Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Beverly Hills - Bubbles

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo
Video language: English

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more.
Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.
The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beverly Hills - Bubbles

Madisin - Enthusiast

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Madisin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Spanking, Zapper

Madisin is an avid participant in BDSM activities. In particular she has an interest in verbal and physical humiliation. As he shows her around the barn she's points out various devices she would like to be in. He begins to tie her up and she becomes putty in his hands. Her expression shows off just how much she likes it. Everything he does to her makes her more and more excited. The way he touches her, the way he talks to her, the way he ties her up, the way he plays with her dripping cunt, and the way he hurts her. She's his to play with and that turns her on even more.

Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Madisin - Enthusiast

A Lady's Guide to Pork Roast

Every housewife needs to know how to make the perfect, tender pork roast for her husband to enjoy after a long day at work. In this cooking special I will teach you how to flavor, tenderize, marinate, and slow roast an already succulent cut of meat to perfection.

Duration: 53:59
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download A Lady's Guide to Pork Roast

Bronte - Brawn

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bronte
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Ballgag

The only thing Bronte loves more than a bit of cock is a lot of pain. Claire Adams handles her like a piece of meat and that is just fine as far as she is concerned. She wants to be punched, pounded and pulverized. It is what makes Bronte hot. Claire wants to make sure she is wet enough to take every inch of her strap on, anyway. If the beatings are all it takes to her there, why would she complain.

Duration: 56:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 636.7 MB

Download Bronte - Brawn

Abigail Annalee - Saw

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it's me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I'm here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Abigail Annalee - Saw

Special Gift

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Mandy Muse came looking to get some glamour shots for her boyfriend, but O.T. wants to see her in a different kind of shoot. He's got a theme in mind, "Bondage and Discipline" and Mandy is naive enough to go along with it, without even negotiating her limits. She's scared, sure, but who wouldn't be, because in a matter of minutes she's completely tied up on the couch and he's making a video that she hopes her boyfriend never sees.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Special Gift

IR - A Wenona Piece

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Wenona is known to be one of the toughest women in the BDSM community. That means he can do things to her that he can't do with most other women. He locks her in some heavy metal with a brank on her head.
She's left for a long period of time restrained in painful metal bondage. That's what Wenona is good for. Long endurance bondage. She looks great drooling all over herself, straining against her bondage.
When he finally does come in to have his way with her he knows just how to get her. She screams and strains. He puts straps on her legs making her athletic muscles as soft as jello and then he canes her hard.

Duration: 49:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download IR - A Wenona Piece

A feature Bars Presentation!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Darling, Hazel Hypnotic, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Sexually Broken is proud to deliver another Feature Presentation. This weeks's update, "The Unit" is part one of a true life fantasy from Darling, one of the Original Bondage Models, from the birth of the internet..

Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7262kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download A feature Bars Presentation!

Gabriella Paltrova

The next three rigs test Gabriellas will to endure and it proves to be strong...very strong...the final scene features Gabriella oiled up on a slanted rack...a pussy impaler is rigged and gives intense sensations as her arms weaken and her body weight pulls her down onto the cock..

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

Download Gabriella Paltrova

IR Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part Three

Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard.
His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy.
She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download IR Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part Three

Kate Kenzi Useless

Cast: Kate Kenzi, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator

Kate Kenzi learns how useless she really is.
Here at we like to train our staff to help out. Kate has been told a thousand times how to wrap up a rope, how to unscrew things, and a multitude of other tasks. However, each task seems to prove too difficult for her to wrap her pretty little head around.
Perhaps we'll find out if she's not too dumb to sit in some bondage. OT ties her up and she just sits there with a blank look on her face. She works at a bondage studio, you'd think she'd know how to behave once the ropes go on. Her insipid apologies are like nails on a chalk board to so he gags her immediately.
At least Kate has a nice body and a pretty face. It's all that redeems her. removes her favorite top. Kate is mortified that he cut right through it. She imagines her train ride home without it to cover her tits. In the end OT finds a use for her as a punching bag. He hauls her up in the air and beats her. If she has started with any sense, by the time OT is finished with he.

Duration: 43:34
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Kate Kenzi Useless

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Sure, the first few strikes don't seem so bad, but we're going to keep increasing the intensity until you make the decision. You only have to stay on there for a second or so and we'll be satisfied.

Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2

Kay Kardia

Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

Jack Hammer is turning Kay Kardia into a canvas for his latest work of art.He winds it around her with expert hands, working quickly, but sensually. When she feels his hands on her Kay moans with lust and anticipation.

Duration: 56:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia

Little Candle Wax On The Nipples? - Demetris - Full HD 1080p

Chained up to the fireplace with nowhere to go! Lucky for Hungarian newbie Demetris though, a nice new futuristic dildo/vibrator combo device is just within reach for her to have a little fun. And once the fun begins, a little pain with the pleasure is not far behind as the tall, teen, taboo goddess Demetris finds an erotic use for the hot wax on the candles which are also useful. Hmmmm, perhaps these items were left on purpose. I've got my popcorn ready for the show! Wearing a spiked collar and and spiked wrist cuffs at the start of the set, Demetris has a very sullen look on her face, like she is sad, and lonely. Though in the distance we can see an assortment of toys to keep her company. Completely naked she crawls over to the cuffs on the fire place and caresses them as if they remind her of a long lost love. Then she crawls immediately over to the bulbous dildo standing erect on the floor and she begins to tease it with her luscious lips and tongue. She portrays the qualities of .

Duration: 34:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11775kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Little Candle Wax On The Nipples? - Demetris - Full HD 1080p

Rockys Road Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamps

Rocky sits on her throne waiting for the heavy caning she deserves. Her ass is pushed out so she can't move an inch. Even wiggling away from the strokes is impossible. It's time for a little protocol. Each time she gets hit she must count, show gratitude, and ask for another. It's not just her ass that gets hit though. Her feet and thighs have to get some too. Her back doesn't escape the torment, it gets the whip.

Duration: 58:50
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rockys Road Part 2

InfernalRestraints Maddy O Reilly

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maddy
Genres: Forced Orgasm, Handcuff Hogtie, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Piercings

She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.

Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Maddy O Reilly

Rope Bondage Training For Busty London River

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Vibrator, Rope Bondage,Tickling

London River, one of our more accomplished handlers, has just finished a shoot for one of our other sites when O.T. finds her. When asked how it went, she says it was good, but she thinks maybe she got in a little too deep, went a little too far. She thinks maybe she deserves some kind of punishment to fix what she has done wrong and teach her a lesson for next time. Lucky for her she has a great friend like O.T. to help her out in that department.
O.T. takes London and ties her up in rope so that she is hung from the ceiling by her waist, wrists, and ankles. She struggles to get her feet down to the box beneath her to try and take some of the pressure off of the bound bits of her. Meanwhile, O.T. makes it more difficult for her. He punches her stomach and slaps her face a few times making her move around more so it's harder to keep her feet down. Then he starts tickling her, after all it seems only right to do to her exactly what she does to her models.
After that he takes her down.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

Download Rope Bondage Training For Busty London River

Kiss Me - Claire Adams

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can.
Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it.
He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiss Me - Claire Adams

Violet Monroe, Freya French

Cast: Violet Monroe, Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Poor Violet Monroe has something about her that screams "hurt me!" We're not the type to ignore such clear messages from a beautiful woman. She admits that she is into the most intense aspects of BDSM. This piss- pain slut will do whatever it takes to satisfy us and our sadistic membership.That's why live feeds are so much fun. We get to not only act on whatever twisted desires pop into our heads, but we have a room full of friends who each have their own contributions to add. Want to see her tits whipped? Let us know. What us to lock her down into metal bondage in a classic slave position while we do it? We're more than happy to oblige. We have so much fun making all of the sickest ideas you have come alive on the screen.And the best part is that live feeds can last so long. We like to take our time, work them over, ramp things up over time, and turn a girl into a quivering pile of crying, cumming flesh by the end of a day. This is just the beginning.

Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Violet Monroe, Freya French