Hot Amateur Sex And Some Sweet Creampie | Amateur Asshole

Flamingja

Isabella Deltore - Blonde Ozzie fucks to save the bush FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Isabella Deltore
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, fucking, sex
Video language: English

Blonde MILF Isabelle Deltore approached me on the street. She told me she was raising money for the Australian bush fires, that billions of species were endangered! I had already made a charitable donation, so I asked her if she would engage in a little quid pro quo. I took out a stack of cash, and said I would donate it if she would help me out with a little modeling project I was undertaking. Isabelle flashed for some cash, and then turned around, and showed me her booty.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6496kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Isabella Deltore - Blonde Ozzie fucks to save the bush FullHD 1080p

Flamingja

When Geek Fucks

Studio: Lava XXX

He is well hung geek with thick glasses. Mostly he is clumsy but when he smells some nice and fresh pussy he turns into real beast and really fucks awesome. This poor bitch could not move after his wild action.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3792kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 568.5 MB

Download When Geek Fucks

Flamingja

Session sc 138

Cast: Jasmine
Genres: Girl/Girl, Strap-On, Lesbian, Feeldoe, Strapless Dildo

Well this was a first! A female patient wanted to schedule a session where she was fucked with a strap-on. I wasn't sure about accepting this session but thought I'd let one of my girls try it to see how it goes. Who knows, this might be a type of session that's in demand.
I'm not into girls in a sexual way but I will occasionally give them a session. I have to admit that this one looks likes something I could do and possibly enjoy.
Instead of using a conventional strap-on, Jasmine used what I guess you might call a "Strap-In" which is basically a dildo that goes inside her and the other end goes inside the girl. This allows both girls to enjoy the experience and it does look like it would feel pretty good. I'm not sure if I could cum from this but I'd like to try it sometime. The patient had an orgasm so that's all that matters

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 728.5 MB

Download Session sc 138

Flamingja

Ejacs-Compil sc 12

Genres: French, Bukkake, Compilation
Video language: French

ejacs compil 12 en mode no capote avec remplissage de chattes avec dans le role principal Pascal_Op numéro 1 français du remplissage de chattes et fournisseur numero 1 de la pilule du lendemain , avec en réceptacle de foutre chaud , Tania Kiss , missy charme , linda india , lucia baccarat , cali cruz etc.

Format: avi
Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2498kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 956.6 MB

Download Ejacs-Compil sc 12

Flamingja

Casting for Daniela

Cast: Daniela
Genres: Solo, Casting, Talking, Big Tits

Save our souls! Czech Casting atelier has been invaded by gigantic boobs! This unbelievable weaponry was released by Daniela, 21 years old insurance agent from Beroun. Her tits are size 6!!! That's some heavy artillery, right, gentlemen? Daniela is a proper woman, there what to touch once you get her in sack. Would you believe this is her first casting ever? She was really shy and the fact that her boyfriend sat next door didn't really help her to relax. And being in one room with our cameraman didn't help her either! But still, those amazing melons are worth fighting for. Daniela, will you let this stranger fuck you? We won't tell anybody.
Promise! And neither will you, right?

Duration: 17:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1177kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 169.6 MB

Download Casting for Daniela

Flamingja

Kate Rich - Rip my nylons and fuck my pussy FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kate Rich
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, POV, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, fucking, sex

I saw slender brunette Kate Rich sitting on the bench waiting for the bus, so I approached her and engaged her in conversation. Kate was waiting for her girlfriend, so I told her I was the kind of guy who likes to meet people in public places, and we got to chatting a bit. She was very nice, so I offered her some money for a small casting. For 100 euro, Kate showed me her pert boobs, then showed me her booty. Her ass looked delicious in nylons and made me horny, so I offered her 500 euro to fuck. We found a quiet spot...

Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kate Rich - Rip my nylons and fuck my pussy FullHD 1080p

Flamingja

Elsa Dream, Casting 157

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Elsa Dream
Genres: Anal, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Ball Licking, Ass Licking, Ass Fingering, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Teen, Casting, Hardcore

A cute girl, Elsa Dream has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Elsa Dream will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
Then Pierre convince Elsa Dream to have a 100% natural sex with him, and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic. This is Elsa Dream sex Testing casting X !

Duration: 46:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1434kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 526.3 MB

Download Elsa Dream, Casting 157