Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Bdsm Most Popular Darling Destruction

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Darling,Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English

Nothing is ever simple. No tie, no punishment, no bondage in general. It's too boring to just hogtie a girl and leave her languishing forever. Darling came to Matt Williams for a chance to experience something truly different. She grew up dreaming of being a damsel in distress and it's his job to make that a reality for her.Damsel is something Darling brought to the show herself. She's a hot blonde with a tight body. You know she takes care of herself and loves the looks of lust that she gets walking down the street. Distress is what Matt is going to bring. Incredible back bending bondage, hard core discipline, and more than a little bit of fucking her holes, Darling is going to be in distress.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Darling Destruction

Harley Ace Biker Bondage Chick

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Hardcore, Domination

Biker Bondage Chick Harley Ace may think of herself as a hard ass, but in the hands of Jack Hammer she is just a soft, fleshy play thing. Hot as hell, Harley has a long day ahead of her, being beaten, tied and tormented by the best in the business.

Duration: 48:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Harley Ace Biker Bondage Chick

Wanting Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral

She loves the rough treatment. From the start she cannot help but tell him how much it arouses her to face his sadistic whims. The hotter she gets the more it clouds her mind and the more readily she submits to the ever mounting torments PD brings forth.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

Download Wanting Katharine Cane

The Sitter

Cast: Nora Rile, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Nora Riley is just your average college girl, out to earn a buck or two taking care of kids. When she comes across an ad looking for a babysitter for two adults looking to relax, she thinks nothing of it and immediately follows up. Today Nora is going to learn a thing or two about why background checks are important when going to a stranger's house.
From the moment she arrives, the situation is clearly unusual. A woman comes to the door, aggressively introducing herself as London River, and then leads her into the living room to meet O.T., not how the parents she works with usually behave. Then, when she gets to the room she notices the strangest thing about the whole situation: there isn't a child. When asked about it, O.T. and London readily admit that they don't have any children, and that they are willing to offer her $1000 to take care of them for the day instead. And for that kind of money, there is no way Nora can say no.
The work they have her do is pretty unusual. They tie .

Duration: 34:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Sitter

After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD. Now that she's getting it? Well, maybe she should have thought more about the consequences before hand.
She's got a lot of time to ruminate on her current situation. PD is methodical when taking her apart. A block gag muffles her screams while the flogger impacts her pussy. He decides to let her really belt it out, though, when he starts attaching electricity to her most sensitive parts. Her nipples may get the most voltage but the way he keeps flicking at her pussy with the exposed wiring has her clit feeling like it is on fire.
Then comes her horse ride. It's a simple wooden wedge. She's straddling it, her weight resting on her pussy. Heavy loads, wrapped in steel, are attached to her ankles, pulli.

Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2021

When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

Provincial Russian Schhool Part 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Russian-Discipline
Genres: Spanking
Video language: Russian

Russian-Discipline, the site with probably the most realistic and most severe spanking scenarios ever produced, directly from Russia!

Duration: 37:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Provincial Russian Schhool Part 1

Physical destruction & punishment for little Baby Bamby

Cast: Baby Bamby
Genres: BDSM, Anal, ATM, ATP, Big Butt, Blowjob, Brunette, Curvy Body, Deep Throat, Facial, Foot Fetish, Gapes

Petite Baby Bamby wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 41:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11702kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Physical destruction & punishment for little Baby Bamby

Pushing Boundaries - London River

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

London River is one of the most intense and intimidating handlers we have on our staff. She is probably the most feared among our models and even some of the staff. That's why when she agreed to be the model for today's live show she had some special terms for the agreement, namely that she would be involved in the planning of her own on-screen experience. So along with some of our other handlers and loyal viewers, she came up with a series of the worst torments that could be devised to put any person through, and then she handed the list back to our crew. Now it is time to find out if all that is enough to break the bossiest bitch in BDSM. O.T. says it best at the beginning of our feed, "London doesn't submit." So the first thing we decide to have her do is put on a show for us to prove that all she is there for is our entertainment. And she does a good job. London slowly strips down as she does an impressively acrobatic pole dance for our audience until she is in nothing more than a.

Duration: 44:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Pushing Boundaries - London River

Born Free - Leigh Raven

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.
I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!
I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Born Free - Leigh Raven

Wanting Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral

She loves the rough treatment. From the start she cannot help but tell him how much it arouses her to face his sadistic whims. The hotter she gets the more it clouds her mind and the more readily she submits to the ever mounting torments PD brings forth.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

Download Wanting Katharine Cane

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Super Nova

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Alexa Nova

After being left standing tied up in a cold, dank room for what feels like forever, Alexa Nova is starting to get impatient. She wriggles, trying to find a more comfortable position, and calls out for O.T. to come back. Alexa doesn't seem to understand that the discomfort she is experiencing now is a blessing when compared to the pain and torment O.T. is going to put her through when he finally answers her calls.

Duration: 56:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Super Nova

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Kay Kardia and London River are here to strut their stuff. They're a pair of sexy women who are so into Bdsm that they have decided to participate in the most grueling bondage experience out there, a RealTimeBondage Live Feed.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Chanell Heart - iHeart Beatings

Cast: Chanell Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Hogtied

"Pain is the essence of existence." The words are tattooed on Jack Hammer's arm, and they will be etched into Chanell Heart's mind and soul. He'd carve it into her flesh, too, but a body this pretty needs to be covered in other, sexier marks. The thick welts of cane strikes, thin stripes of whip strikes, and soft, diffuse bruises of flogger impacts are going to show on her body for days.
If it's true that pain is the essence of existence then this it explains why Chanell loves these beatings so much. The make her feel alive. They make her feel as though she is being true to herself. Inside she knows that she needs a man to command and control her, to hold her down and tie her up, and use her or abuse her as he wills. She is submissive, all the way to her core, and without a strong hand to discipline her she feels empty and lost. Jack is that hand. He provides her pain. He confirms her existence.

Duration: 58:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Chanell Heart - iHeart Beatings

Electra Rayne

he good sub does more than just obey commands and expect orgasms. The good sub delights in her master using her body, whether to give her pleasure or pain. The good sub is a pet, certainly, to be cared for, but a toy, also, to be played with. Electra Rayne is a good sub.

Duration: 49:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Electra Rayne

Renting a Slave Amelie Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Graias

In return for a certain amount of money an adventurous girl sells herself to me for sixty minutes. It is forbidden to cause severe or permanent injury. The slave is allowed to ask for a three-minute break up the three times. At such times the timer will be stopped. In case the slave gives the game up for good, she won't be paid any money. A cucking stool and being restrained causes Amelie panic. She doesn't know how seriously she should take me burning her cunt. The odor of burning and the burning agony make her realize that she should take it very seriously. That and the pain caused by the whip are literally eating up her enthusiasm.

Duration: 31:50
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10653kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Renting a Slave Amelie Part 1

Tinker Toy

He starts off nice and simple with an old favorite of his, the cane. He swings it at her ass and the noise that comes off it is absolutely lovely, but not quite as good as the noises coming out of Phoenix. Her shrieks get higher pitched and more entertaining when he takes out the cane and starts beating it hard against her bare back until it turns pink. She squirms a bit, but the belt bondage around her wrists and ankles keeps her firmly in place, like a doll in her packaging.

Duration: 37:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tinker Toy

Bdsm Most Popular All Grown Up Part 2

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn ,Delirious Hunter

Elizabeth Thorn has been locked down all day by OT. She used to tease him when they were younger, but now she's visiting her friend, Delirious Hunter at the farm and something about OT has changed. She made the mistake of offering herself to him without finding out how he was going to use her. Now she wishes she had a chance to take it back.Delirious is looking for her, Elizabeth can hear her asking all of the wrong questions. She thinks her friend left without warning, but while she's fretting over how Elizabeth could be rude enough to leave without saying good-bye, she is stuck under the floor boards, bound and gagged.There is more that Elizabeth doesn't know. She thinks that Delirious is going to help her when she finally finds her. That's not the way this works. Delirious has been delivering her hot friends to OT for a while now. The only reason she is mad is that OT lied to her to keep Elizabeth all to himself. Once he starts to share all of that is forgotten and Elizabeth has do.

Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular All Grown Up Part 2