Hot Sex Including Anal - A Rush Of Passion

Chronos

Christie Lee - Peferct Specimens 2 Scene 1

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

We start this first scene with a shot of a cake and it's a special cake too as it is celebrating Christie's anal birthday! Check out the giant penis on top of the cake, you could literally lick it and have your cake too! Christie is so excited and why not she is going to do anal on screen for the first time and Jules has spared no expense with the cake and we see Christie decked out in some tight clothes accentuating her curvy ass. We see Miss Lee blow out the candles and we can imagine what her wish was. We see there is a male blow up doll sitting at the table. Christie has some fun with this guy letting the dude cop a feel to her tits and Jules is there giving us fine shots all around of Christie's hot bod. She has such a sweet and innocent look about her. You even see a little cameltoe develop with her shorts and then Jules decides to get in front of the camera to get a better feel for her!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 52:35
Video: 716x538, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Christie Lee - Peferct Specimens 2 Scene 1

__

Chronos

Whitney Wright: Participant Observation Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Whitney Wright

In Part 2 of Participant Observation, dark-haired Evelyn Claire continues her journey into the sex scene in LA. After taking Sabina's business card, Evelyn decides to give her a call. After all, what's the harm in an innocent phone call? Sabina sends Evelyn to an infamous cam girl's website, where Whitney Wright is about to give her viewers a sexy surprise! Evelyn reminds herself to stay objective but she's in trouble once sexy Whitney brings Logan Pierce into the picture. Honestly, who could keep their hands out of their pants watching these two go at it?

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5203kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Whitney Wright: Participant Observation Part 2

Chronos

Aurélie, 21years old, transport control officer!

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Teen
Video language: French

It's a clear ray of sunshine that radiates us when the pretty 21-year-old Aurélie arrives. Guadeloupe-born, the lady, in metropolitan France for two years now, is more of the very expressive and downright sexy type! Control officer in public transport, she takes advantage of the strike that is raging in her company to take a naughty moment with our team ... Because this absolute fan of J&M with a crazy ass loves spicy sex, and is not shy not to let friend Tony know!

Duration: 52:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Aurélie, 21years old, transport control officer!

__

Chronos

Katana Kombat: Katana Gets Caught

Cast: Katana Kombat

You've never seen the tall and lean Latina, Katana Kombat, looking like this before: a (seemingly) conservative and strict librarian, hiding behind thick rimmed glasses. Her body is so hot that even the most modest of outfits can't hide it. But this librarian has a secret - by day she sorts books but by night? She cams - right there in the library! One of her students, Tony Moves, catches her in the act, and can't help whip out his dick and masturbate in secret to the sight of Ms. Katana showing off her tits and masturbating for the camera. When Katana catches him, she lures him in on her little secret.

Duration: 39:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5357kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Katana Kombat: Katana Gets Caught

Chronos

Aria Banks

Aria Banks is a cute blondie that has all the energy to get fucked on camera, and while doing so she has an infectious smile! She is brought to the bang pad where she meets the guy that is going to fuck her raw, and a first look at his massive erection has her licking her lips in anticipation.The action starts outside where Aria can't wait to get that cock in her mouth and practically deep throating it straightaway, tells him that he's in for an interesting evening.Going in out of the cold, Aria gets naked and sitting on a black settee she is soon turning the set on as she finger fucks herself while the others look on. Licking her already soaking wet fingers afterwards has her stud wanting to get involved next. As she lies with her legs spread then he wants a taste of that wetness before Aria is back sucking him.She starts by licking his balls and getting his cock nice and wet, running the head over her pierces nipples, nice and rock hard once more, she climbs up on his dick and bounc.

Duration: 43:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4550kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Aria Banks

__

Chronos

Aussie Body Builder With Big Tits

Cast: Aubrey Black

Aubrey Black was in a rush to get the Prague Hotel for a big fitness competition. She had woken up late, so she started to change into her bikini in the backseat and apply oil to her huge, fake boobs. I had never seen a body builder before, and was immediately turned on by her tanned thighs and booty. Her anxiety was going wild, and there was a lot of traffic, so I offered to help her apply her oil. I called a friend to ask about the traffic and it was gridlock, so I told Aubrey I would take a prohibited road if she let me take pictures of her. Aubrey agreed, and when I was in the backseat, I offered her free rides to fuck me. Aubrey was horny, so she sucked my cock, then I fucked her pussy until I creampied her.

Duration: 37:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6706kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Aussie Body Builder With Big Tits

Chronos

Victoria, fitness teacher in Bethune!

Genres: All sex, Blowjob

Just out of the fitness room where she teaches that Victoria is already under his best profile. It must be said that the young lady is rather muscular, she who has been practicing the sport for a long time already, and who has even done her job. Naughty desire, she uses his cardio to frolic as much as possible, if possible in places out of the ordinary ... Antho uses these physical assets with fingering, and can enjoy happily his buttocks of madness and his incredible 100D!

Duration: 47:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3429kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Victoria, fitness teacher in Bethune!

__

Chronos

Renata Fox - Nipple pierced redhead Russian

I had a gorgeous redheaded Russian trying out today named Renata Fox. She was certainly foxy! Renata liked poetry and money, and wanted to be a model. I told her we had clients from Japan to the, and that if she wanted to make money, the best way to do it was in the adult industry. We did a little casting, and I was delighted to find her perky tits were pierced. Renata turned around and shook her ass for me, and this made me horny indeed. I rubbed her pussy, then told her I wanted to see how she sucked cock. When she had my dick in her mouth, she got really turned on and just had to fuck me. Renata rode me on the couch, then I fucked her on my desk too, and she let me creampie her tight pink pussy.

Duration: 37:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5728kbps
Audio: 247kbps

Download Renata Fox - Nipple pierced redhead Russian

Chronos

Rebecca, 35 years old, stylist!

At the heart of the small village of Les Baux-de-Provence, we join Rebecca in a passage with a rather incongruous name, the street of the Virgin. Rebecca, 35 years old, works as a stylist and often comes to relax in this little paradise of Provence. But if she contacted us, it is to satisfy the fantasy of Thomas, his driver, with whom she frolics regularly... The two lovebirds, who know each other very well, let explode their desires in a part of fuck that we guess full of fun for them!

Duration: 44:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3425kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rebecca, 35 years old, stylist!

__

Chronos

The special tastes of Alyssa, 33 years old!

Sparkling, smiling, charming ... The adjectives are not lacking to describe the sublime Alyssa, 33 years old. Originally from Vancouver, Canada, the girl wants to discover France and its secret charms. Good luck, she arrives right for the music party! But before she takes advantage of this event so friendly, our team wants to offer him a small gift. Because yes, the beautiful Canadian, model for a brand of swimsuits, loves more than anything uniforms, especially the men who wear them ...

Duration: 36:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps

File size: 935.6 MB

Download The special tastes of Alyssa, 33 years old!

Chronos

Natalie Porkman - The Nympho Nurse

When brainy and beautiful Natalie Porkmans gets injured, she is put in charge of making sure he gets the love and attention he needs. And since she is always trying to get better at nursing, it seems like the perfect gig. The only catch is that her is a total perv! She catches him jerking his cock under the covers and is mortified, but after the initial shock settles, she cannot stop staring at her boner. To help it go away, Natalie strips off her clothes and chokes on her dick. Then, she covers his shaft in pussy juice as he plows her aggressively from behind. This guy is sure to heal up in no time with attention like this!

Duration: 43:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download Natalie Porkman - The Nympho Nurse

__

Chronos

Akihiko, 24 years old, waitress in Nagoya!

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Asian

Back in Japan, in Nagoya more precisely, to see who the friend Tony managed to dig up. The latter takes us to a small restaurant in a quiet part of the city, to find Akihiko, 24, who works there as a waitress. Our Frenchy, seduced by the curves of the girl, can not help but fiddle with the eyes of the boss! Obviously, she is lectured and decides to make an appointment with the guy after his service is over ... And it can then enjoy its beautiful big natural breasts and its welcoming holes with its almost legendary perversity!

Duration: 39:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3434kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Akihiko, 24 years old, waitress in Nagoya!

Chronos

Trina Rush

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Trina Rush
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore

Thick, raven-haired hottie Trina Rush matches with Bryan Gozzling on a hookup app. Bryan asks the audacious slut standing at his door if she's ready to get fucked, and Trina cheerfully replies, 'Yes, !' Dolled up in a tight skirt and glittery make-up, she lies on Bryan's lap for a spanking. He spits on her and fingers her pussy to squirting! The submissive girl kneels for a spit-gushing blowjob. Trina eats Bryan's bunghole and enjoys a serious, manhandling fuck, climaxing as Bryan coats her in cum.

Duration: 46:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Trina Rush

__

Chronos

Big Tits Blond Gets Stretching Fuck At Yoga

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Skylar Vox
Genres: Athletic, Blowjob, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Blonde, Leggings, Natural Tits, Teen, Work Fantasies, Yoga

Skylar Vox has the hots for Yoga instructor Johnny, so following her friend's advice, she decides to make a move. What she didn't expect, was a tantric fucking from Johnny in the middle of class. The two go at it on downward doggie-style on while Skylar's friend takes over the lesson.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Big Tits Blond Gets Stretching Fuck At Yoga

Chronos

Russian Whispers Liya Silver

Liya loves to get you excited. Arching her back, squeezing her big natural tits, riding cock for your pleasure. But she's not happy with just visuals. She wants to make your other senses tingle too. She wants to rub herself against a microphone so you can hear the exact sound it makes. She wants you to imagine that it's you pressing up against her tits. She wants you t imagine she's whispering scandalous Russian words into your tingling ears. She wants to moan and entice, seducing you with sight and sounds. And we couldn't exactly say "Nyet" to this goddess, could we? Could you?! Hell no! We let her do whatever she wanted! Now, sit back and enjoy this foreign treat.

Duration: 42:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6234kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download Russian Whispers Liya Silver

__

Chronos

Selvaggia Begs For Anal

Selvaggia has an amazing ass - those thick cheeks hang out of her jean shorts like perfect curves aching to be spanked. She needs a huge cock to slide in-between and push deep into her tight ass. Except the only one around belongs to her stepdad. She mocks him a little - "Oh, you've never fucked my mom in the ass?" How sad! She lays on the bed, subtly thrusting her hips back and forth to make that ass bounce. "Fuck my ass. Fuck me in the asshole." Look, if your stepdaughter is begging for you to put it in her ass, what are you going to do?

Duration: 35:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6127kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Selvaggia Begs For Anal

Chronos

Tell Your Wife Say

Humphries (Derrick Pierce) is a music teacher who is bored of his mundane life and his mundane wife. Things have been going downhill lately and he's desperate to find something to make him feel again. Unfortunately, he found it in a way that's going to make him wish he'd never taken his old life for granted... When Sally (Aria Lee) arrives for her 'music lesson,' Mr. Humphries' dread intensifies. He foolishly started having an affair with the sexy young woman to help spice things up, but now he's racked with guilt and afraid of being caught. In fact, he's tried to break it off with Sally in the past but it's clear that she hasn't gotten the memo. Mr. Humphries tries to turn Sally away but she's insistent, playing him like a fiddle and convincing him to let her in. It's obvious she doesn't buy that he wants to end things with her.

Duration: 50:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4065kbps

Download Tell Your Wife Say

__

Chronos

Participant Observation Part 3 Lauren Phillips

Lauren Phillips and Mick Blue are having fun on the bed. Mick is wearing a suit with a tie and he tries to satisfy cute looking redhead Lauren Phillips, women with big fake tits. They have sex in various positions (, missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl). The scene ends with a cumshot into the mouth.

Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3396kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 991.3 MB

Download Participant Observation Part 3 Lauren Phillips

Chronos

Tiny Cum Soaked Christmas Skylar Vox

This year, Christmas has been a little lonely for this heartbroken guy. His girlfriend left him and not even his mom will come over to spend time with him for the holidays. But when he looks under the tree, he finds a present waiting for him. He pulls out an extra special nut cracker, and before he knows it, she comes to life. On top of that, she looks a lot like super busty and infinitely hot Skylar Vox! He rips her dress off and plays with her amazing natural titties. Then, he throws the extra small nympho on the couch and sticks his big candy cane in her cooch from behind! Another cum soaked Christmas Miracle.

Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download Tiny Cum Soaked Christmas Skylar Vox

__

Chronos

Alex Coal - Naughty Foster Takes A Filthy Family Photo

Alex Coal's foster mom has her best interests at heart at all times. So, when the older lady marries a rich guy, she makes sure he is willing to take Alex in as a foster of his own. He agrees, and the sexy teen moves in. But while they take some family photos, Alex lets her panties show a little too much for comfort. To make sure her foster parents forgive her for the risque mistake, she gives her foster everything he has always dreamed of. She licks his veiny dick and then spreads her legs for him to penetrate her tight pussy lips! Welcome to the family, Alex

Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Alex Coal - Naughty Foster Takes A Filthy Family Photo