Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Unneven Bars - Leya Falcon

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Leya Falcon has a deep and abiding love for having things shoved up her ass. She's like a fanatic. You would be hard pressed to find someone who gets as excited about anal as Leya did when we told her just what she was going to be getting up to on today's show. From the moment she arrived in the studio she was dripping wet and ready to go, which is just what we like to see.
First we get her set up, do a few of our usuals, a few of our favorites. We gag her with tape, we clamp her nipples, we shackle her up to metal bars by her wrists and ankles so she can't wriggle away. O.T. is taking care of her today and he is quite partial to the cane so Leya gets to get very familiar with the handy tool pretty quickly. He canes her feet, her ass, and her tits, which are tied off tight in a chest harness. Then it's on to the good stuff.
O.T. has Leya down on her back with her legs spread a bit to expose her holes to our camera. He puts a little remote controlled vibrator the size of an egg in he.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Unneven Bars - Leya Falcon

Supernatural - Aali Kali

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Aali Kali
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys
Video language: English

Deep from the bowels of hell I was dragged out into the light. A perky young body to inhabit. A feisty little thing. I was summoned in her body to another place. Use her body he said, torment her! That sounded just wonderful to me. Her pleas excited and aroused me. The sweet terror she exuded was like honey. Each agony I inflicted on her supple body made her beg louder. Sweet release was her only recourse and she begged even for that.

Duration: 43:39
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 905.5 MB

Download Supernatural - Aali Kali

Of Sound Mind - Riley Reyes

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.
Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.
I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Of Sound Mind - Riley Reyes

Violet Faces Her Final Scenes

Poor Violet Monroe has no clue when the end is coming but she is ready for this live feed to be over. She has been punished and humiliated for hours and she knows she can't take much more. She just wants it to be over before she completely breaks.

She thinks that when we strap her down and mount a Sybian between her legs that it is the beginning of the end. She figures that a few intense orgasms will make for a hot finale, and there is nothing better at extracting from a tired pussy than the strongest vibrator the world has ever known. She's wrong, though. This isn't the end.

She makes the same mistake when we hook the electrodes up to her. An interrogation? Electrical shocks? This has to be the end, she thinks. But again, she is missing the point. The feed doesn't end because we have run out of ideas. We are never done coming up with new ways to make a girl suffer. This is only going to end when she is completely broken. That's why we have so much fun with these.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Violet Faces Her Final Scenes

Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

It's what warms her freaky heart.I like having Rain in my control. It is really fun to sex with her. She is so tough and so weak at the same time. She can withstand whips and canes and yet crumble under her own pussy and tits.

Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain

Her First Punishment Scene 90

Release Year: 2020

Russian Discipline for girls. Russian artist and his beautiful slave to love each other. They like hot wax. Watch and enjoy an unusual Russian video. Only for real connoisseurs of the genre.

Duration: 46:38
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Her First Punishment Scene 90

Cheyenne Jewel

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Even in the worst prisons in the world the prisoners are generally afforded some kind of physical activity. This is what Cheyenne Jewel gets as hers. She cannot be released from her shackles since she may try to escape.

Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

Download Cheyenne Jewel

BondageLife - Rachel Greyhound - Greyhound Cleaning Service

Studio: BondageLife
Genres: Bdsm

Bondage L!fe Presents: The Greyhound Cleaning Service! In this fun lunch stream, Greyhound gets dressed up as a sexy latex maid and is given the task of cleaning her Owners home, all with the added difficulty of wearing a rubber gas mask! Watch as a latex clad and gas masked Greyhound begins her maid duties buy cleaning windows then continues her task and sweeps the floors of the ranch for the first time, all while showing off her tight latex for you. After her cleaning duties are completed, our sexy maid shows off a few presenting positions before crawling into her cage and taking a well earned rest!

Duration: 50:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1521kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 597.1 MB

Download BondageLife - Rachel Greyhound - Greyhound Cleaning Service

Anita De Bauch

Release Year: 2021

Anita hangs a number of keys frozen in ice onto a hook on the ceiling before padlocking a chain around her waist, leaving a short length free behind her. Next she ties a length of ropes between her big toes then padlocks leather cuffs to her ankles with a spreader bar between them with more padlocks. Anita padlocks the end of the chain from around her waist to the centre of the spreader bar so her legs are pulled up behind her before padlocking the centre of a second shorter chain to the centre of the spreader bar.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download Anita De Bauch

The Brutal Conclusion to Emma's Live Feed

Everything is always worse when you barely have the breath to scream. Just ask Emma, who is currently trying to get a little air through the old school gas mask we have covering her face. It is making the electric shocks going through her pussy that much harder to deal with when she has to struggle for that calming deep breath she uses to center herself.

But there is more than one way to skin a cat, or choke a slut in this case. For instance, we aren't exactly shy about cramming Mr. Pogo down her throat until she starts to gag. She barely has the wherewithal to thank us for the attention, since she has been through so much today. Live Feeds are never easy and this is part three of one of our more brutal offerings. Something about the look of Emma just makes us feel like it is OK to push her to her limits.

We're not the only ones, either. Our members have never been the nicest bunch, always offering up their best ideas for how to make our bound beauties scream. Everyone brought t.

Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 846.5 MB

Download The Brutal Conclusion to Emma's Live Feed

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Kay Kardia and London River are here to strut their stuff. They're a pair of sexy women who are so into Bdsm that they have decided to participate in the most grueling bondage experience out there, a RealTimeBondage Live Feed.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

TG2 Club Vi Part 04

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 44:17
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 750kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 356.7 MB

Download TG2 Club Vi Part 04

Bitch in a Box - Wenona

PD has wenona locked away in a box and iron mask as he gets her to down a whole bucket of water. Whenever she spills, even just one drop, PD is there to make sure she learns better. Once she gets it all down the mask comes off and PD reminds the little cunt of her place.

Next comes the ring gag and a tongue clamp. After she is given the vibrator and makes the mistake of cumming without asking for permission. PD makes sure his toy knows better for next time.

PD lays her out nicely exposed on a cross of ingenious. First he fits her for a nice big cock for her twat then he rams another one down her throat while she gags and sputters. She tries to resist so PD canes her ass until she remembers her place. She begs to get that dildo back in her mouth hole. Afterwards she screams and cries while PD takes his cane to her again.

Finally, locked onto a post and blinded a by a hood, the little bitch gets to play with other toys. A whip comes out to play. After they have their fun.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 573.1 MB

Download Bitch in a Box - Wenona

Ravaged Elise Graves

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

Ravaged means being bent over, whipped and used like a piece of property.What does ravaged look like? It looks like thick, red welts across her thighs and ass from the caning; like thin stripes across her back from the whip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 658.7 MB

Download Ravaged Elise Graves

Bondage Barbie

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Bondage Barbie

HT - All About the Booby - Blonde Angel Allwood

Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone. He wants to hear her scream a bit, make her suffer a bit, and see her cum a bit.

Angel's hot, long blonde hair and body that is all ass and titties. They're the perfect size for tying them off. Cut off the blood flow and they'll turn into a pair of super sensitive targets. Even when the bondage is gone the pain remains. The whip tends to leave a strong memory to go along with the bright red marks. Memories that will probably fuel her masturbation fantasies on lonely nights.

Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download HT - All About the Booby - Blonde Angel Allwood

Hot Juliette Gets Rough Pain & Bondage

Cast: Juliette
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Anal Play

In this latest video from Juliette Captured and in Distress, Juliette finds herself at the hands of a very eager master who has prepared a full arsenal of bondage gear for her to experience. Watch as Juliette gets restrained, gagged, spread wide open, and teased with a vibrator and nipple clamps. Her master lets her go, but it's clear she'll be back for more slave-training!

Duration: 58:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3863kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot Juliette Gets Rough Pain & Bondage

NightMare On 104th St. Part 2

Release Year: 2004
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Torture, Lesbian, MaleDom, Gas Mask, Needles

Sir B throws a hard fetish party for Alisha Angel and Niasa. His willing female slaves are subjected to a lengthy and grueling application of discipline and suffering on his victims that is never ending.

Duration: 49:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1992kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 745.1 MB

Download NightMare On 104th St. Part 2

Kay Kardia London River high Cunty

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia, London River
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Dildo, Humiliation, Interrogation, Metal Bondage

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

Download Kay Kardia London River high Cunty

Hailey Young Enjoys Her First Bondage

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it. She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Hailey Young Enjoys Her First Bondage