled down to his wife, and after work, having supper,
constantly "tumbles to the side and gives snoring" with.

Duration: 1:15:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1894kbps
Audio: 52kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ryu Enami, Maki Hojo - The Unsatisfied Desire

Makfuk

Asian wife, asuka is fucking her husband s friend

Studio: japanhdv

Asian housewife, asuka was home when her husband and his best friend came, obviously in a very good mood. since her husband was very tired, soon she made sure that he gets some rest, but it confused her at first that his friend was right behind her after she turned. he obviously wanted to see if she is into him, because he wanted to fuck her so bad and this was his opportunity he was waiting for. being afraid that her husband might see them, but wanting the same as his friend, she risked her marriage to get some love from a man who was not her husband, but knew how to make her moan way better than she ever experienced.

Duration: 1:01:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Asian wife, asuka is fucking her husband s friend

Makfuk

Minako uchida is having sex with her massage therapist

Super slutty and filthy rich woman, minako uchida was wearing her best lingerie while she was having her favorite wine and getting the right mood for steamy sex, but the problem was that her husband was not around, just like he usually isn t. her massage therapist was there, with his assistant, so things started getting very hot in her bedroom, to the point that she had to get naked even before her massage was about to start. needless to say that guys could not hold themselves back from fucking her nasty brains out and making her scream from pleasure, since her husband could not hear it, anyway. it was a good night for all of them, in many ways and positions.

Duration: 57:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Minako uchida is having sex with her massage therapist

Makfuk

カップの柔らかさを味わい

Genres: Beautiful Tits, Creampie, Squirting, Cosplay, Big Tits, Bondage

すべてが結婚式で終わったかどうかはわかりません。 しかし、少なくとも、主人公が「最小プログラム」で獲得したかったものは完全に実装されました。 そして彼のセックスは素晴らしかった。

Duration: 1:05:20

Download カップの柔らかさを味わい

Makfuk

My Real Live Maid Doll Vol.12 (Kokoro Wato) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kokoro Wato
Genres: Uncensoerd, All Sex, BlowJob, Cosplay, Cream Pie

メイドの衣装がパッチリハマっているロリ系女優「和登こころ」ちゃん。そんなこころちゃんを思うがままにヤっちゃいましょう!まずはお目覚フェラで一日のスタートを切りましょう!ジュボジュボイヤらしい音を立てながら気持ちよーくしゃぶってくれるこころちゃん、さすがに日々、ご主人様に仕込まれているだけあって、なかなかのフェラテクですねぇ!朝イチでこんな気持ちイイことされたらもう収まりがつきません!掃除中のこころちゃんのパンティを脱がせパイパンマ〇コを電マ責め!喘ぎ声をあげながら気持ちよさそうに逝きまくっちゅったこころちゃん、自分だけ気持ちよくなっちゃダメでしょう!最後はベットでみっちりじっくりご主人様のチ〇ポをご奉仕してもらいましょう!!!

Duration: 1:10:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

Download My Real Live Maid Doll Vol.12 (Kokoro Wato) - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Chihary nakai could not hold herself back the other day

It was outrageous of chihary nakai to do such naughty things with her co- worker, because everyone is going to be talking about it, for next few weeks. as she saw the co- worker being down, she offered to give him a massage, but soon it escalated into a steamy sex adventure in the middle of their office, since she just could not hold herself back. she was not wearing panties under her pantyhose, so she made him lick her pussy while she was sitting on his face and even took her huge dildo out of her purse and showed it in his mouth, so she could ride it, until she cums. in the end, she rubbed his dick to return the favor, although he was not sure if she did it just for fun, or because of him.

Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Chihary nakai could not hold herself back the other day

Makfuk

2美しい角質熟女

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Solo, Threesome, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots

毛むくじゃらの女の2人の女の子はセックスを望んでいました。 そして男は順番に彼らを犯した。

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download 2美しい角質熟女

Makfuk

Nagisa konno, hana otsuka and maria hanano are doing a project

Maria hanano, hana otsuka and nagisa konno went to a local farm to learn about that lifestyle for their university project as well as how things are done there, on a daily basis. to make it happen, three guys accepted them in their home and agreed to be their teachers for a while. after they had a very good first day, girls wanted to thank their hosts for their efforts, so they took off their panties and spread their legs wide open, so their hosts can feast on their fresh, tight pussies as much as they want. all three girls were very surprised with the skills of their hosts and enjoyed group sex with them more than they could even expect.

Duration: 56:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nagisa konno, hana otsuka and maria hanano are doing a project

Makfuk

Serina Fukami - Working Tits- A Tailor

Cast: Serina Fukami
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Big Tits, Cream Pie

I was always embarrassed to go to the tailoring shop for tailoring. All these young and affable girls and without my touching drove me into a stupor and a pleasant shiver. But the most unbearable thing for me began when this or that girl was taking pictures of my dimensions (trunk, height, etc.) from me: she would lightly touch me with her soft breasts,
announcing my mill, measuring my waist with a tape measure-centimeter; then accidentally touches my "soft place" by measuring my hips ..... At these moments, I always had to think about something very boring, so God forbid not to be excited)

Well, in general, having looked this film, you will soon understand that I want to explain to you ......

Duration: 1:06:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Serina Fukami - Working Tits- A Tailor

Makfuk

Horny Married Woman Wants To Have Sex (Eri Hara) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Eri Hara
Genres: Handjob, Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Riding, 69, Doggy Style, Creampie, Finger Fuck

結婚して5年、旦那さんとはセックスレスで欲求不満だからAVに出演してエッチがしたい!ということで、純朴そうな人妻、原えりさんが応募してきてくれました。なかなかに緊張されてる様子のえりさんですが、まずは服を脱いでもらってボディをチェック。服の上からでは想像できないほど、引き締まった体に大きなお尻の持ち主。濃厚ベロチューから、おっぱい、オマンコを刺激していくと、さっきまでの控えめな雰囲気が一転!こっちが驚くほどにノリノリでエッチな奥様に変貌しちゃいました!騎乗位で一心不乱に腰を振るエロ可愛い人妻は必見ですよ~。

Duration: 1:10:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

Download Horny Married Woman Wants To Have Sex (Eri Hara) - FullHD 1080p