Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Kate Finds Her Self In Warm Water!

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Water is one of those elements of nature that can truly test a person. It's part of who we are, but it's also something to truly fear. Kate embraces that challenge. First she needs to be properly suited for the event so OT undresses her. Of course he takes liberties with her sexy body.
Kate fits nicely in the clear tank. The water is nice and warm and begins slowly filling the gaps around her. The spray hits her pussy, her tits, her face, and her feet. The water keeps rising and rising. It's sink or swim time.
The beautiful dress Kate wore works perfectly as a rag for some waterboarding. As it's wrapped over her face OT pours cups of water into her mouth. She sucks in at the wrong moment and coughs and spits. The vibrator buzzes away on her clit while she struggles to breathe.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Kate Finds Her Self In Warm Water!

Amy Nicole

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amy Nicole
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Amy Nicole made a mistake by not shaving before she came to see us today. O.T. and his pliers have something to say about that. Together they will make sure Amy knows the taste of regret so she never ever makes the same error again.Amy is a wonderful sub. That doesn't mean she isn't going to be punished, it just means she is going to have a huge smile on her face while it is happening. It is hard to tell from her expression whether she feels the difference between when O.T. is whipping her ass and when he is fucking her senseless with the pogo. The only thing that clues us in is when the sounds she makes change from moans to whimpers and back again.

Duration: 47:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Amy Nicole

Bdsm Most Popular PainDoll

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Bonnie Day is sitting in the dark on a cold, metal grate. It's terrible. It's awful. Her ass hurts from the grating. Her jaw hurts from the metal gag in her mouth. Her wrists and ankles hurt from the heavy shackles that are holding them, and the chains that hang from those. It's uncomfortable. It's painful. It's her life.OT is a kind of collector. He brings these women to his dungeon and he calls them his Pain Dolls. He confines them, undresses them, and abuses them. Some guys would probably just take a hot piece of ass like Bonnie over to the mattress and fuck her brains out. OT isn't interested in that. She may learn to like it too much. No, instead he's going to try to train her to like something that isn't nearly as nice as a hard cock between her legs. Today Bonnie is going to learn to love the whip. While it leaves long, red stripes across her ass, Bonnie is struggling and screaming to get away. She had better learn to moan like a whore and wiggle like she likes it, though, if s.

Duration: 52:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular PainDoll

HardTied Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them.

Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HardTied Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

As You're Told - Lila Katt

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The circumstances by which Lila came to be in his clutches remain a mystery, but really what does that matter? She's cuffed to a chain attached to the back of his truck and he's having a grand time rolling around the hills behind his house.
When he's had his fun he brings her inside for some serious work. She's locked by her neck to a post in the barn. She's fed before the ordeal begins. Then he wants her body unobstructed. She's ordered to strip.
He's been meticulous with her. His cock is throbbing to taste her. He takes her mouth first and then her cunt. He uses her holes like they are his. Effectively they are. He'll use them as he pleases.

Duration: 35:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download As You're Told - Lila Katt

Toying with Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

I like playing with Rain. In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan. It's what warms her freaky heart. I like having Rain in my control. It is really fun to fuck with her. She is so tough and so weak at the same time. She can withstand whips and canes and yet crumble under her own pussy and tits. Whips hurt her skin. Plastic wrap controls her breath. And cocks wreck her brain. I like Rain, therefore I like fucking with Rain.

Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Toying with Rain DeGrey

Endza Lost in Rope

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 1

I meet Safa and its not long before she asks what I do. I tell her. She has experienced some bondage recently and has discovered that she likes it. I invite her back to my place for a quick bondage session. With a handful of her hair, I walk her into my studio. Her hands are already bound behind her back. I grope, manhandle and smack her ass for a while before I tie a rope around her neck and tie it overhead. You can tell by her facial expressions that she is enjoying herself so far. I tie 2 bands of rope around her thighs and once again, the look on her face as she's being bound tells me that she wasn't lying when she said she like bondage. I add a chest harness next. I take a break from roping to manhandle her tits not that they have some rope around them. I then rope up her calves and ankles. I strap in a ball gag that barely fits very tightly. I snip away the straps on her shirt and pull out her large firm tits. Of course I'm going to spend a little time slapping and squeezing the.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 719.0 MB

Download Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 1

Kahlista Stonem - Poised

Release Year: 2021

Kahlista Stonem is a small girl with big assets. Tits and ass aplenty, not a single inch of this beauty has gone to waste. It's always nice to have a girl in who has tits large enough to tie off. You know that they are used to having them played with but so few have ever had the experience of having rope wrapped around them, and even fewer have had the pleasure of playing with us.

Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Kahlista Stonem - Poised

Angelica Heart

Cast: Angelica Heart
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Anal, Hardcore, All Se

Gorgeous and busty Angelica Heart is confident about her looks! She knows how to highlight her fantastic body with sexy lingerie and high heels. She looks forward getting some hot anal sex with Kristof Cale!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Angelica Heart

Humilation Lesson For Cute Slave Sasha

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sasha
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Sasha wants to be submissive, but she's just too damn bratty for her own good. OT just wants to have a little fun and have her put herself into some bondage, but Sasha refuses. Too bad for her he's not easily dissuaded. He roughly puts her in the hood and cuffs himself. Sasha either can't figure out the cage or she's being willfully disobedient again. So again OT has to make her comply. He wants her to remove her skirt, but again she acts dumb. When the cattle prod comes out it becomes way easier though. OT wants to give Sasha an orgasm. She's happy to lay there and receive one, but her impish behavior has earned her a brutal clit torment session. OT presses the tiny vibe directly on her clit causing her a very intense orgasm that isn't all she'd hoped for.

Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Humilation Lesson For Cute Slave Sasha

Small Babe Alice Dominated Hard

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

A night at the ballet is a magical experience. For Alice, a well seasoned dancer, it is the start to a horrific nightmare. As her looks on she slips off the stage and breaks her neck. He offers to take care of her financial troubles by having her trained. Once she's feeling better she comes to him for her part of the bargain. It's more than she can swallow. A rigorous sexual training program lead by her . She's made to strip and put on a uniform. He prepares her body for the rigors of sexual seduction. Alice is not a willing participant. She struggles with the concept of being naked. If she's to be trained she'll need to suffer. Her will must be broken. The alternative to this form of training is something that Alice may come to prefer in the second part of Red Swallow.

Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Small Babe Alice Dominated Hard

Bdsm Most Popular The Assistant

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Jessica Kay got into this gig thinking that if she hung around long enough then maybe O.T. would notice her and decide to use her in the same way he does all of the models that come onto the set. She doesn't want to be on video, she has no interest in being a star, but Jessica definitely wants to be dominated and she has become obsessed with being the next girl he handles.Her plan is simple, if she dresses like a slut enough then O.T. won't be able to help himself. Or so she thinks. Well, it pays off once, but not in the way that she thinks. Sure, O.T. uses her, but it comes with conditions. She isn't going to be strutting around the office wearing skirts so short her panties peek anymore. She'll be nice and professional.
But Jessica isn't a quitter. She wants to be dominated daily and she'll do whatever it takes to make it happen. Sure enough, things start slipping through the cracks and she needs to be punished again. Metal bondage, corporal punishment, and more than a few induced .

Duration: 52:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular The Assistant

Sabrina Stretched and Suspended Sabrina Banks

Sabrina is no longer a bondage newbie...she has been transformed into a very well trained submissive...And she knows well enough that the sessions do not get easier at that point, they get harder...Feenix makes it clear as he takes over...Regardless of her attitude, she will be tested and used as always...He makes it a day of sincere stretching and an outrageous suspension...

Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1278kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 593.2 MB

Download Sabrina Stretched and Suspended Sabrina Banks

Darling Red Hot Part 3

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

So far she's experienced some serious pain when the wasabi came out, but this scene is going to cause her a hell of a lot more. Crotch rope splits her pussy and more turns her tits into taut targets, so she doesn't know where we're going to focus our effort.

Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps

Download Darling Red Hot Part 3

Visual Bondage

Release Year: 2021

"Tight and pretty" is the phrase that best describes the women and the bondage in Phil Carson's fourth video effort for Harmony. Pc video regulars Andrea Neal and Talia Monet are back again, with Andrea showing off a couple of eyepopping, mouthwatering costume bondages and Talia in a comfortable, yet stunning casual tie. They are joined by Harmony star Randi Storm, who admires her bound reflection in a mirror and then shows her amazing flexibility and incredible talents (physical and comedic) as she pursues her quest of a bigger, more powerful vibrator.

Format: m4v
Duration: 58:06
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 4312kbps
Audio: 141kbps

Download Visual Bondage

Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Third Shade

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn

Her subconscious, on the other hand, appears to have really taken a liking to it. Every time she falls asleep she slips back into the dreams. First the men came and used her holes, mercilessly.

Duration: 50:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Third Shade

Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a
cane.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips & Ashley Lane

Big Dream

Cast: Tori Avano

No dream is too big! Tori Avano's dream is to be tied up and manhandled. That dream is made reality when she comes to and gets the royal treatment. OT ties her quickly into a reverse prayer position with a crotch rope. Once she's helpless he takes advantage.
Tori has great big beautiful tits. She's split on a block of wood and her back is arched intensely. This pushes her breasts out for punishment. Her hair pulled back only accentuates to the difficult position.
Having a sensitive clit is only made worse when suction is applied. OT sucks her clit out over an inch and then begins to vibrate her well past the point of multiple orgasms. She pleads for him to stop, but he's having too much fun. She struggles to get away, but he hones in on her clit and makes her suffer.

Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Big Dream

Candy Caned Part 3

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

So, we have a little bit of a new set up to try out on her. We put her down on all fours, strap her limbs to some wooden blocks, and it leaves her ass and pussy open to whatever kind of violation we can come up with.

Duration: 38:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Candy Caned Part 3